Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update26/04 Sati ko hue ShAkTi ke Darshan

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

finally a good episode in my kitty..but no reprive from Daksh*sigh*🤔..anyways here goes a really Jhat Phat update.😃

The episode begins Vishnu,Bramha and Laxmi welcoming Sati and Shiva at Kailash.Laxmi feels blessed to be doing such an honour and asks Sati to enter.Sati gently kicks the Kalash and enters with Shiv.Bramha is pleased that finally what he thought was in the distant future became reality,and had waited for this to happen for many Kalpas.Vishnu says that Mahadev did good for all the Devtas by marrying Sati and now they are eagerly waiting for him to father a son(Sati goes all *blush blush*☺️).Shiv smiles and tells him that he knows everyone is eager for his sansarik life,but says for that Sati will first have to be Yogya-he himself will teach her Yog Vidya.Vishnu,Bramha and Laxmi nod approvingly and ask for permission to leave.Once they have gone Shiv guides Sati all over Kailash.Sati looks at everything happily till she sees the stone asan of Shiva.Sati instsists she wants to sit,but Mahadev warns her against it.Sati goes and sits anyways,as Nandi too arrives.Sati gleefully sits on the Aasan till she suddenly get visuals of a woman,with many hands,holding numerous weapons(face isnt shown).She gives out a power so powerful and bright that Sati isnt able to bear it and faints.Nandi gets hyper while Mahadev looks on worried.
In Dakshas palace Brigu and Kashyap are looking at the charts.Kashyap is ranting about how the asur devta war will not allow the Shiv Sati milan to happen and how so many problems are cropping up.Brigu is pensive wondering that how he could have had the power to prevent this from happening🤔,but was bound by his duties towards Daksh,and knows that now Dakshas intentions of disrupting Satis married life are working.Narad Muni enters(Narad!!!!i missed you...!!!🤗) and inquires about the marriage,and informs them about the Asur Devta war.He asks about Daksh and asks(in trully Narad muni style😆) where Daksh is and how he must be "blessed" and "happy" to have Shiv as his son in law-that too against his wishes.Daksh enters and is busy glowering at Narad😡.
In Vaikunth Laxmi is telling Vishnu that isnt Sati lucky to be learning Yog Vidya from Yograj/Shiv himself when Brihaspati and Indra arrive.They ask Vishnu to do something.Vishnu tells them he cant do anything-Tarkasur is undefeatable he being blessed by Shiva,only Shivas son can kill him.A harrowed Indra asks what can they do now?wait till the Asurs take over Swarg?he says Shiv and Sati have just gotten married how can they have a child so soon?.Vishnu tells them not to worry and asks him belive in Mahadev-nothing wrong will happen.He suggests that they take Kamdev and Rati(bole toh sister to Sati😆) to Kailash to make an "atmostsphere"😉 for Shiv and Satis Milan.(btw..dont you think Shiv Sati ko chod ke everyone is is extra utalwla about thier Milan😉..eh?🤣...just kidding😛).
At Kailash Sati is unconsious as Shiv has placed her head in his lap.Nandi is worried and Shiv too looks worried and tense on seeing Satis condition.Nandi says he knows why this happened and has full faith that Mahadev will make Sati yogya.Shiv has tears in his eyes(awww...😳),and a tear trickle from his eye wakes up Sati.Sati looks scared and says she doesnt know what she saw..was it a bad dream?.Shiva smilingly says it wasnt-that was you-Adi Shakti.Sati looks stunned and says how can something so horrifying be me?.Shiv explains to her that,that was Adi Shakti in her true form-from which the Dasha Mahavidyas will be created,Yog Vidya will help her realize her true form.Sati asks is it needed?,cant be just be your ardhangini?.Shiva tells her it is needed,but if she doesnt want she wont have to do it.Sati says no-she had promised him shell listen to all he says and agrees.
At Dakshas palace Daksh is still glowering at Narad who greets him.Narad asks him to come to support the Devtas in the Deva Asur war.Daksh says that beacuse of who this whole thing is started why isnt he being called?,he(Daksh) hasnt done anything.Narad slyly asks who is he implying to?,Daksh angrily says youre Bholenath who gives everyone boons not diffrenciating between Davas-Asuras or Humans and Animals-he has created this problem he should go and solve it,he isnt going to come.Narad looks at him exhasperated(so are we...).
At Kailash Nandi guides Sati to a river-its the Mansarovar river and tells her its large enough for her to have a bath and leaves.Sati wonders of how she will bathe in such an open space,when it suddenly begins to fog.Sati look confused and realizes its Mahadevs doing who is standing behind her😳.Sati wonders what she will do about clothes,when Mahadev gifts her a set of clothes.Sati goes in the fog and comes out wearing the new clothes.Mahadev tells her it is time for her to begin learning Yog Vidya and places his hand over her head.With this he says youre Kundali has awakened(i heard kundali please correct if im wrong😕) and now you have cleared the first step of Yog Vidya.The episode ends with Sati and Mahadev smiling at each other.

Precap:-
no new scenes-the same promo is shown along with the same caps from the Shiv and Sati scene in the jungle.Tommorow is a special episode,so do tune in😳

thanks to everyone who liked my previous update-please forgive any mistakes in this one

cheers 
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

it was an asom epi altogether...
i guess the way yesterday it was shown the old scene in which he cries and 2day he cried in a bit diff. way...
So the same way i guess happens that they may have a bit romance...
well i don't noe...
but i m really looking 4ward 2 it...
the devasur sangram wud b osom...

Thanks for the lovely update 😊
Thanks Shruti for such a lovely update. 2days epi ws awesome...
@shruti: firstly thanks for the update ... regarding the question you asked... it is not Kundali but Kundalini ...

Kundali is the astrological chart which is used by bhrigu (it doesn't have to be that large as shown in the serial)

Kundalini is a shakti (power) within everyone and once it is awakened a person's spiritual journey starts and hence it is the first step to learn Yog Vidhya :) Edited by pari0706 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful WU! couldn't  watch the epi yet!

I'm abit worried with this kamadev thing and talks about shiv child.
Hope they won't show childbirth before Parvati!!!
thanks for the update...=]
awww...cute!!!!! very nice update shruthi!!!
Nice update thank you ...so much ...