Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Written Update - 1st May 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Triv:)

After all the Insults from RV Lakshmi will still try to gain his approval by letting Soumya marry Arjun in order to save AM
About Soumya's family helping only if Arjun gets married to Soumya who in their right mind would want their daughter to get married to a man who is already marriedšŸ¤¢
She is bhaartiya naari after all, Tima. She needs approval from every Tom Dick and Harry of the family.  šŸ„±

And lol..Soumya ka family part is just my prediction..they didn't really show it yet..but I feel it's a strong possibility that her family will be involved in the Arjun marrying Soumya deal. Which parents would stay unaware of their daughter's marriage after all?
xTimax thumbnail
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

And lol..Soumya ka family part is just my prediction..they didn't really show it yet..but I feel it's a strong possibility that her family will be involved in the Arjun marrying Soumya deal. Which parents would stay unaware of their daughter's marriage after all?

I see haven't watched the episodešŸ˜† 
so the Polygamy track is indeed happeningšŸ¤¢ 

Originally posted by: xTimax

I see haven't watched the episodešŸ˜† 
so the Polygamy track is indeed happeningšŸ¤¢ 

Oh, I barely saw the epi too..but what I caught was enough for me to know what the epi was all about. So predictable.

And yes the Polygamy track is happening. Yayness.šŸ¤¢ After all, they need to show that Lakshmi is not only greedy but also an aadharsh bahu  and a long suffering bhartiya naari, bichari, Soumya/RV ki maari.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey triv... sorry for the no show yesti... šŸ˜³ really tight on time right now... and i have got more questions than most of the latter pattars till now...
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show does have an affinity for forewarnings, I must say :P . The Lakshmi-RV conversation did make me stay on the channel for longer than yesterday (Yesterday's episode was so bad. I'm so glad we don't have a written updaye on it) but then the RV-Dadi conversation completely and utterly pissed me off. I mean, I understand the Agnihotris being in a volatile business but you would expect these i-have-2000-crore people stash some money away for hard times. No, instead their DIL will have to give up her marriage to save the AM and its inane butlers while the husband would play his part by looking distressed but would ultimately bow to his stupid's wife wish of him being married to another girl. Wow. Yesterday, I felt my MLTAK love dissipate into a tiny speck of annoyance and today, it became indifference. I don't care what Lakshmi does to save AM now. She can get Arjun married to a 100 women and I would gladly hand her the thali to perform the arti. Stupid show  
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But who am I kidding? I know I'll be in front of the TV at 9.30 just to appease myself of this show's stupidity :P 

P.S- Sorry Triv. Amidst my angst, I forgot to thank you for the wonderful update. You made it sound better than it was :) And please give me one theory as to how this royal family would add to this drama. I've been thinking and I couldn't conjure even a single track where these surprisingly-not-as-snobbish-as-I-expected royals would help  :P
Edited by ArjunLaxmiFL - 11 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update dear..

for ur patience..
xTimax thumbnail
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

And yes the Polygamy track is happening. Yayness.šŸ¤¢ After all, they need to show that Lakshmi is not only greedy but also an aadharsh bahu  and a long suffering bhartiya naari, bichari, Soumya/RV ki maari.

As if we don't already have enough of them here is one more joining the clubšŸ„±