What the hell is wrong with Writers(Long plays)

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

What on earth is Hum tv showing?😳

A Khaloo in Love with his Bhaanji😕.

I mean,i do understand they have no stories for long plays anymore but seriously Khalloo bhaanji?
Matlab,yaar there's a limit.It's such a pure relationship,how could the writer think os something so absurd.Yeah it might be happening but its in the MINORITY,there's no need to portray it like this.

I am fuming at this moment.I have 2 khaloos,Just because they take me around here and there doesn't means they r interested in me(Astagfirullah).

A few backs i saw a stupid long play on how a college boy became a Islam Fanatic.I mean what are they trying to show?

Following religion doesnt means you start living in a room,in the dark.It's clearly stated that dunya and deen go hand in hand. & now this?

*bangs head on the wall*
Some guests were at my place,a 7 year old child was watching this play.Imagine uss ke dimaagh mein kya ghussey ga?😕 For some insane reason,her mum didnt say anythinglike dont watch ya kuch which was wrong on her part but whats the point of showing such cliche stories?I have no answer.It's shameful

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
how is khaalo bhanji relationship pure?? they are not even related in any sense.. they are na mehram.. they can get married.. It's not incest and all these things happen in this world.. time to open our eyes..

that is actually a good story line.. what show was it?
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

how is khaalo bhanji relationship pure?? they are not even related in any sense.. they are na mehram.. they can get married.. It's not incest and all these things happen in this world.. time to open our eyes..

that is actually a good story line.. what show was it?

Don't u find it odd😕 ðŸ¤¢???
They can get married BUT STILL bhai,Matlab there is a reason why aisa kam hota hai.
A man liking his wife's sister daughter,seriously?
Kuch ajeeb nahi hai ismein😲

Thats what i am saying,it happens but in the MINORITY
There is no need to make stupid dramas on it😕 

Lagao was the name
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

Don't u find it odd😕 ðŸ¤¢???
They can get married BUT STILL bhai,Matlab there is a reason why aisa kam hota hai.
A man liking his wife's sister daughter,seriously?
Kuch ajeeb nahi hai ismein😲

Thats what i am saying,it happens but in the MINORITY
There is no need to make stupid dramas on it😕 

Lagao was the name

no nothing is ajeeb.. It's just new for you.. You cannot deny that it does happen.. and I think it comes as an eye opener.. nothing to be ashamed of..
I get what you mean Meepha, but really IMO there's nothing shocking about it, it's not a biological father/daughter relationship. It's a Khaalo/Bhanji rishta. 
Meeph thumbnail
I guess, leken its freaking me out really bad😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do not even get me started on the Islam Fanatic one.. I was about to break my television.. that was a really purely executed play on religion… in-fact religion is dealt with BADLY in our plays generally.. they take everything to the extreme.. extremisim exists, but that does not mean every single thing has to be shown this way. No wonder so many people are going astray..

And for this one, I definitely agree that it's not a pure relationship, and yess they can get married, but a 7 year old watching itt? Hmm.. A 7 year old is not even mature yet, so I don't think watching such a play makes sense. The problem is viewer discretion should be advised right? They're certain plays that are allowed for the whole family, and some that just aren't.. 

Originally posted by: meepha

I guess, leken its freaking me out really bad😳

That's understandable because it's something new for you :)
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I know it's weird and all but it happens in life idk why the family wants their daughter to get married to a man who is double the age and also he's already married 😳 

chanda_chamke thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What two dramas are you all referring to?