Two delicious moments of the day..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
1. That ever delcious..ever yummy..ever delicate yet passionate..hand holding..of Mahdadev sati..which makes me dizzy..intoxicated ...any number of times I watch.😍.!!Sometimes..his hands are over both of her delicate soft ones.😳.& sometimes she has sqeezed his rugged powerful hand(single )😛 in both her hands😉..like a sandwich..awww😍sometimes both their fingers entwined..❤️sometimes..only palms are entwined.☺️.sometimes its near her  lap sometimes its on his lap..😍Goodness gracious Mahadev & maa Shakti☺️.itne saree tareek handhoding ke kahin hosakta hai bhala..Awww 🤗only you both could do it..& only then it looks beautiful..otherwise..I have seen zillions doing the same..but my heart never did a sommersault like it does everytime..you both do..!! I forget..that aworld exists & I feel ..how I miss holding one hand like that..Awww..you really make me crave for love Mohit & Mouni..in the form of Mahadev & Sati..I swear..🤗before Sati over hears Nandi calling her..we  get to see thsi delciious hand holding..awww..I loved the fact that..They are not wasting private time ..they are staying connected & I so so so want that..I love effect of TOUCH all the time..Besharam jo teheri..😆

2. Most imp point which was impossibly delicious to even imagine or describe is when Saraswathi Maa says..She wants to have a boon from Mahadev that she should have the ..copyright of holding their son in her hands ..first when ist born between the two beautiful couple..& what on earth you should not miss for life is the Proud expression what Mahadev (Mohit) gives( I take a bow ) ..awww..& the ..proud yet ..oh where do I hide kind of shy expression what Sati gives..Aw( I take a bow to you too..)..its like mann mein laddo phut rahe hain😛.😉.lekin phir bhi that..thought of bearing "HIS" child 😲..😍was making her so vulnerable..awww..🤗& I was already imagining how divine & beautiful it will be to watch ..Shiv becoming a father to Satis' child..GOSH..kaash aisa hoga..yaar..I really hope that there is something ..which we dint know..anyways..I really am not here for debating..I am only a drooling customer 😉😆& yes I am insanely in love with this show & the Divine  Couple😍..so I can watch anything they show..as I have full on trust & faith in the makers⭐️..who have made a masterpeie..called DKDM for me to cherish all my life..!!👏😍

And as usual I end up with a song dedication..This is my fav song which one of my friends friend has made a vm on Mohits old show..Ganga ki dheej to my surprise this morning, I saw..its awesome VM.👏.I so want to do on Mahdev sati aka Mohit Mouni too..it so fits my madness when I see Mohit & Mouni..aka Mahadev Sati..together on screen...here it goes...its from a very old hindi movie called Anuradha!!..And this is my state..😍and all of you peoples..also my dearest friends..!!😳🤗

jaane kaise sapnon mein kho gayin ankhiyaan
main to hoon jaagi mori so gayin ankhiyaan😍

ajab deewaani bhayi, mose anjaani bhayi
ajab deewaani bhayi, mose anjaani bhayi😳
pal mein paraayi dekho ho gayin ankhiyaan😲
main to hoon jaagi mori so gayin ankhiyaan😆

man ujiyaaraa chhaayaa, jag ujiyaaraa chhaayaa
man ujiyaaraa chhaayaa, jag ujiyaaraa chhaayaa🤗
jagmag deep sanjo gayi ankhiyaan😳
main to hoon jaagi mori so gayin ankhiyaan
jaane kaise sapnon mein kho gayin ankhiyaan😍
main to hoon jaagi mori so gayin ankhiyaan

koi man bhaa gayaa
jaadu wo chala gayaa❤️
koi man bhaa gayaa
jaadu wo chala gayaa
man ke do motiyaan😍
piro gayi ankhiyaan
main to hoon jaagi mori so gayin ankhiyaan😳

AND HEY FRIENDS..did you all notice.above...Mohit's Rank 54 & Mounis' Rank 45..can you see the awesomeness..they are so connected n every which way..I mean 54 ka ulta hai 45..45ka ulta 54..see..😛😉thats amazing na..😳👏

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm Hema di ,very well pointed out ,each n everry scene of shiv sati was just perfect 😛😛😛😛😛
One thing I just luvd was,Sati addressing Mahadev as Swami ,ooo My goodness how beautifully it sounds from Mouni's mouth😆😆😆😆😆😆just incredible
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wao Hema di beautiful post, ur imagination is superb. I m realy overjoyed wth these romantic scenes i only wish it carries on for more 500 epi.
I ws a bit shocked wen sati addressed mahadev as Swami bt it sounded so cute. Even saraswati maa luked very beautiful and her wish is it possible i wonder as we all knw sati had no child. Anyways it was a lovely epi wth ful of knowledge.

DKDM and Mohit Mouni rocks...Edited by sukhi... - 12 years ago
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hema diii...🤗...

Mohit...uuufff...ab toh baatein bhi kaam  lag rhi hai usko describe karne ke liye...😍...
I think he wud potray perfectly n give justice to character of Shiv as Lover,Husband,Devon ke Dev n as Father too if story unfolds with all such aspects of Shiv......

The expresssions of Mouni ...😳...aawww...getting shy n blushing whn Sarawati Devi asks for a boon...Dat was worth watching when really newly married girl sharmaofies when  abt  their child's being discussed..☺️...

M sooo loving dis show...❤️...
Edited by flamingo_aries - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridhithakur

awsm Hema di ,very well pointed out ,each n everry scene of shiv sati was just perfect 😛😛

One thing I just luvd was,Sati addressing Mahadev as Swami ,ooo My goodness how beautifully it sounds from Mouni's mouth😆just incredible

Awww..so true yaar..Yeah..Swami..yeah I realised that too Gosh I forgot to mention that..I go bonkers when I watch them together that I forget what all I should mention at times😍..😛😆You so said right..when Mouni /Sati says it has a special effect na..aww❤️😉
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi
Lovely post as usual. The opening sequence did u notice anything different this time. Mohit was sitting on the rock. When Brahama's useless sons wanted him to sit in the Dakshin Disha. Ok he got up and went and sat there. My eyes began to scan the horizon which they are continuously doing nowdays of there owm accord. And what did they find. Mohit sitting on boulder with the sunset behind him. My heart had a Dhak Dhak moment. Thinking u choose the best places to sit. My oh my the man looked gorgeous to say the least . The hunk that he his. And I so loved Mouni's sweet shy expression as well when Saraswati said she wanted to hold their child first. And what abt that gentle carass at the end before Mahadev set off in  search of Nandi. Waht do we get not one but two Mohit's. As if one was not hot enough to handle. Tonight I am hundred percent sure that we get the Third Mohit with Nandi. Oh my poor heart. Will be all over the place. My two jaanu I could spent an enternity just watching u touching and holding hands forever.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia.spark17

Grt post hema di..wow saraswati maa was brilliant yesterday..she made sati blush blush blush..

Aww yes dear..it was sooo fullfilling to watch Sati blush na..awww...what moments we are having yaar..seriously..one heart is not enough to hold ...this happiness..!!😍
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhi...

Wao Hema di beautiful post, ur imagination is superb. I m realy overjoyed wth these romantic scenes i only wish it carries on for more 500 epi.
I ws a bit shocked wen sati addressed mahadev as Swami bt it sounded so cute. Even saraswati maa luked very beautiful and her wish is it possible i wonder as we all knw sati had no child. Anyways it was a lovely epi wth ful of knowledge.

DKDM and Mohit Mouni rocks...

Thank you so much Dearest.🤗.You are absolutely right another 500 kya 100 epi bhi kam lagta hai yaar ..when we watch these two na..Duniya hi bhooljaate hain hai na..awwwhat a pair ..what delicate moments..I say..aww😍Aw..so true I missed mentiong that Cuttest ever SWAMI said by Sati awww I had todl na..ki she will cal him mahadev Shiv or Swami..any of these 3 at turns..awww..sweet when we listen to it from her mouth..!!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vabs

Hi

Lovely post as usual. The opening sequence did u notice anything different this time. Mohit was sitting on the rock. When Brahama's useless sons wanted him to sit in the Dakshin Disha. Ok he got up and went and sat there. My eyes began to scan the horizon which they are continuously doing nowdays of there owm accord. And what did they find. Mohit sitting on boulder with the sunset behind him. My heart had a Dhak Dhak moment. Thinking u choose the best places to sit. My oh my the man looked gorgeous to say the least . The hunk that he his. And I so loved Mouni's sweet shy expression as well when Saraswati said she wanted to hold their child first. And what abt that gentle carass at the end before Mahadev set off in  search of Nandi. Waht do we get not one but two Mohit's. As if one was not hot enough to handle. Tonight I am hundred percent sure that we get the Third Mohit with Nandi. Oh my poor heart. Will be all over the place. My two jaanu I could spent an enternity just watching u touching and holding hands forever.

Thank you so much VABS..🤗you are so right..ek ko handle nahin karsakte hain..we are having breathing difficulty & they want t show more..ha ha..but it will be solved tonight so nothing to worry I am expecting some more cute romantic moments..I want it everyday now aww..so that I collect all these priceless moments ..& live watching it till my end..of life..awww😍
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shiv and Sati are so in love. They can simply hold each others hands, stare at each other and smile for an eternity. Swoon. 😍

But what was it in the pre cap😕