Amazing, it was really sweet!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it ...just wounderful
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh wow that is really good, so he's going to do some snooping, well about time too.
please continue and thanx for the pm.
yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOWW... IT WAS SOOO EMOTIONAL N IT GOT BEAUTIFUL AT THE END... LOVELY UPDATE GIRL.. :)
DhwaniKS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigirl_18

It was 9 PM and they had just finished dinner at the GH when the power went out!

Buaji: Hai re nandkishore not again. Sorry Babua she said looking towards Arnav, I know its hard for you to deal with all this.

Arnav: No no buaji its fine he said wiping away sweat from his forhead.

Khushi cleared the table and headed towards the door.

Khushi: Buaji amma im going for a walk. there is a nice breeze outside and itll be soo much fun walking under the stars. She smiled eager for the walk.

Garima: Hey take Arnav bitwa with you too, he'll get a chance to cool off instead of staying closed up in the house.

Khushi looked towards Arnav hoping he would dispel the idea but he was getting up from the chair and making his way over to the door.

Khushi: Fine she said as she held the door open so Arnav could come out and then they both started to walk onthe street keeping a good space distance between them..

As they passed by the various houses in the colony Khushi couldnt help but admire the beauty of the relationships she witnessed..

On her right a husband had just parked his motorcycle outside his house and his wife who at first had a smile on her face now pretended to be angry. She yelled at her husband for coming late again despite promising her to come early.

Lady: Aaj aap phir late ayay, i told you na to come early in the morning.

Guy: Aray baba im really sorry Jaan ill make it up to you, come lets have a nice candle light dinner he said as he gave her a hug and they entered the house.

While Khushi had her dreams of her perfect wedding she had also had those of the perfect life after marriage. As she had watched the couple she imagine what it would be like for her and Arnav in the same place, with her genuinely scolding him for coming late and not to merely annoy him with her swami act.

She turned to her side to look at Arnav and saw that he too had been staring at the same couple. She wondered what he was thinking at the moment.

Then Khushi looked to her left side and saw a couple sitting on a swing on their porch with their son who looked about 3 sitting in the middle. The mom and dad held the book and read aloud to their son. Their hands were wrapped around each others shoulders and as their son fell a sleep on his moms lap the wife put her head in the crook of her husbands neck and they three cuddled together under the starlit sky.

Khushi looked at the picture perfect family and imagined if she would ever have something of the likes with Arnav. It would be a dream come true she imagined her and Arnav sitting on a swing with their child. It was such a beautiful sight she teared up imagining it. This didnt go unnoticed by Arnav who too had been staring at the family.

Arnav: Are you ok Khushi? He asked touching her shoulder.

Khushi: Yea im fine something just went in my eye she lied as they continued to walk.

Walking ahead of them was a young couple named Ria and Sumit. Ria had her hand wrapped around Sumit's arm and since they were just a few steps ahead of Arnav and khushi they clearly heard them. Khushi saw how close the two were and she stared at the distance between her and Arnav which was made even more obvious in comparison to the couple in front

Ria: Sumit how much do you love me?

Sumit: You are my world. i love you more then you can ever imagine.

Ria: Really?! And what can you do for me.

Sumit: Umm anything you want love, he stared up at the sky, i can bring the stars and the moon at your footsteps.

Ria giggled:Thats soo filmy!

Khushi saw Arnav smile at Sumit's comment from the corner of her eye.

Ria: I dont want any of that. She answered I just want a promise that you will love me forever and never leave my side.

Sumit: I promise he said holding her hand tight and kissing her cheek.

Arnav and Khushi slowed down lost in the trance of all the love around them. It was probably the influence of the atmosphere but Khushi really felt this was the time to ask such a question.

Khushi: Arnavji can i ask you something?

Arnav: yea sure he said

Khushi: Promise me you'll answer it.

Arnav wondered what she would ask that she had to get a promise but he relented thinking it couldnt be that bad.

Arnav: ok i promise ill answer ask. He said

Khushi: Have you ever fallen in love with anyone? She asked curiously yet a bit hesitantly fearing an outburst from his side.

Arnav paused for a bit and had the urge to say no, but then he stared into her eyes which seemed to be awaiting his response so eagerly and he decided to say what was in his heart.

Arnav: Yea i did once. Khushi looked at him surprised as he continued..With a girl just as beautiful as you and she was a bit crazy too! He laughed a little nervously, but i kept my feelings to myself..

Khushi: Why didnt you ever tell her? She asked.

Arnav: Because she loved somebody else he said clenching his fist, the pain evident in his voice. I knew her answer would be no.

Khushi wondered and thought that this may have been the reason he was so ruthless to begin with, the heartbreak he experienced long back even before Lavanya she assumed...but what she hadnt realized was that he was talking about her and how he thought she loved Shyam.

Khushi: Do you still love her? she asked curious not really having the courage to hear the answer that her husband loved someone else despite the kind of relationship they had.

He looked towards her with softened eyes.

Arnav: I do he whispered. i dont think i can ever stop loving her he said.

Khushi's heart melted at his words and for a second she thought they were for her, but she didnt know that they indeed were meant for her..

Arnav: And Khushi you? He asked curious. now that they were on the topic he wanted to hear her side of the story. Have you ever fallen in love with someone?

Khushi: Yea i did. She whispered. In fact it was just like a fairytale! My heart would beat fast with him around, the world seemed full of color, i felt so alive..life couldn't be more perfect..

Arnav: and then what happened he asked.

Khushi: and then i got married..and the person i married and the person i loved were two different people

Arnav closed his eyes and clenched his fist. Of course they were two different people, she loved Shyam and Arnav had married her forcefully.

Khushi started walking a bit ahead of Arnav now and she spoke in a daze as Arnav picked up his pace and followed behind to listen.

Khushi: I fell in love with Arnav and i got married to Arnav Singh Raizada. She whispered into the air.

Arnav: Arnav stood there shocked.. Did he just hear right?! She loved him!... Then what about Shyam?! Why did he stand as a thorn between them when he never was supposed to be there in the first place! Arnav knew he had to get some answers..he would go asking the neighbors about Khushi's fianc tomorrow and see if he could figure something out. But for tonight he wanted to revel in the newfound happiness one gets when they learn that the person they love actually does love them back. Maybe a heart to heart conversation was what he and Khushi had needed all along!

Its actually very random! Just a thought i had which i wanted to pen down. The part with Arnav answering about loving someone is inspired from the movie pyaar to hona hi tha, ajay devgan's dialogue b4 the jab kisi ki taraf song..i love that song nowadays lol..anyway hope u like it!

Please like/comment!

P.S.: sorry for not updating my other stuff itll be soon and make sure to add desigirlpmlist for PMs for my works from now on! Ill PM for this OS later!

Oh dis was so sweet and cute...

Reminded me of song hum-tum from d muvi HUM-TUM...

Beautiful...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the os very emotional and beautifully written awesome thanks for the pm

SaraV5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It PERFECT ... AND I LOVE ITT SOO MUSH . I CAN't waiiit for the next part thanksSs
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it was awsuuum...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...