Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 24/4 Devi Saraswati as the judge

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Rishi Dadhichi welcomes Sanakadik  kumaras, asks them to sit, who refuses to accept a seat on the South direction. Rishi Dadhichi says God resides in all the directions so all are considered good. They refuse says, South direction (Dakshin disha) is of death, you want us to sit in the South so Shivji will sit in the North direction. Shivji agrees to sit in the South direction. They raise the Q of who will judge the Shastrarth? Shivji says whoever they consider best can be made the judge. He considers even Rishabh( Nandi) a perfect judge. Sanakadik Kumaras says they will call Devi Saraswati, the Goddess of Knowledge as their judge. Shivji agrees.

Prasuti is remembering Sati. Aditi tells her not to worry about Sati, Shivji will keep her happy. Prasuti says Daksh is not able to see Sati happy that's why he has sent Sanakadik Kumaras for Shashtrarth with Shivji. Aditi tells her not to worry as Shivji is quite calm & controlled by nature. Prasuti says she is worried about that because Daksh is taking advantage of this nature, the day he looses his control, that will be a big disaster for Daksh

Devi Saraswati has arrived, is sitting on the Lotus, is greeted by everyone,says everything happens for a purpose in the World, I can see with my eyes the result of today's Shastrath will be very good. One of the Sanakadik brothers says Shivji's efforts of establishing the 4th Veda will fail that will be the result. Devi saraswati says without hearing both the sides, this can not be decided. So begin the Shastrath.

Sanakadik Kumaras says, before establishing any  granth they want to know if he has any knowledge of the 3 Vedas. Shivji  says anything that can not be known  by seeing, experiencing or by any other way, can be known easily by the Vedas. Veda is the root of all the knowledges. The one who knows Vedas & Shastras may be living in any aashramas, being in this loka, achieves the Brhmaloka. This is the greatness of the Vedas. Sanakadik Kumaras says just by knowing few lines you can not be called the knower of the Vedas. Shivji asks them how many faces does Brhmaji have. They answer 4. Shivji says if his faces are 4 then why the Vedas are 3?

Shivji reveals this 4th Veda is created by Brhmaji only. They ask him how is it possible? Shivji tells them at the end of every Kalpa all the knowledge disappears with the distruction, goes back inside Brhmaji's brain, lies dormant  till the next Kalpa's creation. Brhmaji sleeps during that period which is called Vikalpa. That knowledge comes out in the Universe again from his brain, in the atmosphere, in the beginning of the kalpa. But in this Kalpa it didn't happen. When the 4 Vedas were coming out of Brhmaji's mind, demon Hayagreeva  absorbed them. Devas fought with him, recovered  the 3 Vedas but not the 4th one. Demon Hayagreeva  took refuge from me. He was a demon but had grasped all the 4 Vedas so was knowledgable, I have granted him the boon of being born as a visionary of the Mantras, will bring them back in this world. This rishi Atharva was demon Hayageerva then, who has written this 4th Veda.

Sanakadik Kumaras are not satisfied with Shivji's revealation, insists on calling Brhmaji to approve this fact. Shivji agrees. Sanakadik  Kumaras prays to Brhmaji, who comes, everyone greets him. He scolds his sons for doubting Shivji, says the 4th Veda is created by him only, each & every letter written in it is approved by him . Accept it as the 4th Veda without any further doubt. Devi Saraswati says the result is very clear now.

Sanakadik  Kumaras asks Shivji to forgive them , says he sat in the Dakshin disha, so from now onwards they will worship him as Lord Dakshinamurty. They asks Sati to forgive them.

Devi Saraswati  asks Shivji for a boon, whenever Aadi Shakti & Shivji's son is born, she will get the first chance to hold him in her hands. Shivji grants the boon. With sounds of Har Har Mahadev, all the rishis & the aashramwasis expresses their happiness. 

Chitrasur has taken Tarakasur's form, is sitting on Tarakasur's throne. The real Tarakasura sees him questions him who is he, comes to attack but Chitrasur comes in his real form, Chakri looks unhappy. Tarakasur tells Chitrasur about Shivji's & Sati's marriage, who says he knows what to do next.

Daksh is furious at Sanakadi kumaras,  says The Vedatrayi(3 Vedas) from Brhmaji are the only Vedas,is not accepting the Atharva Veda as the 4th Ved, he taunts them of accepting defeat from a kapalik. Sanakadik Kumars says Shivji's knowledge is of much matured & of high level compared to theirs. Angry Daksh says you all have acted like a child. I am cursing you to be a child forever. The Sanakadik brothers turns into 4 children. They tell Daksh a child is always eager to get more & more knowledge, you have actually done a favour to us. They greet  him & leave from there.

Shivji, Sati & Nandi are walking in the forest, Sati looks tired. Shivji tells her to rest for some time then they will continue their further journey. He asks Nandi to arrange for water. Nandi goes to the river to get water, while returning he sees sati running. He calls her Mate, mate. Sati hears these words tells Shivji to go & help Nandi who seems to be in problem. Shivji tells her not to worry, Nandi is capable of protecting himself. Sati insists Shivji to go & help, who agrees but tells her not to leave that place till he returns. He leaves. Sati  hears Shivji calling her from the other direction. She moves in his direction, is stopped hearing Shivji calling her from the opposite direction, smiling. Sati looks confused. One of them is Chitrasura & the other is the real Shivji.

Precap: Tarakasur tells Chakri to start the Devasura sangram. In the battle field Deva & Asura army is ready for the war. Shivji  is standing, watching them, seems angry.

Thanks for the WU!
Nice epi, as  for me. CVs have creatively  elaborated on the story of Hayagreeva, described why Shivji is sitting on the North and made a smart turn with the  Kumar uncles (c)๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by NST1983 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mia.spark17

Thanks 4 the WU!!
Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by NST1983

Thanks for the WU!
Nice epi, as  for me. CVs have creatively  elaborated on the story of Hayagreeva, described why Shivji is sitting on the North and made a smart turn with the  Kumar uncles (c)๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
This epi was nice, establishing the Dakshinamurty form of Shivji, who imparts knowledge to people.
This demon Hayagreeva was killed by Vishnuji's Hayagreeva form. Both of them are important, the demon reborn as rishi Atharva wrote the mantras in the Atharva Veda. Hayagreeva form gave scriptures of Gooddess Lalita Tripurasundari.
Daksh through his favourite activity, cursing turned Sanakadik uncles into children.
Thanks for the WU Minaxi lovely updated. 2day it was an another good epi. Hats off to the CV's for giving so much of knowledge abt Vedas which i had no idea bt i hv to watch it again for understanding it more nicely.

Now i can say dat this show will be a lifelong remembrance for me. There is so much to learn. Hats off to the team of DKDM. I m loving it...
Originally posted by tamanna1391

episode

Hey Tamanna, I am glad to see these emos here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sukhi...

Thanks for the WU Minaxi lovely updated. 2day it was an another good epi. Hats off to the CV's for giving so much of knowledge abt Vedas which i had no idea bt i hv to watch it again for understanding it more nicely.

Now i can say dat this show will be a lifelong remembrance for me. There is so much to learn. Hats off to the team of DKDM. I m loving it...
Thanks sukhi๐Ÿ˜Š Their current writer is doing a very good job. He is adding their research into the story to make is very enlightening & convincing๐Ÿ‘
We all are watching this show mainly to know & learn more about Shivji other then the known stories mentioned in the puranas. Hope to get some more enlightening epi. in future๐Ÿ˜Š
thanku so much for the excellent WU...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
what an insightful and informative epi...got to know how the 4th veda came into existence...CVs really explained it so beautifully...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DKDM is turning me into a staunch SHIVA devotee...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
well alwaz had a misconception about SHIVA being a very angry GOD...but this show has shown a complete different aspect of him...calm...composed n ever smiling...๐Ÿ˜Š
precap was great...it will be interesting to see the Devasura sangram...just hope we don't see any animated sci-fi asuras ds tym...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Meenu wahhh!! ๐Ÿค—yaar kya crisp likhti ho yaar..& aww..what a treat we are getting to watch in the form of DKDM..na..seriously..every thing has a purpose & reason behind it ..& added to it we get some incredible ..deliciously awesome love story of Mhadev & Sati..GOD..my heart is going to burst ..I am not able to hold it inside anymore..no space..I need a standby heart...a stepny kind of thing..seriously..MOHIT MOUNI are screaming passion yaar..!!๐Ÿ˜
Thank u so much for ur update dear =D