24/4:Epi-Disc: DC Cuts the Queue for Meenakshi

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to Daily Episode Discussion Thread

We had a wonderful beginning yesterday... DC has come and conquered us all.

The episode discussion thread we created was success with getting more than 1000 views on the first day itself...

Kudos to the active members.
Humble request to the silent members to join the discussion.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

A small Recap:

Meenakshi, a simple girl from a slum who has a big family depending on her has a sapana... She believes one day she gets her chance.. Ek Mouka... She gets a chance to dance in the "Cut-the-Queue" special auditions of Dance Reality Show. When she is dancing, she is slapped and dragged off by her mom.

Now enter our DC. the Director, Producer of Aasman Se Aage. Who owns DC creations... He spots Meenakshi from the audition tapes, goes to her home in the slum and gives her the Cut-the-Queue pass. DC also tries to convince Meenakshi's mom to allow Meenakshi to participate in the show.

Apart from enjoying Apurava, we also enjoyed the fast paced episode and the quick story telling method. Now let us see how Meenakshi takes her first step into the jalim world of glamor in tonight's episode.

Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

Note: We create a thread every day to discuss all the points regarding the show. That way we maintain the forum well and also keep it Pink...

As Chaskameter has started functioning, please comment on the old articles. Every one can comment twice so please do that to increase the ranking.
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago
Me entering in to the discussions 😆

lovely Recap Bhanu 👏

Today we may hear one more powerful dialogue from promos. 😍 eager to see the episode.

hope we may see Mahua n Sanam's entry today. 😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Today's episode is already posted... You can watch... Check Sonyfan's video
OMg did the timings change? the video is out already 😃 i'm going to watch now. 😳
Dc has started his twists and turns in the game... And today Sidhhant ka entry bhi hai...
One good thing is we are getting 10 mins of DC every day out of 25 mins
Sandhya - DC's assistant was feeling a bit restless when he is close to her 😊

DC is too good... He is talking to this lady patiently... Not with authoritative tone... Also he shares with her only certain things I think.  DC did not share the twist he planted in highlighting Meenakshi's entry at the gate...

uploading Apu's Pics of today's episode 😳 will share the link once it is done.

Wow, the video is out already... need to watch it to join the discussion..
ya Anju its out early... I was telling Shanti it used to happen with CCBM also ... Video is out earlier

Here is the link of Apu's pics - http://minus.com/mbisG1msJd/1g

what an episode 😲 omg he is a charming young business man with Devil's mind 😆 he is a complete DC if he is in his office. 😛 is he the same person who spoke sweetly to Meenakshi's mom?? 😆😛

he already started his tricks and not letting his full plan to his staff member.

look at the expression in his eyes while he is speaking. his eyes speaks lot much than what he says. 👏

one thing i felt today while he was talking is he has lot much grudge or anger in him which he cannot share with anyone abt the fame and sympathy wala dialogues. 😒

will give detailed take later.