I am doing this for the first time have a look..!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hema di...πŸ€—...wooowww...dis song best fits the couple...so romantic yet so apt...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Gud job..Keep it up...πŸ˜ƒ

Diii...that is one of the most DIVINE - PASSIONATE Video mix❀️ ed it...the Song perfectly fitted the scenes.
😍.very well done di...when i watched the VM my heart was filled with warmth,the thought that even the Divine needed Love and most of all the effort that you have put in -the love you have for Mahadev and Sati and this show...guess that's the best part😳

Good work di...i mean itπŸ˜†

@Word...btw have one tip...If you have used The Movie Maker software for this video..see the option in the timeline..when you import a video written as Audio sound..Increase the volume of the Audio you have chosen for your video.

Keep doing such awesome stuff di...MAKE MORE

Congrats for making a Video successfully!πŸ‘

@For the record i loved all the Pics of your Siggy box

Love & Regards

Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Vabs

beautiful work. loved it sooo much

VABs..love you always darling..I knew you will surely love it..because you too are exactly as crazy as me..πŸ˜†πŸ€—I am so happy you loved it I swear..I was so feeling shy..but my love conquered my shyness & posted it for all of you to see..😳
Originally posted by Strawbella

Keep it Up HEMA JI loved it

Thank you Thank you Thank you.πŸ€—.I amsoo happy you loved my ..effort..hope to improve in future too..!!😍😳
Originally posted by vanadhi

No hema di its really nice even Like ok channel having the same manic as u ,because they had retelecasted it for more than 4 times including all repeat episodes ...

Its really nice i loved it ,and han please teach me some kanada too i love that language ...My mom and dad lived nearly 9 years in HUbli and Bangalore before my birth (Late born πŸ˜†).when i am 2 yrs old we returned to Tamil nadu 

Aw..Vanadhi..you know me also am a late child to my parents I have 5 elders to me all atleast 8 yars to 15 yesra of gap..πŸ˜†I was born by mistake..🀣By the way..I will try to teach you whenever possible..Parvagillavalla(its ok na) πŸ˜†love you Girl..YUP LifeOk si superb just like me..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by flamingo_aries

Hema di...πŸ€—...wooowww...dis song best fits the couple...so romantic yet so apt...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Gud job..Keep it up...πŸ˜ƒ

Aw..Mythili.πŸ€—.Thank you sweet heart..Was so wanting you to see..i knew you will love it..yeah still long way to go for me..I tried it on my Samsung Note ..vediomaker..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..I am so thrilled you al loved it waise ..Mahadev sati moments are so awesome ..it had to look awesome..haina😍All thanks to Mohit Mouni..πŸ€—
nice VM di love it πŸ€—❀️
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

Diii...that is one of the most DIVINE - PASSIONATE Video mix❀️ ed it...the Song perfectly fitted the scenes.
😍.very well done di...when i watched the VM my heart was filled with warmth,the thought that even the Divine needed Love and most of all the effort that you have put in -the love you have for Mahadev and Sati and this show...guess that's the best part😳

Good work di...i mean itπŸ˜†

@Word...btw have one tip...If you have used The Movie Maker software for this video..see the option in the timeline..when you import a video written as Audio sound..Increase the volume of the Audio you have chosen for your video.

Keep doing such awesome stuff di...MAKE MORE

Congrats for making a Video successfully!πŸ‘

@For the record i loved all the Pics of your Siggy box

Love & Regards

Sia

SIAAaπŸ€—..πŸ€—!!Gosh you saw..ehh..I am feeling shy.😳.but happy also that you loved it.πŸ˜›.Shy because you all are so creatively ahead of me..but yeah I will try & keep your points in mind..Aww cho cute of you dear.❀️.Thank you so much for the tips waise I am doing it with my Samsung smart phone yaar..so do you have any tips for that..Its a awesome smartphone ever..its got gadget of year prize too you know na..I am soo enjoying having it..you know..!😍
Originally posted by hemalathabe

nice VM di love it πŸ€—❀️

Awww..Thank you so much yaar...nothing compared to you all Masters in that art..just couldnt control my madness..!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by SM16

nice!πŸ‘ work..luvd

Aw..thank you dear..I am so happy you loved it..Means a lot to me..Will sure;y try & improve..!!πŸ€—