India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

aurora borealis

gunkesari Groupbie
gunkesari
gunkesari

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
The air was crisp and the boat glided through the river he held her closer to his arms as she shivered a little under the blanket of stars. Mahadev gazed at the clusters of stars admiring the beauty of the skyline...yes the Mahakal was in awe of the very cosmos which he could embrace, engulf and end at his wish but tonight while holding his bride close to his chest he was for once neither Rudra nor Trikaldarshi he was just Shiv her shiv as she would haughtily proclaim he always loved the way she would proudly straighten her nose when she claimed he was exclusively hers. Although it was the expulsion of this very ego that would be her ultimate step to reach him, to be capable of his love but hadn't he reached out to her already? The part of him that had come to her had already loved her with all her human follies but he was Mahadev the supreme God whose Adi shakti had to be created and in the process...his heart shuddered at the thought of the final debacle and unknowingly his massive arms squeezed her delicate frame causing slight pain which stirred her,quickly noticing the change of rhythm in her heartbeat his eyes suddenly struck in the river which had changed its colour from dark blue with white sprinkles of reflected stars to deep purple and red hues. He gently whispered in her ears "Sati you should look up at the sky" the two lovers were lost at the sight of such intoxicating beauty it was terrifyingly beautiful. Sati was awe struck and so was Shiv  only their object of fascination differed her was the ever changing colour of the night sky while his was the pair of eyes that reflected that light he sometimes wondered how could it exactly resemble with that of a doe. Isn't it beautiful" her soft whisper brought him out of the trance yes" it almost came as a growl which shuddered her very being. Failing to respond she silently gazed at the bright hues.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sups230695pooji2012NST1983-Nehaaa-Samsangeethamnx12flamingo_ariescoolfizzysukhi...TOTAL-ROMANTIC

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Man...
u've written it soo well...
i m just speechless... i really don't have words to express what i m feeling rite after reading it...
awesome...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

gunkesari Groupbie
gunkesari
gunkesari

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thank u so much it means a ton to me..it's ur encouraging word that keeps me going with my writingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzyTOTAL-ROMANTIC

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Wao thats a superb creation Gunkesari, seriously no words to express ur each n every word touched my heart.

Excellent and outstanding...

Edited by sukhi... - 22 April 2012 at 11:06am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

gunkesari Groupbie
gunkesari
gunkesari

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thank u sukhi its ur appreciation that keeps me goingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD.OH MY GODShocked..gunkeari my dearest friend what have you written..Hug a master peice man yahooClap I had ..a shudder while reading extremely beautiful & sensuous..dear pls keep writting more...Now I wont leave you...& you want to say I write well ..mein toh kuch bhi nahin..!!Evil Smile

sukhi...

pooji2012 Senior Member
pooji2012
pooji2012

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Extremely marvellous!!!!!Thumbs Up

Please keep on your superb work.

Thank you

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

gunkesari Groupbie
gunkesari
gunkesari

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mia.spark17

@gunkesari..u r a true star..kya likha hai..wow..people like u make our forum exciting..loved loved loved it till infinity..thnx 4 sharing!
Smile thank u so much dear m rly overwhelmed and u guys r the real stars for lifting a person's heart and spirit i am no one compared to u beautiful people out there.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index