Are you as attached to this show as I am?

JyothsnaC thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This show is just plain epic, clearly the show's creator must be a true devotee of Lord Shiva, one can just feel the devotion; by just watching the show. 

I for one, am in LOVE with this show, Mohit and Mouni are perfect for the roles and are amazing actors. I don't I have ever witnessed a show this perfect before and will never again. 

It just keeps getting better and better.๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JyothsnaC

This show is just plain epic, clearly the show's creator must be a true devotee of Lord Shiva, one can just feel the devotion; by just watching the show. 

I for one, am in LOVE with this show, Mohit and Mouni are perfect for the roles and are amazing actors. I don't I have ever witnessed a show this perfect before and will never again. 

Hai Jyothsna๐Ÿค— I think you know me & my madness do you still want to ask that question to me..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†awww..cho chweet of you..i so can imagine what you are trying to say..Even me is totally zapped with this cuttest sweetest awesomest show called DKDM..& I am smitten by  MOHIT & MOUNI..like never before.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What to say about my madness ,โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
my ringtone , alarmtone is DKDM music ,my wallpaper is pic of Mohit n Mouni ,even my lappy password Mahadev ,now what else is left,Mere mind aur soul mein to pehle se hi hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So true Jyothsna, DKDM is the best.๐Ÿ˜Š 
I hav nvr been so mad for any show  m realy overwhelmed and wat to say abt Mohit n Mouni they r fab and awesome.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ridhithakur

What to say about my madness ,โ˜บ๏ธ

my ringtone , alarmtone is DKDM music ,my wallpaper is pic of Mohit n Mouni ,even my lappy password Mahadev ,now what else is left,Mere mind aur soul mein to pehle se hi hain๐Ÿ˜†

ha ha Gosh Ridhi how similar we maniacs areso similar & gonecases๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† me to me too..i have a loads of Pic of Mahadev Sati & my lappy ..my PC everything ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›password gosh yeah..๐Ÿ˜†
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ha ha Gosh Ridhi how similar we maniacs areso similar & gonecases๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† me to me too..i have a loads of Pic of Mahadev Sati & my lappy ..my PC everything ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›password gosh yeah..๐Ÿ˜†

YA Hema di kya karein Mohit Mouni r so brillinat that we cant escape from their fever of love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JyothsnaC

Hi Jyothsna,
what u r saying is very true the way the creative team have explained the story that we too get flowed in it & the performance given by Mohit - Mouni, we feel like sakshat Shiv is standing there...it's just brilliant & especially todays episode was v.meaningful & useful...
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
โญ๏ธFor me this show is just WAOOO!

๐Ÿ‘
โญ๏ธ
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am in love with the show. Mohit and Mouni rule my heart forever. I see we are all in the same boat doing the same things. My email is full of Mohit and Mouni's pictures.