Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Nandi in Kalki???

coolfizzy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Smita Thackeray's Kalki to star Jaya Bhattacharya

There have been talks about Smita Thackeray's show Kalki, a mythological-fantasy scheduled to go on air on Colors post IPL. Now we hear Jaya Bhattacharya, Kumar Hegde and Sriprada have joined the cast.

Ashutosh Rana is playing a pivotal role too.

"The other actors finalised to play some key roles are Jaya Bhattacharya, Kumar Hegde and Sriprada. Another actress Kashish will be seen playing the role of Kamdhenu, a half-human-half cow avatar of Vishnu. This show is based on the ten different avatars of Lord Vishnu. It is a high budget show and will be a one-hour show and is expected to air on weekends," our source says.

Bhattacharya confirmed being a part of this show but refused to give any details about it, as she is contract-bound.

The project is in the making but is taking time due to its special effects and making. It is said that Amarr Upadhayay too has been approached to play an important role. The show may go on air next month or in May.

--------------------------------------------------

Is the one mentioned in the article  is really our Nandi???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ww suppa excited to see our Awesome actor NAndi err Kumarji
Thanks for the share.
Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Dis guy is getting only mythological shows,he is a good actor,he shd get different roles
coolfizzy thumbnail
Guyz i m really confused if he is really our nandi...
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice. I think I remember him playing Brahma in one of the Sagar shows.

BTW, it would be nice if they showed more than ten avatars of Vishnu. Dheeraj Kumar once launched a show like that, called Om Namo Narayan but I believe that was taken off air before they could finish it.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Already Kumarji played a negative role in Saibaba's serial ...

and played the role of Jai chand in Prithiviraj Chauhan series of Star plus ...He is a versatile actor  ,who easily essays any type of acting skills ... 
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If he is our Nandi , then I a m very happy!!
-Gauri