What interesting dimensions ...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you see in DC from the first two episodes...😳

Do you see him as two sides of a coin, Is he White gray or Black ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Too early to decide, what he revealed about his trp plans is the harsh truth of reality shows. I have watched a few reality shows and have seen undeserving people win only on the basis of votes they recd, all looked rigged to me. See Imagine Tv closing down unexpectedly , who is the villian there , trps na which Imagine shows did not get. Trp ke bina shows will not go far so as a producer he has to do what is best for his show manipulate situations. I find him a real human being  who has all the shades inside him and I hope one day the real Dev is shown.  
I agree with what he said he is not using Meenaxi, she will only pay a price for the fame she gets, it is not up for free, it has a price. 😊
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true Rekha, What I feel is that DC statred his plan when he saw mweenakshi's mom give a tamacha to her
the jantha was there , it was like a mini competition so his mind statred fabicating these ideas then itself

And the emotional side was there from his side but her mom was not convinced maybe similar case as DC lomg back
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
actually he is human being ..who r generally grey...