Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Are you as attached to this show as I am?

JyothsnaC Newbie
JyothsnaC
JyothsnaC

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
This show is just plain epic, clearly the show's creator must be a true devotee of Lord Shiva, one can just feel the devotion; by just watching the show. 

I for one, am in LOVE with this show, Mohit and Mouni are perfect for the roles and are amazing actors. I don't I have ever witnessed a show this perfect before and will never again. 

It just keeps getting better and better.Clap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gulachiSpynaliridhithakur-Nehaaa-Sweet24Samsangeetharomi21mnx12hemavidzvanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTICSia889sukhi...Nikki_Titli

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JyothsnaC

This show is just plain epic, clearly the show's creator must be a true devotee of Lord Shiva, one can just feel the devotion; by just watching the show. 

I for one, am in LOVE with this show, Mohit and Mouni are perfect for the roles and are amazing actors. I don't I have ever witnessed a show this perfect before and will never again. 

Hai JyothsnaHug I think you know me & my madness do you still want to ask that question to me..ShockedLOLawww..cho chweet of you..i so can imagine what you are trying to say..Even me is totally zapped with this cuttest sweetest awesomest show called DKDM..& I am smitten by  MOHIT & MOUNI..like never before.Day DreamingHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Samsangeethavanadhihemavidzsukhi...Nikki_Titli

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
What to say about my madness ,BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
my ringtone , alarmtone is DKDM music ,my wallpaper is pic of Mohit n Mouni ,even my lappy password Mahadev ,now what else is left,Mere mind aur soul mein to pehle se hi hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Sweet24Samsangeethasukhi...TOTAL-ROMANTICNikki_Titli

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
So true Jyothsna, DKDM is the best.Smile 
I hav nvr been so mad for any show  m realy overwhelmed and wat to say abt Mohit n Mouni they r fab and awesome.Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24SamsangeethaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

..NiShti Goldie
..NiShti
..NiShti

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Blushing

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridhithakur

What to say about my madness ,Blushing
my ringtone , alarmtone is DKDM music ,my wallpaper is pic of Mohit n Mouni ,even my lappy password Mahadev ,now what else is left,Mere mind aur soul mein to pehle se hi hainLOL

ha ha Gosh Ridhi how similar we maniacs areso similar & gonecasesLOL LOL me to me too..i have a loads of Pic of Mahadev Sati & my lappy ..my PC everything ..TongueTonguepassword gosh yeah..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur-Nehaaa-Sweet24SamsangeethaNikki_Titli

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by ridhithakur

What to say about my madness ,Blushing
my ringtone , alarmtone is DKDM music ,my wallpaper is pic of Mohit n Mouni ,even my lappy password Mahadev ,now what else is left,Mere mind aur soul mein to pehle se hi hainLOL

ha ha Gosh Ridhi how similar we maniacs areso similar & gonecasesLOL LOL me to me too..i have a loads of Pic of Mahadev Sati & my lappy ..my PC everything ..TongueTonguepassword gosh yeah..LOL

YA Hema di kya karein Mohit Mouni r so brillinat that we cant escape from their fever of loveLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

romi21 Goldie
romi21
romi21

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JyothsnaC

Hi Jyothsna,
what u r saying is very true the way the creative team have explained the story that we too get flowed in it & the performance given by Mohit - Mouni, we feel like sakshat Shiv is standing there...it's just brilliant & especially todays episode was v.meaningful & useful...

Sweet24TOTAL-ROMANTICNikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index