The whole setup of ASA

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Looked amazing

Right from showing the Meenakshi's side her home she walking to the busstop

She changing into the employee uniform and her dreaming the darkness spot light and the ambiance,

The mall. the ASA stage

It seemed like a Movie on television πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nothing loud just to the point at their places.

Coming to DC's office It was just WOW..Rohan exhausted and sleeping in the screening room...

The Chamchi assistant of DC donno her name as yet, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† walking down and telling her that DC is coming to see the Audition..

And there comes our Man Dev Chopra but still not called that just DC and he walks up the flight of stairs the BG I think even Bhanu pointed out has a lot of blending ...

And the way he is coming with the cup of coffee.. and Tada Rohan thinks it is sachin with coffe magar DC was there and with the way he gave the cup and took it back alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The room the mini auditorium types and DC man hi man scrutinizing the candidates and if he did'nt like anyone he blow them out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Attitude tho bantha hai akhir he is the BOSS !! The trendy one the one how can get the right thing out...

Then later at Meenakshi's house sitting on the floor, the poverty was just raw and shown how they are living 

Very crisp in showing the aspects

Earlier 20 minutes I thought was short but got used to it, Now 30 minutes they showed many areas of the show and the dimensions...

I was still greedy to see more of DC. the Precap was interesting and tomorrow more of DC's office I hope will be shown 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well said di.

hehehe the way DC said rohan 'agar mujhe tumhe sab samjhana pare toh tumhari worth kya hai'πŸ˜†
]

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post Shanti!!

u have described it so perfectly. πŸ‘πŸΌ
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Chamchi must be Sandhya , I like her . She is the only one who knows the real DC and she looks extremely royal to him.πŸ˜ƒ. Awesome Shanti, I love reading posts more, keep them coming.πŸ‘ Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Chamchi must be Sandhya , I like her . She is the only one who knows the real DC and she looks extremely royal to him.πŸ˜ƒ. Awesome Shanti, I love reading posts more, keep them coming.πŸ‘

Yes she knows the real DC 😳.. Tomorrow he will tell her his thought of getting Meenakshi to join the crowd..

I noticed there was a million things running in his head when he saw meenakshi's mom slap her , he has definitely has something personally to when he wanted to chase his dream..

The only reason that Yeah choti jagah say hai and being from the slums is one reason to see how she can sustain the travel to fame , but he has his own zenith in that also

Different expressions of DC is making him a complex character 
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said lovely first epi and so much unfolded.never seen before..this same epi would have taken like 3-5 epi as we normally watch... like emotional dose on meenakshi's state.her poverty etc..nothing about that..

no dragging and everything at a fast pace and believe me we dont miss anything..

Well picturised from slum to DC office..

The best DC character in one epi we are like who is DC really as we got so many shades of his character in one single episode..brilliant by the creative team and to make it believable on screen..one talented actor..Apu..πŸ‘
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Shanti, I think that DC has been through all this and he has paid his price too to achieve his dreams. He has a first-hand experience and so could recognize Meenakshi  and her condition as soon as he saw her mom slap her. He got the whole picture and his mind started working overtime. He realized that she will be the crowd puller... Apu was too good in playing varied emotions in such a short span of time.
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes Anju I liked it its well presented. Its going with the standards the presentation is lifted to watching  a short film each 30 minute on televsion 
shanti05 thumbnail
The show is set like a short film in every episode of 30 mintue time span

Also the texture and execution with all the  dimensions is that way

So we will see it executed in that way ,
Its different and not like a regular show..

Also Sagar Arts and 72 degree NorthE use a lot of graphics and screen impose to bring that texture and the smoothness

And above all the Editing is done to represent it that way
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saw its 1st epi 2day..show seems to b veryyy interesting ..looking Forward to watch it