Loving DC Apurva's grey character

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Apurv's has done "the " possible role on television, He waited  1 1/2 years to come back in an interesting role and after the HT interview and what goes behind reality TV I am glad he took up this role

My expectation with this role is to show all dimensions one can be grey and some point a lot positive,

The first episode when he spoke to Meenakshi's mom he has some hidden pain which he would never relieve unless provoked...

With Sandhya when he was asked why he is using Meenakshi, he clearly started that he is not using her she has a dream she is going to fulfill it BUT dreams cannot be achieved easily there is a price to be payed... Maybe he himself has been a struggle and that ONE opportunity he got he set it for his dream but that also he may have to pay a price, and many such experiences...

With his character the CV's may also want to show how producers have different shades, and what all they do for their show, The real dark truth,,,

When his character changes from grey to white is something which needs to be traveled with him only, But yes I would want that happening only with the condition that his character to raise Meenakshi's dreams to reality overcoming the hurdles he set and also inturn bring out his inner emotions thats when DC is the true winner

I always liked to see the Male protagonists raise the bar in the world which is full of the female protagonist oriented and definatly the characater of DC showcased with authority is what I am looking at.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti, whatever happens I shall always support his actions as somewhere what he is doing is real , is what happens in reality shows , that is the real picture. Meenaxi is very bholi has her dreams but her path to her dream will not be easy and yes DC shall put many hurdles in her path, yesterday when I realised DC created all the drama I did not feel bad infact I loved the drama created as eventually everybody clapped at the end of it. What was more hurtful were Karishma's words. DC is leaving his emotions aside , the man we saw in episode 1 had some sincerity in him, someday the real Dev will be seen and just as DC is playing a role in Meenaxi's  life now similarly she will too impact his life.😃.
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree with you Rekha, I see myself in DC's shoes when grey come in picture but with reasons also something he is just too good 👏👏

Apurv makes character so believable, Every daam expression he knows its needed and he is doing it perfect ..

THis character is there in real , it is motivating , its needed and it gives the reality of things...

Yes u r right the drama created had claps , the drama was needed, in the end he saw that it was given attention via media, It was needed...

Now when he says to Sandhya apney asoo bachakey rakna yes maybe it will be what it shows that every dream has to pay a price, the price even if he planned it will eventually happen since the world of reality television where so many people come to get that one opportunity its hard to reach the fame though it seems opening is smooth flow.

He will make these hurdles, but he will also watch how she can travel... How much can Khona loose will be monitored by him

rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti, Iam on both sides now Meenaxi and DC. Both are right in their  respective places, Meenaxi is a struggler like you said she needs to undergo some hardship to achieve her dream and do we really value what we get easily.😉. DC ka drama was really superb , I loved it . I can't really blame him for that just yet as it was very entertaining the chase, the fight sequence and dance moves.😃 Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
What i like his DC's dialogue...

He is creating the drama for the viewers but the fact lines in the drama itself..

True whatever he shows is true and Meenakshi;s quest is also her side she look only for dream and to grab that opportunity.

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Yes. DC has all shades to depict and Apurva has choosed a right role... the role is so believable now and when I read any thing about reality shows, I am thinking what the producer or director must have done to gain popularity...

DC is giving lot of food for us to think and ponder... As of today, I am completely convinced of his actions though they may seem cheap tricks to gain popularity for his show, those are the kind of acts these days telly producers are putting up...

DC is doing what is happening in real... A great attempt by PH and Apurva is carrying this role up to perfection... Great blend of expressions and gestures... He brings that attitude and arrogance required for  a top notch producer...

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am just watching this show only for apu. He is just awesome. Shanti dii, Dev has got hellofan attitude. Masttt. I feel we cant blame him becoz any person will want to make his show a success. Apu you are the best...
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am loving him as DC..
after y'day's episode..
I am looking farword how DC will bring ASA top.. Now i am more in to DC... 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
DC's character has a lot of layers, Yesterday he did'nt like any nonsense with the Cut-the-Queue pass...

He fired Meenakshi left and rigght when she has cheated... She gave her pass to Sameer and allwed rule for herself. But DC will not make sure that is allowed in his reasoning of giving HER the pass and she thinks the same rule can apply on Sameer
rekha02 thumbnail
Rules are rules, if this continues many others can do the same thing, so DC is right in firing Meenaxi but I loved the eye contact which they showed between both.😉