When Other Cast Meet The Behna Cast! *CROSSOVER* - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Oyee i demand for more πŸ˜”
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Dont Worry 🀣 ! jab tak Im zinda ! she dares stop 🀣 !! 
n thnk god ATLEAST some people in this forum understand ! all this is for fun ! πŸ₯± 

Wait ... what?? How can anyone not understand these. They are all related to the show and they are there just to make people laugh. I see nothing wrong or offensive about them. I think they are quite creative and fun to read.
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Wait ... what?? How can anyone not understand these. They are all related to the show and they are there just to make people laugh. I see nothing wrong or offensive about them. I think they are quite creative and fun to read.
sab hum jaise ishmart nahi hai ;) ! people just cant digest humor n jokes ;) 

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

sab hum jaise ishmart nahi hai ;) ! people just cant digest humor n jokes ;) 

lol oh yes great minds we are indeed! That is unfortunately the sad reality on IF and it is truly shocking to see, I discovered this truth when things got crazy on this forum or else I was an innocent soul ☺️
If anyone does have a problem it does not matter, just ignore and get on with our lives because it is obvious there is nothing wrong with posting these, they do not offend. Anchal please continue to post the dialogues because they are quite entertaining plus I love ipkknd.
πŸ‘ awesome Aanchal. you brought out my aditya too( loved him) . just dying to read more and more πŸ˜‰
DJJJ!!! YOU KILLLED MEEE!!! I LOVEDDD ittt! =P  πŸ€£ Specially the ArHi oness~!! bahahahaha!! 
This is hilarious!🀣 Aanchal only you can do this.. loved it!
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

LS is love story πŸ€£πŸ€£
Yup tera shyam jodi breaker se jodi maker ban gaya πŸ€£πŸ€£
2012 ko world ending hai so..ha zabardasti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot πŸ˜³

What do u mean MERA shyam?????? Mera sirf aur sirf ASR hai samjhiii Shyam creepy tera
aanchal... loved all of them too goood yaar plz make 1 with viren,virat aditya..asr n shyam
DOn't know how many times I read the Vbros
conversation with Arnav and Aditya, it is too good!