24/4:Epi-Disc: DC Cuts the Queue for Meenakshi - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rekha03

why he went so close , he was not affected a bit maybe the ques she asked hence his reaction the closeness why he went all the way to Meenaxi's house,. His every action means soemthing.😆
Rekha kuch to hai... Let us wait and watch... 😊

Overall a DC episode I would say if he was not there it is not a worth watching episode.

I didn't like Meenakshi sister, I hope in future they show less of her.

Game of TRP sounds good would be interesting to watch how it goes on?
Originally posted by lidvin

Overall a DC episode I would say if he was not there it is not a worth watching episode.

I didn't like Meenakshi sister, I hope in future they show less of her.

Game of TRP sounds good would be interesting to watch how it goes on?
Yes yaar... That sister is a bit OTT...

Today we may see intro of Sanam and Mahua. the two judges of the show and also the auditions will strat from tomorrow hopefully... So less of this sister...
lovely analysis by all. Saveeta ur analysis is just awesome. 👏

So too many evil thoughts reg. media hype, trp's etc. are going on in DC's mind. 😆

He started his game already. now must see who will win the game by fighting with all these hurdles coming in their way and how? must wait and watch.

i think there will be intro of Sanam n Mahua today and 2moro will be the auditions mostly.
Yeh TRPs ek production house se kya kya karvati hai... We as viewers know about it but via ASA we are going to see it too. I really hope the show shows us what goes on in the back of these reality shows. the manipulation, deceit, honesty, crying, sadness, happiness, money, loss, win - i want to see all these varied emotions in this show. I am sure DC will take us through all these. He has already shown us his manipulative side. He seems to be ruthless but when the situation will deman, he will sober down and I have this feeling that he will be the biggest moral support for Meenakshi. She will make him realize what he has gone through in his journey to stardom. He will hate it first but will later succumb.
I know I am gonna enjoy these various shades of DC. And Apu is doing fab.
Originally posted by anjubala

Yeh TRPs ek production house se kya kya karvati hai... We as viewers know about it but via ASA we are going to see it too. I really hope the show shows us what goes on in the back of these reality shows. the manipulation, deceit, honesty, crying, sadness, happiness, money, loss, win - i want to see all these varied emotions in this show. I am sure DC will take us through all these. He has already shown us his manipulative side. He seems to be ruthless but when the situation will deman, he will sober down and I have this feeling that he will be the biggest moral support for Meenakshi. She will make him realize what he has gone through in his journey to stardom. He will hate it first but will later succumb.
I know I am gonna enjoy these various shades of DC. And Apu is doing fab.
Yes Anju, please read the other article also about the reality TV showcased as fiction its interesting about how many a times things are scripted..

DC will be master mind for all the twist and turns but he also says that this is going to be half natural half fake and pushed in..
He is not using Meenakshi, he says she has a dream and there is a price she will have to pay and he will be also setting the climax, Now how she wins the climax and how DC will be seeing her defeat and whether he has his goal achieved is to be seen...

I do defiently want to see Meenakshi see the light of fame and its  effects but also want to see how DC sees that plans and executions can be two sides of a coin and what is the outcome of such a journey and how he also has his share of win..