Aasman Se Aage

what do you think of this show?

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Have to admit, I am really liking the concept! 

First impressions of characters:

Meenakshi - The typical type girl, that is shy and follows orders. I think she'll be the rona dona types but that may change when she starts becoming a star. 

DC - A grey(ish) character, he knows what he wants and he'll get that (even if that is using Meenakshi to get TRPs) 

Akshat - VERY competitive...I don't know why but when he said he'll win Aasman se aage, I got the feeling that he'll clash with Meenakshi (who DC says will be likely to win)..?

Angad - Love this older brother and how he'll say anything to keep his younger brother happy. I love the relationship both brothers have, and how akshat always say "bhai" I don't know, just seems nice to see respect on shows? I think he's the calm one, that takes life as it goes..

Guys, I have a feeling that one of the brothers will be a love interest for Meenakshi? Not sure which one would go with her character but what if BOTH the brothers like her? omg D:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Hai, Welcome to the forum... Most of us discuss on the sticky post "Epi-disc" so people not have seen your post yet...

Ya... A good show with nice concept...
Akshat will fall in love with Meenakshi... as per one media report... Keep posting your views...
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m too liking the show ..
still cant comment about meenakshi ...have already seen so many bechari girls on TV.

about angad & akshat ..still confused who playing which character but I liked this duo ..both of them dance well
about falling in love with meenakshi..as by articles ..sid will be the man..

DC is the one who is taking all my attention & will continue to do that.I like grey characters...
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Hai, Welcome to the forum... Most of us discuss on the sticky post "Epi-disc" so people not have seen your post yet...

Ya... A good show with nice concept...
Akshat will fall in love with Meenakshi... as per one media report... Keep posting your views...

thank you! didn't know about this..
akshat? which media report? 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_s

I m too liking the show ..

still cant comment about meenakshi ...have already seen so many bechari girls on TV.

about angad & akshat ..still confused who playing which character but I liked this duo ..both of them dance well
about falling in love with meenakshi..as by articles ..sid will be the man..

DC is the one who is taking all my attention & will continue to do that.I like grey characters...

akshat is played by siddhant karnick and aham sharma as Angad :)
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shockangels

thank you! didn't know about this..
akshat? which media report? 

There is one articles section post... pls check tthat post. ..long back a telly chakkar article told it is Akshat / sid will fall in love with meenakshi..

poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shockangels

akshat is played by siddhant karnick and aham sharma as Angad :)

thanks for the info so akshat will fall for meenakshi πŸ˜Š
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

yeah the concept of the show is nice

its like kind of energetic one

and as bhanu said akshat wil b d one falling for meenakshi 

but i dont think so that lovetrack of them wil b given much importance as the basic concept of the show is to show the reality of the reality shows so they wil b focussin on that only 

and even i think akshat wil win as if meenakshi wins then she wil get stardom and she wil b of no use of  DC and man like DC jo apna ek ek step phunk phunk ke rakhta ho he wont do dat mistake of letting meenakshi go of his hands so easily 

he would surely wanna use her as much as he can  and he wil b using her til he falls in luv wd her

js my POV can b non-sense too πŸ˜†

poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bipin2012

yeah the concept of the show is nice

its like kind of energetic one

and as bhanu said akshat wil b d one falling for meenakshi 

but i dont think so that lovetrack of them wil b given much importance as the basic concept of the show is to show the reality of the reality shows so they wil b focussin on that only 

and even i think akshat wil win as if meenakshi wins then she wil get stardom and she wil b of no use of  DC and man like DC jo apna ek ek step phunk phunk ke rakhta ho he wont do dat mistake of letting meenakshi go of his hands so easily 

he would surely wanna use her as much as he can  and he wil b using her til he falls in luv wd her

js my POV can b non-sense too πŸ˜†

but I liked ur nonsense as it make totally sense for me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but if DC falls in love will meenakshi then she have too have to fall in love with DC..becoz I cant see apu in pain😭
between I think we r going a bit too fast just like ASAπŸ˜†  
Swaron238 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The show is really good!! Im sure its gonna go big!! Maybe get LO in the league of big channels!! Nice to see dance based shows cuming up!! A good depature from saas-bahu crap!! Nd Sid K!! Wat to say abt this man!! He steals my heart everytime he cums on the screen!! 😳 😍 Even his elder brother looks HOT!! Kya bhai jodi hai boss!! πŸ‘πŸΌ