Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

Trust is important, responsibility is most important and working towards the same goals. Forgiveness is expectant .. Patience Is aquired usually bitterly by the end of every good marriage. Good luck.. When it's good it's the best thing in the world .. When it's bad u would rather be dead.. But through the struggles you become better for it.

Errm spoken like a real married man there ha.. 🤢

I like each and everything you said. Well said, bro! 😊
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

Hey guys,

This is my first post here. I decided to visit the forum at the behest of my friends. This looks like a fruitful, yet fun forum to me.

I am planning on getting married soon. However, looking from the experiences of the people around me, I am a bit skeptical about getting married. Oh, trust me, it's not that bad. It's just that I have my own doubts and questions about the issue.

The debate question is: Should a husband and his wife be transparent with each other throughout their marriage? I mean, as a guy, I may be kind of wary about discussing certain things with my wife. I am sure she might have her own reasons too. So, should a husband be completely transparent with his wife, and vice a versa, or is it OK to hide a little, and to keep things to yourself?

😊

Do you expecting a Answer then,  YES ...otherwise NO!

Best wishes for marriage !!

Very serious matter 🤓 It will vary case to case. If its a Hitler biwi then safer to stay mum. Best is not to do anything that we would want to hide.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zorrro

Very serious matter 🤓 It will vary case to case. If its a Hitler biwi then safer to stay mum. Best is not to do anything that we would want to hide.

Oh you mean like, with saucepan and stuff? Yeah, no kidding! Who wants a damaged skull in the first year of their marriage? 😆
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey ALD, 🤗 Looong time!! How ya been? 😃

I agree with you. My father thinks the same. He's always advised me and my sister to be very transparent in our relationship with our spouses. However, my uncle (his younger brother) doesn't think the same. I don't know, probably he's a male chauvinist, or probably he's just too afriad to put his card out on table. He's a nice man, no doubt. But I am close to both my father and uncle. And it's kind of surprising that they both have different opinions about this issue.

But I have to agree with all of you in here. Relationship builds on trust, which builds on clarity and transparency.

P. S. Thanks for your wishes, I need them. 😊

Heyy heyyy 🤗 .. I've been good! :D ..Wah wah Ram ji, Badhai ho badhaaaii Tongue.. are you excited for the marriage?!! 😃 

Desi, listen to yor father 😃 ..dont listen to yor uncle lol.. And yes, plus, the girl yor gonna marry is your companion FOR LIFE. So, dont hold yourself back, and be open about every single thing no matter how silly or insignificant :) 

I'm so excited for YOUUU lol ! 😆 ðŸ˜† 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zorrro

Zorro Bhai I believe is as transparent as crystal
Wifey will need dark shades to cut the glare

see i would say important things which you think can affect marriage must be told in the beginning.

Other things likd one's past, embarrasing events, gf/bf, canbe told later on as you get to know each other and learn to trust and understand one another.

Everyone is, like you, mature enough to know what is crucial and what is not.

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys,

This is my first post here. I decided to visit the forum at the behest of my friends. This looks like a fruitful, yet fun forum to me.

I am planning on getting married soon. However, looking from the experiences of the people around me, I am a bit skeptical about getting married. Oh, trust me, it's not that bad. It's just that I have my own doubts and questions about the issue.

The debate question is: Should a husband and his wife be transparent with each other throughout their marriage? I mean, as a guy, I may be kind of wary about discussing certain things with my wife. I am sure she might have her own reasons too. So, should a husband be completely transparent with his wife, and vice a versa, or is it OK to hide a little, and to keep things to yourself?

😊

welcome..nice cat there lol

good luck with your decision

depends upn the things. i really believe in ignorance is a bliss. somethings are best hiddes. feelings, emotions, opinions do not always need to be shared. however if there is something important that someone needs to know that yes it should be told.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hey guys,

😊

Congratulations on the engagement!

I personally believe that a husband and wife should be completely open and honest with each other. A marriage relies on trust and respect, and in order to have both in your relationship, you both need to be honest with each other.

Think about it this way - suppose you decide not to share something with your wife, for example - a past girlfriend. Are you okay with the fact that she might not also tell you about her past relationships? Or suppose you meet an ex-girlfriend of yours and decide not to share that with your wife? Are you okay with her meeting her ex-es? This is of course just an example. Whenever you're confused about something, you just need to switch the situation around and think about it vice versa.

If you're going to hide something today, it's bound to come out in the open during the lifetime you two share together. Better to share things now and get it out of the way rather than letting it come between you two ten years from now. It is much easier to trust someone the first time but much more difficult to regain that trust once it's broken.

Be good to each other and love her for who she is, not who you think she should be. :)
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Skepticism is a very natural reaction to something as huge as marriage. From what I have seen around, it's a lot more about responsibility than anything and you wouldn't want to be held responsible for just anybody, right? Now, here's a plausible idea - skepticism doesn't really stand a chance in friendship, so do trust issues and also the notion of hiding anything from them.

When you're friends, you wouldn't want to hide anything, and you'd be happy to take up a serious responsibility like this. Marriage is a serious business, because people normally dun get a chance to undo the choices they make. Hence, it's best if you think and rethink and search and research until you find someone you're completely sure about. You cannot keep things from each other, not really, when you do, it's a sort of cheating, dun you think? 

Personal space is a separate issue, and then again, friends understand, they dun penetrate your personal space, while a regular spouse would do that. There's doubt when people dunno each other well enough. Husband and wife should be best friends, that's about it.