'I got hurt 'cause I let you hurt me'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So the new precap's out, and everyone's already gone negative!?

Can't blame people though. . I mean, tough to trust the CVs when they give us one or two odd weeks out of 4-5 months where SwaRon actually do something progressive, and beyond their now ordinary brilliance!

But really now. . 

Sharon's stating that she's hurt only because she put herself in a position where Swayam could make her feel that way. And well, although I wouldn't really blame Swayam, what he said, was definately terrible. 
Also, Sharon questions herself, and what she has been doing. 'ek party mein Shivam, ek mein Swayam' 
NONO.argh. 

Okay all that apart.. I feel this is where the connection with the promo lies. . She's not really back to her Diva self. . infact, she's beyond broken!!.. Her talking to Swayam like that is an evident farce.. 

Actually, this sequence was in a way simillar to coridoor .. only role-reversal. . 
Back there Swayam was much more hurt . . 
and here Sharon is definately more hurt, the mad wala hurt . .

And we all remember how Swayam tried to ignore her after that scene, and Sharon kept trying to get his attention.. well.. I'd expect something simillar.. 

Okay, I know this could go a lot of ways, positive, or negative. . But really, I'm expecting something good from this sequence. .and I know it's gonna come !! .. =|

So guys, don't lose sleep over the promo, live for the moment. . 'cause it's amazing. . !!
i too agree with you . Personally i think she is gonna suffer from low self esteem. This time the mask is not to hide her insecurities but her pain. And i too have full faith that their is more to this promo than what it shows. And i think this is definitely the time for positive progress for SwaRon Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
I agree with you that good times are ahead but dunno after all can't really say, really hoping that the promo is misleading. 

And coming to who's more hurt part I personally feel that this time too it's Swayam. firstly all accusations made by her yesterday and also in today's episode on the top of that he is also guilty.This was the lowest he could get questioning the character of the girl he truly loves and saying she is too easy to get that's what hurting him even more that he was the one who made her cry. 

Reyam truly amazing, dosti is definitely the best of the d's of d3  
well i dont have any hope to lose