Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barundeewani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i absolutely loved this vm, great job fitting the scenes beautifully with the lyrics,this is one of my fav songs, thanks you made my day.
love ya zoha
SudsAddict thumbnail
It was awesome!!!!!πŸ‘
Thank you.
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautiful. Loved the whole scene selection and the dialogues used.πŸ‘
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zoha awesome job on an awesome jodi .Beautiful scenes and beautiful song too...great job my friend...hoping to see many more from u...if the PH permit ofcourseπŸ˜‰
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RES

Zoha ji when I saw your PM had to rub my eyes , clean my glasses to make sure I am seeing right.  Beginning of the week a dose , aaj toh CV's ne marwa diya , than comes Kalpana with two doses , phir Priya's crooner and now YOU. Girl you are spoiling me rotten. I am happy to be spoiled by you'll. 

Now coming back to your VM. Fantastic, superb, Fantabulous, Phenomenal, superb well can go on and on. Seriously Zoha th elyrics and synchronization was outstanding. Standing ovation to you πŸ‘ πŸ‘

This is for you sweetheart...

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aiyyo..one of the most beautiful songs...

darling i love the first scene..how she is walking and he just looks at her...and the Keheneko jashne bazar starts...πŸ‘

I love u but i hate you ..cuz my comment is on 4th πŸ˜²..bola tha..ki abhi mat kar abhi mat kar...
Lekin nahi...kahaan sunti hain...πŸ˜†

I love u sis...u rock and this vm BLOODY ROCKS...

and ur right Shastra..is going to kill youπŸ˜†
Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
meee lovess the song selection, the scene compilation and youuu!
lovely!
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's a lovely VM, Zoha. Terrific choice of scenes and of course, the wonderful song. Dil bhar gaya.

Thank you.
DiamondLife thumbnail
i hate u Zoha to the "T" for "TERRACE"..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Why u putting that ugly scene in VM??? I did not see the point u used in this VMπŸ˜•

I appreciate u put warning..can u plz put the timings too when it is coming..e.g. at 1:30..."🀣 so i will close my eyes and ears..

But i do sense when the scene is coming..
Unfortunately in shy's video i sense and close my eyes and ears..and thought she actually cut that part..later she laughed on me..she actually put that clip..

why u both r hell bend to use that clip in every vmπŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜­

EK TO CVS KE DOSE KAM HAI WOH SCENES KE KI TUM LOG BHI.CVS BHI HARROZE AB TO USE KARNE LAGE HEY..WOH BHI BINA WARNING KE..KAHIN BHI...even sared to watch episodes nowadays..I WILL BE INTOXICATED..AND NEED TO BE DETOXIFY WITH BEAUTIFUL VM ON WEEKENDπŸ˜‰

I am happy tomorrow comedy is backπŸ˜† sorry i like mixed episode..i can't take all serious serious..u know πŸ˜†

REst of the VM is πŸ˜³..but minus points for Terrace sceneπŸ˜†
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly awesome OS...loved it...thanks for sharing..