what a dhamaka entry

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
wow what a dhamakadar entry of sid karnick on the show...absolutely loved it...i hope he turns out to be meenakshi's saviour in the show...he seemed like a positive character so far...loved him and cant wait to see more from him in this show...have only seen him in mahi ve and loved him there...lets wait and watch to see what he has in store for us in this show...
Siddhant Karnick has a good voice, I liked his no1 line and his entry line . About his acting , never seen any of his shows but I know one thing good actors make up a good show and I have heard positive feedback about him . So welcome to him and his fans. πŸ˜ƒ
hehehe sidharth hai hi itna good looking kaise bhi entry mare  that will be great...
I have seen him in mahi way..I liked him but not his character.. then PKYEK ..I really liked sid... he is a good actor & he really have a good comic timing.. 
what I learned from articles that he is a good dancer ...so besides his acting, I m waiting to see him dance😊
I am guessing he will be one of the finalists along with Meenakshi...
Yeah i also loved sids entry in the show...well, looking forward to see him as minakshis savor..
Sid Karnick is an awesome actor!! All the roles that he's played hv been very well executed by him! :D I can't wait to see him dance!!! I hope he has a major role in this show:D
Originally posted by poo_s

hehehe sidharth hai hi itna good looking kaise bhi entry mare  that will be great...
I have seen him in mahi way..I liked him but not his character.. then PKYEK ..I really liked sid... he is a good actor & he really have a good comic timing.. 
what I learned from articles that he is a good dancer ...so besides his acting, I m waiting to see him dance😊
i second you!!! πŸ˜ƒ
i too didn't like his character in Mahi Way but loved him as an actor! n in PKYEK, man, i just loveddd him!!! <3 <3 I stopped following that show after sid's death!!! πŸ˜†

P.S. Happy to find Mahi Way follower here!! 😳 I was Shiv deewani there!!! 😍