Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

TV's Choorma Bhopali

TNN | Apr 23, 2012, 12.00AM IST
TV's Choorma Bhopali
Rohitashv Gaur
Actor Rohitashv Gaur will play a double role in Lapataganj. The actor, currently playing Mukundi Lal Gupta has an adversary in Choorma Bhopali, a paan chewing opportunist with a Bhopali accent.

Rohitashv, speaking about his character Choorma Bhopali says, "I am excited to play a double role, that too with contrasting characters. I kept recalling the iconic character Soorma Bhopali played by Jagdeepji in Sholay and did my homework and preparations accordingly. It was fun learning the Bhopali accent."

To get into the skin of his new character, Rohitashv started speaking in the typical Bhopali accent with everyone on the sets. Not only that, he also started practising his lines while chewing on paan and ended up eating almost 40 paans a day. His enthusiasm has rubbed off on his co-actors as they have also started speaking in a Bhopali accent. However, his wife does not seem to be impressed with him eating paan and has warned him not to touch it once the track is over. Says the actor, "Another challenge I have is to get my wife fall in love with my new character."

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
He is doing the double role quite nicely. And the episode is rocking.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index