smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Daily soaps are so closely watched and followed , their makers have a social responsblity --so here may be the topic of adoption can be included seamlessly with the Nadini-mohit issue ...it would probably send a positive message out ...instead of creating problems for Akshi with useless tracks like a lover n all that, may be the cvs shd get a small girl for nandini-mohit as their adopted daughter and show how the family accepts her, that would be beautiful but would it rake in numbers , will it help trps, i dont know :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Nandini-Mohit going to an orphange and selecting a baby girl will be 100 times better than watching this new guy fall for Akshara who is a mother of a child!!! 
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Agree with you. Nandini-Mohit going to an orphange and selecting a baby girl will be 100 times better than watching this new guy fall for Akshara who is a mother of a child!!! 

exactly  i can bear or ready to anything in turn they edit jungle ka scene
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pree4ru

exactly  i can bear or ready to anything in turn they edit jungle ka scene

Same here Pree!!
Yum_SR thumbnail

Same here too
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why do they have to show this track of admirer now?! Akshara is a mother of a child and happily married. This track doesn't even make any sense. ðŸ˜•
pree4ru thumbnail
Bhavna vyas replied: all i can say wait and watch and enjoy ...
khak enjoy chi i told her plzz edit the jungle wala scene
Yum_SR thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

Bhavna vyas replied: all i can say wait and watch and enjoy ...
khak enjoy chi i told her plzz edit the jungle wala scene

Btw ab to writer change ho gai ha na??
pree4ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish-Naksh

Btw ab to writer change ho gai ha na??

haan hogayi i didnt expect this from her
Asawari Salgaonkar
Hello! Saba,

Just read an article mentioning that Akshara's admirer will soon enter YRKKH. He(Samar) and Akshara will spend a night together in jungle.

This track seems to be lifted straight from some random Ekta Kapoor show.

This is so not our YRKKH. Our show is simple based on day-to-day life of young couple.

We have already seen
Sneha and Rituraj track but they were introduced to show love and trust between Naitik-Akshara. After 3 yrs and a child betwn Naitik-Akshara then what's the need of showing yet another guy coming and creating misunderstanding between Naitik-Akshara.

This track is so unrelateable.So unlike sweet and beautiful YRKKH. The thought of Akshara spending a night with other guy is so unbearable for fans.

Saba, u coming back to YRKKH gave us lot of hope of Naitik-Akshara centric track but we never in our dreams thought abt such track.
We expected u to give us back those beautiful days of YRKKH. Naitik-Akshara's journey as a couple and parents. Some lovey dovey, cute romantic scenes betwn them.

Pls don't kill the love of fans who still watch this show by showing this utter crap which is unrealistic. YRKKH is Naitik-Akshara i.e our Naksh.

Pls go through the below thread and see the angry reaction of fans.

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2958477

Write to saba mumtaz but in a polite way.
Below is her FB ID
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=736691634&ref=ts