Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

only experience to recognise the landmines๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ just identify landmines and take precautions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i can give a small suggestion abt that ๐Ÿ˜‰
thoda sa time on IF will give u enough knowledge as to where mines can be found...and secret is to stay faar faaar away ๐Ÿ˜†...coz the effects can be really defeaning and u may also have to end up staying 24*7 on this site ๐Ÿ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

tum bahut jyaada pyaar karne lage ho gauri se ankit
, ab toh tappu bhi peeche ho chuki hain shayad
too much love is dangerous๐Ÿ˜†

anmol tappu ke pyar ka level match karna bahut mushkil hai. Gauri isnt even half of that. infact even Gauri fans will agree to that Im sure ๐Ÿ˜† 
Gauri started off as a normal person and then progressing to a high level whereas Tappu was a goddess in that field right from the start ๐Ÿ˜†
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
even gauri fans do not have any answer.sanya ka poora thread ghum liya wohi gauri ji ke teen bandar insecurity jealousy aur convince.
Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Now that 99% of the forum members have miserably failed in the exam can we have a supplementary exam pls 
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri may have a good brain to study medicine but on humanity and social life , she is the one to whom no body would like to talk or have a glance...even when i see her on show..i feel like drooling out of my mouth what so ever i have eaten..such a bad and illogical  character but I like her as Anjum..a very good looking girl...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love her like hell.
1) She is only REAL character in serial. Dont know why I never found even single person like gauri in my entire REAL life.
2) She dont mix professional and personal life that doesnt matter when badi masi was serious she was busy convincing her sacha pyar.
3)After holding illegal status she has right to feel insecure but not anandi who is legal.
4)Yestarday she said "main hamesha bhagwan se prathna karti thi ki anandi ko thodi budhi de de". That doesnt matter uska aur budhhi ka pichle 10 janam se koi rishta nahi still she is praying for others that also her sautan. Selfless woman.
5)Most important thing I like about her is her capacity to remove mukhota. Mind blowing.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
Yet to read this topic!!

After reading bits and pieces of the Gauri AP thread, i had this urge to start a new thread "Why people hate Gauri" which  contains her ruthless behavior towards Anandi(a victim), insensitivity towards her own well wishers and her scheming ways!! But i'm giving it up cause it requires a lot of time and effort esp cause it would be difficult for me to select the hindi clips!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Yet to read this topic!!

After reading bits and pieces of the Gauri AP thread, i had this urge to start a new thread "Why people hate Gauri" which  contains her ruthless behavior towards Anandi(a victim), insensitivity towards her own well wishers and her scheming ways!! But i'm giving it up cause it requires a lot of time and effort esp cause it would be difficult for me to select the hindi clips!๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Asru,
do we need to go on a quest to find drinking water in an ocean??? Few good things she did needs to be celebrated but when there are hell lot cruel deeds we need not go on and on...
Originally posted by: ashahai_aamanke

@Asru,
do we need to go on a quest to find drinking water in an ocean??? Few good things she did needs to be celebrated but when there are hell lot cruel deeds we need not go on and on...

lol True Asha, that way we have to post BV clips that have come for about 6 months at a stretch ..it's too much effort๐Ÿ˜†...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think people sd love Gouri for her INSECURITY ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ its very rare and useful quality which wash out all ur negative qualities. Work as character washer.
INSECURITY SE NAHAO,
SABHI PAPO SE MUKT HO JAO
๐Ÿ˜†