Aasman Se Aage

It's all DC's plan

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 As apu mentioned in the press conf. that every twist that will come in the show ['every good or bad twist๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†] it will all happen becoz of DC...
we saw in the last episode that some goon came to disturb the final audition ..& suddenly there appeared bunch of tv reporters 
I m thinking all this is planed by DC.. he hired the goons to create some scenes & he himself called the reporters to covered all the things... for free hand publicity๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 
if thins things turn out to be true.. then I must say he is a great planner & a mind blowing businessman .โญ๏ธ & I love himโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

p.s this is my first topic in ASA forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
At last, we all figure out DC,  master planner and charmer. ๐Ÿ˜†GREY is the word and I love it just as I loved Armaan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pooonam, cool post ๐Ÿ‘, lage raho.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
He planted the goons or not, he informed media for sure... His eyes are saying it...
Apurva ... You express every bit of info very welll...

Congrats Poonam for your first post on ASA
rekha02 thumbnail
Even Iam not sure about the goons and yes he did call the media. Poonam congrats again.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
poo_s thumbnail
hehehe sab mujhe aise congrats bologe toh โ˜บ๏ธ
poo_s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

At last, we all figure out DC,  master planner and charmer. ๐Ÿ˜†GREY is the word and I love it just as I loved Armaan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pooonam, cool post ๐Ÿ‘, lage raho.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

di I loved armaan.. & as DC is going I will surely fall for him too. when its comes to tv shows why I never like goody goody characters.. who will be saint ๐Ÿ˜† .I like grey characters .who can change himself for just one person๐Ÿ˜ณ that change is worth watching 

& DC have his own world & he ruled it. he can do anything .he is doing . 

rekha02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poo_s

di I loved armaan.. & as DC is going I will surely fall for him too. when its comes to tv shows why I never like goody goody characters.. who will be saint ๐Ÿ˜† .I like grey characters .who can change himself for just one person๐Ÿ˜ณ that change is worth watching 

& DC have his own world & he ruled it. he can do anything .he is doing . 

DC is different , he is too powerful not like Armaan who was rather vulnerable and needed somebody a lot , that need become love one day but here things are so odd. Wonder how DC will change from grey to positive?
poo_s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

DC is different , he is too powerful not like Armaan who was rather vulnerable and needed somebody a lot , that need become love one day but here things are so odd. Wonder how DC will change from grey to positive?

๐Ÿ˜† woh toh hai
but yes DC is diff so as apu's every role..๐Ÿ˜Š
DC is his own boss & I m loving this ๐Ÿ˜ณ