lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
won't there be any love track between dev and meenakshi later on????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dear right now there is no indication .. Dev is not in picture this is purely DC the mastermind ( DC- Dev Chopra) he is grey and his aim is to make sure his reality show gets great publicity, he has seen Meenakshi, poverty and the way she has dreams to make it big in teh dancing world, she needs that one chance and he will give it BUT there will some prices to pay.. In the process of that what are the twists and turns we will be shown ..This is DC the master mind of his production house

Dev Chopra is not explored he may be different he may be emotional as somewhere he has also gone through a lot to achieve his dream will Meenakshi be able to dethrone DC and bring the dev out is it the objective of the way the show changes course we do not know, and will Dev have any feelings for Meenakshi is not anywhere being thought of..

The article says one of the brothers Akshat /Angad may fall in love with Meenakshi .. Its not know if its also reciprocated by her as her aim her ambition is to become the next dancing super star and right now the path to that is being shown by DC ...
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we have already seen how meenakshi referring DC as 'FARISTA'
& I m confident when sanam & mahua will bash meenakshi ,dev again will come as savior.still now meenakshi have no clue everything is planed & why DC is so kind to her.
so whoever falls in love with meenakshi dosnt matter..we have to see whom meenakshi falls in... if in this manner after creating problem DC continue to help her ..we all can understand what might happen...
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poo_s

we have already seen how meenakshi referring DC as 'FARISTA'

& I m confident when sanam & mahua will bash meenakshi ,dev again will come as savior.still now meenakshi have no clue everything is planed & why DC is so kind to her.
so whoever falls in love with meenakshi dosnt matter..we have to see whom meenakshi falls in... if in this manner after creating problem DC continue to help her ..we all can understand what might happen...

Many people ignore this imp fact who the protagonist falls in love with is very impπŸ˜‰  as eventually it is her story 😊
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Many people ignore this imp fact who the protagonist falls in love with is very impπŸ˜‰  as eventually it is her story 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
di after watching apu's very show I know with whom he is gonna falls in love..😳
& top it all after watching thousands of show I know whom meenakshi will love..I just crossed my finger... being a die-heart-romantic I just love love sotry😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope this Love story or the emotional side of DC be different from the regular trend, He should be rooted and I look forward to that ,, and not a trace of his earlier ones πŸ˜Š
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
DC is a very powerful character he rules everything that he touches I find that very impressive but somewhere I have seen a real emotional human hidden and the day that human side of him is explored shall be very unique and touching .πŸ˜ƒ
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Like we discussed long back.. The names Dev and Meenakshi suggest every thing... But not immeidately though...

At this point of time, DC is a shrewd business man who is using her ...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Even if meenakshi doesnt love dev no problm as long as we can see apu and  comment on him freely  then it is okk with meπŸ˜‰. I just hope sami dii starts writing an ff on them. I just drooling over him in this avatar.
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
agree that we'll have to wait...but what to do i'm a total sucker for romance..☺️