The Final CountDown Today 23rd April

Posted: 11 years ago

To see DEV Chopra

Apurva back in action ...

Good Luck to the team

Looking fwd to seeing Lord Lucifer and his ajeeb Karnamey

And how Meenakshi(Ojaswi)  goes about to reach the fame she dreams with Aasman Se Aage

And this was the 5 minute long trailer promo which git us glued to check out whats in store from this interesting cast and PH

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZLYkSwVY2o[/YOUTUBE]

and the latest promo which is running after breaks to catch the viewers attraction as Dev Says Shurat Jitna Dethi Hai ussay Kai Zyada Cheen Lethi Hai , Kya kareigee Meenakshi Dancing super star bannaey kay liye...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp5SdcTNwL0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And its the countdown to 23rd April Today @10:30 pm and the wait will be finally over😊

Good content , scripting , creativity and interesting drama awaits us.

Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
aww me fingers crossed n waiting eagerly πŸ˜
waiting for apu to rock the screen

p.s :our forum is still not organized...we have only one mod skylight... but she might be busy with other forums to get time for ASAπŸ˜’πŸ˜”

so why dont we have some  new mods who will devote their valuable time to ASA ...πŸ˜›

when ASA will start their will be so many activity ...😊

I just hope our wish will be fulfilled soonπŸ˜ƒ
WOW So excited just a day to go .πŸ₯³

And I can watch my Apurva as D.C...The Boss..😍
have this idea since long.

how about organizing the forum and the activities we need to do in a row and plan as per the schedule 😳. just a thought which always peeps into my mind πŸ˜†

i mean what are the things / activities we need to do, how and when and so on.

then how about discussing all the episode discussions - in a Daily Episode Discussion basis instead of Weekly Episode discussion thread as most of them won't discuss in that (as i observed in many forums).

now it depends on us if we can maintain a weekly Episode discussion thread them we will stick to it. 😳 (sorry if it is sounding a bit harsh.)

it just that we can maintain the forum clean with limited threads and healthy discussion as it will be difficult for the DV team to maintain all the threads and add to the archives. πŸ˜›

please share ur views too here so that we can plan accordingly πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by poo_s

waiting for apu to rock the screen

p.s :our forum is still not organized...we have only one mod skylight... but she might be busy with other forums to get time for ASAπŸ˜’πŸ˜”

so why dont we have some  new mods who will devote their valuable time to ASA ...πŸ˜›

when ASA will start their will be so many activity ...😊

I just hope our wish will be fulfilled soonπŸ˜ƒ
Poonam no worried threads are organized they need to be sticky , Me raised hands for doing a good job . Hope I am the Lord Lucifer for the forum πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by swethasyam08

have this idea since long.

how about organizing the forum and the activities we need to do in a row and plan as per the schedule 😳. just a thought which always peeps into my mind πŸ˜†
YES Shwetha, I have seen u do a lot in KHTV forum πŸ‘πŸ‘

i mean what are the things / activities we need to do, how and when and so on.
Most welcome with ideas, Actually LifeOK ASA website has a lot of questions on a daily basis or even weekly basis we can bring those discussions here and people can give their feedback.. This channel does a lot of online quizzes and gets their feedback so we need not think too much for that , But yes character wise if you wish to put forth some queries we can do that and DOTW and this can be done after the Friday of previous week ..

then how about discussing all the episode discussions - in a Daily Episode Discussion basis instead of Weekly Episode discussion thread as most of them won't discuss in that (as i observed in many forums).
Yes weekly discussions does'nt give much scope as people want to wrote in the WU itself, or may be make new threads.. I think the idea of daily discussion thread can be made I was discussing with Bhanu also I do see the weekly discussion thread start of full swing and then they fizzle out the thread becomes dormant

now it depends on us if we can maintain a weekly Episode discussion thread them we will stick to it. 😳 (sorry if it is sounding a bit harsh.)
Na Na thats fine its good to share experiences. We are here for that 😊

it just that we can maintain the forum clean with limited threads and healthy discussion as it will be difficult for the DV team to maintain all the threads and add to the archives. πŸ˜›
Yes definitely I think many of us here are for that interms of critically watching the shows for different dimensions character understanding and the way they dwell with the story. Some Hot topics can be archived after they reach 150 pages and if members wish to read they can do that and all the topics which have some interesting sessions of discussions can be discussed in that itself instead of making new posts if the relative topic is the same ..

Its good to make more posts and have more discussions and keep the forum pink (I guess thats the active thread) and this will be keeping the forum healthy 

Merging Videos and News and other articles also could keep out from making redundant threads other than the one with NO COMMENTS which include the information. We can pull the articles and discuss in separate thread if needed.

please share ur views too here so that we can plan accordingly πŸ˜ƒ
My views in red, We are here to enjoy the show understand wht DC has in store for the show and its dimensions and ofcourse not a blink when he is on screen and the rest of the cast and Meenakshi's quest to reach to become the next fame title
exactly Shanti and yes turning forum Pink and also healthy discussions are the secrets for the increase in forum ranking. πŸ˜›

the reason which i felt to have limited threads is this coz i saw many forums where the threads turn pink but there are hardly any discussion in that; in some with tfs or one liner comments. only few will comment. and in few forums i saw threads with same / similar name but 3 - 4 threads ; i don't know if it helps in forum rank but i doubt. 🀒

in one forum (don't want to mention the name) i find a similar thread every 2 - 3 days and same questions all the time. no wrong intention abt that but sometime i feel does people won't check the threads before they post πŸ˜”

hope the silent readers too come forward and give their two cents. 😳

ur suggestions are too good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

i felt why not post all the articles old and as well as the future coming articles in one single thread, and keep updating the title when a new article is posted. this will help in maintaining all imp. articles at one place. and also if all likes this idea, we must let the members who posts regular articles in the forum abt this so that they will post directly in to the thread. this must be sticky.

similarly TRP thread which will be done for sure.

Regular archiving of the WU written n Videos which is also by default will be done.

will update again if i get any other things in my mind. 😳

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

WOW So excited just a day to go .πŸ₯³

And I can watch my Apurva as D.C...The Boss..😍
I know Krithika, DC the Boss to rule his Kingdom.. I have watched him as a BOSS a couple of times for u it will be a new treat 😳
@shanti..nice post and yes the countdown starts for Aasman se aage..a long wait but its finally ending to watch Apurva ..😊

Apurva as D.C opening the door of his kingdom with pride and his shrewd mind to make the destiny of one these aspiring dancers..

Will it be meenakshi?..thats why we have to watch Aasman se aage..

Here we go for the countdown...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PAKNx-Idts[/YOUTUBE]

Credit goes to krithika..πŸ€—

All the very best to Aasman se aage .Apurva..Ojaswi..all the other starcasts who will take us on a rollercoasterride with its twists and turns in the show...