This is Pain - Unlimited..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 ๐Ÿ˜ญThere is a very famous old movie song "Jaane kyun log Mohobbat kiya karte hain..Dil ke badle dard e Dil liya karet hain.."..means to say..When love happens we are all so helpless..its like we know we are going to fall into a deep dangerous valley..& still we go ahead ..blind folded..!!..Love is a Combo package ..I always feel..if you want love you get Pain Free free free..!! its like You get French fries & Pepsi unlimted free free free..!! Dont you all think..so ..Now if I take example of mine..I get so involved with this show..Mohit Mouni as a pair..& in general also..I mean now one day this show will get ended & they both wil also move ahead in life with other shows..My love for them will remain constant all that is fine..but there will be a Unbearable pain also which will silently remain that I will never get this back.๐Ÿ˜ญ.though the memories will always be there..๐Ÿ˜..Now Talk about Sati & Shiv..Shivji knows future..but still he is helpless with destiny & that Incredible pull of Love for Sati..he marries her loves her & wants o defy destiny  by protecting her every inch..but he also knows it in vain..but that hop never diminishes..!!Here Sati ..she knows she is human & he is GOd..there is something he is hiding..& she feels frusrated inside..she knows she is beyond all these petty issues of Human nature ..but she cant get out of it..she said that Mahadev yesterday while crying & manoing him..Awww..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ God I can go on like this ...let me stop & come to last nites..GEM OF A MOMENT..!!

So it was Sati's turn to manaofy her hubby..Awww what a moment it was..yaar ..my eyes get moist eye by just thinking of it..!!(such a emotional fool I am ..you know..but I love that ..the passion the intensity..ufff..amazing experience) 
Awww the cute cute way she comes slowly next to him sitting there silent on that Rock disturbed & sad that his behaviour dint amuse his wife..& she is  ot abel to get te HIGHER POINT of their existence..Aww he si so helpless & so is Sati..Gosh what a incredibly painful trap they are in..& all for humanitys asake..not worth it ..I feel..we are not worth for Gods to go through all these pain..if I knew I would have told that Just dont bother abt the world..go ahead & live your life..awww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†dont you all agree..!! and it was so so so cute when Sati says.."I had hear its only Wifes right to get annoyed..??"!!awww..cho cute๐Ÿค—

Ahh that love that oozes in Mahadevs eyes for Sati aahhh,.!!(Mohit YOu are ..scintillating in that ..!!) and the way he wipes her ters & says ..no I am not upset or angry..its just that I am sad I made you sad..!!Awww๐Ÿ˜ญ and then the way sati held hsi broad mascular SOLID ARMS..wohaaa..& encircled & rested her head on it..wooo hooo..I feel these moments areso delicate & priceless & precious & divine..ki ..I should not even venture into expalining because it wil be aninsult..its much above any explanations..It is TO BE FELT..& CHRISHED..!!๐Ÿค—

Ohhh when she says she wants to spend some quality time with her hubby for just half a day.."can you give me that at least..can you..?? she asks.." in her ever sweet & cute possessive innocence..awww!! & Mahadev is sooo touched & over whelmed with that love of hers & just wanted to prmise & hug her...when he gets disturbed again...GOSH this horrible destiny..๐Ÿ˜ก

yaar did you all notice how they showed..mahadev & Sati looking sad pose..at the end of teh epi..when Mahadev granted that boon to that rakshas..Oh mannn..& that sad tune at teh backdrop...part of my heart got killed instantly..dont know how I am surviving..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well I also knwo we will get back Sati as Parvati that consolation is very much there..But for now that pain of seperation & that adura milan ..which is haunting my soul ..gosh..it will haunt me till they again meet & get COMPLETE..in ever sense..!aw..MAHDEV & SHAKTI..I adore you..& MOHIT & MOUNI..I heart YOU>.๐Ÿค—

Okay today I am dedicating a song which makes me cry ..instantly ..any no of times I listen to it...it has so much deep deep deep love & passion filled in it.๐Ÿ˜.โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ญit fits only to this FIRST EVER PASSIONATE COUPLE OF THSI UNIVERSE.MAHADEV & SATI..aka SHAKTI.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿค—please read the lyrics..& listen to  the song if possibel if you dont cry..I can chang emy name..๐Ÿ˜ญ(sorry I am repeating that dialouge but I really mean it..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญits awesome..!1)
Ek Pyaar Kaa Naghamaa Hai, Maujon Ki Ravaani Hai
(Zindagi Aur Kuchh Bhi Nahin, Teri Meri Kahaani Hai) - 2
Kuchh Paakar Khonaa Hai, Kuchh Khokar Paanaa Hai
Jeevan Ka Matalab To, Aanaa Aur Jaanaa Hai
Do Pal Ke Jeevan Se, Ek Umr Churaani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuchh Bhi Nahin, Teri Meri Kahaani Hai
Ek Pyaar Ka Naghamaa Hai

Tu Dhaar Hai Nadiyaa Ki, Main Teraa Kinaaraa Hoon
Tu Meraa Sahaaraa Hai, Main Teraa Sahaaraa Hoon
Aankhon Men Samandar Hai, Aashaaon Ka Paani Hai
Ek Pyaar Kaa Naghamaa Hai

Toofaan To Aanaa Hai, Aakar Chale Jaanaa Hai
Baadal Hai Ye Kuchh Pal Kaa, Chhaakar Dhal Jaanaa Hai
Parachhaainyaan Rah Jaatin, Rah Jaati Nishaani Hai
Ek Pyaar Kaa Naghamaa Hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
ok i cant tell you wrote it soo perfectly..i am sorry i cannot write in detail today since i have an important exam tomorrow:(...and m scared if i write more about show ill probably lack in sutdies...ROFLL...but i agree with all your points..seriously the pain is soo much evident...the love ,the agony is too much to bear..lovely to see such an endearing couple in all honesty...mouni n mohit make mahadev sati more and more adorable each day...

P.S...YIPPEEE i am the first one to comment..it always makes me happies:P:P๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by -DavneetKaur- - 11 years ago
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Amazing u have written it so well. I died when Mouni rested her head on tha shoulder of Mohit. That is her favorite part of his body to rest her head. And the way she held onto his arm while doing that.Aww soo cute. What a beautiful scene and she was crying as she was hurt by what she said to him. And Mohit wiping away those tears and saying don't be sad. Not his excat words I know. I hope today Mouni rsecues his from that Raksah. Poor man unable to do anything. Everytime Mohit closes and open's his eyes it does something to me. I seriously want to see a lovey dovey scene. About time they showed something happeining. Before the dreaded Yagna happeining.
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wao Hema di SUPERB๐Ÿ˜Š... bohut khub likha hain awesome man..and again u made me cry wth dat touchy song๐Ÿ˜ญ...
loved the whole epi  right frm the beginning wen mouni burst out wth anger towards mahadev  bt  she luked gawj n  den nandi makes her undrstnd and den the special romantic and sweet manaoying scene... her head on mahadev's sholder ahh so cute loved it.  only one things irritates me the most the asurs why they need to interfere every time...its so painful..
coolfizzy thumbnail
Plz yaar don't rite such emotional things...
U noe wat???????
u've again ritten it sooo well...   dat now bcoz u i m again crying...
already i m in depression after knowing that the sati's track is soon going to end...
I guess after tarkasur's son wud torcher Shiva... Sati wud realise her true self... and wud surely cum to the rescue...

Bcoz as they have written i guess widin 2-3 weeks she wud die
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The thought of Yagna makes me crazy ...do cv's have brain or not ...thats the h**l for them to end Sati's track , iam crying hema di ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I love sati's character more than parvati  , i don know why ? from the beginning itself .i think she is related to normal humans very well in her gestures than Parvati (she is saintly natured ) ...but cv's are going to end her  track so soon ...I really enjoyed the jagata of Sati shiv in yesterdays epi , When parvati comes , she is "Han Swami"(in english Ok swami case better match for LIfe oK๐Ÿ˜‰) case , Always accept every thing without questioning , iam not hating her ,but masala tho sati ke sathi Zyada dekna pata , Parvati Looks  Saintly always and a true mother Goddess  
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u have written it all so beautifully hema di...i can't really explain u wat exactly was i feeling reading ua post...cuz all these beautiful moments are soon cumin to an end...๐Ÿ˜ญ
all of us here are indeed goin thru the same pain...m totally numb after readin the new article...was dre any need to end the SATI track so soon???๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜”
the thot of SATI ji immolating herself makes me sad...i really don't know how wud i be able to take it wen they actually show the sequence...i wish we cud do sumthing about it...
m totally pissed at the CVs right now for ending it all so abruptly...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by rythmdivine - 11 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
I will answer you all seperately later..at present I am in terrible pain..No mood at all..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—you guys make my pain half but still..๐Ÿ˜ญ
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
realy Hema di ,its so sad that Satiji's exit is soon to happn in the show ,,,cant even xxpresss my sadness n disappointment,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
just Hoping to see Mouni as Maa Parvati
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U write whatever we fans think of Hema Di!! Loved it sooo much!! And pls write another O.S on Mahadev and Sati/Gauri!!
-Gauri