Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Shiv and Sati are so in love. They can simply hold each others hands, stare at each other and smile for an eternity. Swoon. ๐Ÿ˜

But what was it in the pre cap๐Ÿ˜•

that is devasur fight Snigs..it is always fight between Dev & Asur triggerd by Tarakasur to make shiv busy & not unit with sati..such a stupid fellow..that he is..๐Ÿ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

that is devasur fight Snigs..it is always fight between Dev & Asur triggerd by Tarakasur to make shiv busy & not unit with sati..such a stupid fellow..that he is..๐Ÿ˜†

Totally stupid. Sache pyaar ko milne se koi nahin rok sakta๐Ÿ˜ณ
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats why we call Saraswathi Mata (god of Knowledge ),She have all the brains how to watch, the two beautiful couple shying all the way ,while she  asked for a boon ...
Even Nandhi too witnessed this much shy from both of them is due to Ma Saraswathi tactics ...Salute to her ...as the ganas (we can say ) we to enjoy 's that ...LOved the acting of both Mohit and Mouni.
Good post hema di ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ .
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good post dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ wow ur dedication about holdin hands is so beautiful.๐Ÿ˜‰
I also like the sweet moments when S&S holding their hand and have a romantic and sensual eyelock๐Ÿ˜. U know seeing their moments i just want to hug them.=D๐Ÿค—. When i see their scenes am allways havin a big smile on ma face๐Ÿ˜ƒ. M&M are awesome and are perfect couple onscreen.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

Thats why we call Saraswathi Mata (god of Knowledge ),She have all the brains how to watch, the two beautiful couple shying all the way ,while she  asked for a boon ...

Even Nandhi too witnessed this much shy from both of them is due to Ma Saraswathi tactics ...Salute to her ...as the ganas (we can say ) we to enjoy 's that ...LOved the acting of both Mohit and Mouni.
Good post hema di ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ .

Thank you so much Vanadhi..๐Ÿค—You are spot on..Even earlier when she came near that Nadhi poojan also she made them blush saying they are worlds first passionate ideal Love couples..awww and now she said she wants to hold the baby first awww..maa Saraswathi I so so so love you..you are speaking just whats in my heart..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Good post dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ wow ur dedication about holdin hands is so beautiful.๐Ÿ˜‰

I also like the sweet moments when S&S holding their hand and have a romantic and sensual eyelock๐Ÿ˜. U know seeing their moments i just want to hug them.=D๐Ÿค—. When i see their scenes am allways havin a big smile on ma face๐Ÿ˜ƒ. M&M are awesome and are perfect couple onscreen.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

Aww..Thank you Reshu๐Ÿค—..I sleep eat drink think work ..Mohit Mouni/MahadevSati these days..not in my hands..I am hypnotised..๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

Hema diii...๐Ÿค—...

Mohit...uuufff...ab toh baatein bhi kaam  lag rhi hai usko describe karne ke liye...๐Ÿ˜...
I think he wud potray perfectly n give justice to character of Shiv as Lover,Husband,Devon ke Dev n as Father too if story unfolds with all such aspects of Shiv......

The expresssions of Mouni ...๐Ÿ˜ณ...aawww...getting shy n blushing whn Sarawati Devi asks for a boon...Dat was worth watching when really newly married girl sharmaofies when  abt  their child's being discussed..โ˜บ๏ธ...

M sooo loving dis show...โค๏ธ...

Mythiliii...๐Ÿค—Exactly yaar..mohit & mouni toh mujhe asylum chodkar hi rahenge๐Ÿ˜†..I am smiling blushing & acting all sort fo weird absent minded all the time yaarโ˜บ๏ธ.seriously..mein toh fulltoo pagal hogayi hoon inndono ki adavonse yaar..awww simply adorable na..๐Ÿ˜Love & Passion has never been beautiful than this..!!โค๏ธ