Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
desperately waitnig for the next part!!   ðŸ˜Š
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww that was so sweet, he's doing stuff he doesn't do before
Khushi's so cute being all jealous and trying to please her Laad Governor and totally forgetting to ring her bf
anyways it was an awesome update
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow! most amazing. Update soon please.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This update was really cute! <3
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U P D A T E S O O N... W A I T I N G...:)
s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arnav had loved a girl...and she cheated..thats tragic...
he used his mothers diamond for khushi...hoping that both will realise their love for each other. soon...
Edited by s2612 - 12 years ago
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi getting  jealous  of lavanya  was funny and cute . ðŸ˜‰
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeee ff
Superb
Loved it!!!
Read all parts
Update soon
Koeli thumbnail
Khushi removing arnav's hand from lavanya's waist and said...may i have the pleasure of dancing with Mr. Arnav Singh Riazada? removing the wine glass and making lavanya hold it...the song went "Nothing's gonna change my love for you...you wanna know by now how much I love you...

It was khushi's favourite song...every employe was stunned by their dance...there was so much of passion, there was so much of desire, yet there was so much of innocence in both of them...

-----------------

Next Morning

Khushi: Oh god...where did i keep my white top?

Knock Knock

Khushi: Please come in

Arnav: Hey khushi! Looks like all messed up?

Khushi: Oh Arnav, I am no getting his favorite top...I wanted to wear to badly today...I wanted to give him surprise...

Arnav: hmm (sat on the bed)

Khushi: Please help me na arnav...how the hell can you sit relaxed?

Arnav: Tell me what should i do?

Khushi: Can you please come here and help me to find out the top please?
Its a simple white top.

Arnav came hpping around the floor mess and crashed into khushi's back loosing his balance a bit...but quickly grabbed her waist to orient himself.

Khushi: Hey bhagwan...arnav please hurry up...we have train to catch...

arnav: Oh khushi please dont fuss...and how does it matter whether you wear his favourte top or not...come on i mean you are his fav how does a dress matter so much...do one thing wear anything...you look good in everything...

Khushi looked at arnav and smiled...he was so warm towards her all the time and the fact that he liked her in almost everything she was overwhelmed...Varun always used to fuss with her and comment wierd things on her dress sense.

She quickly slipped in to her jeans and black top and was about to tie her hair..

Arnav: Stop, dont tie your hair...you look nice when it is opened.

Khushi raised her eyebrows...and advanced towards him...oh really mr raizada...wrapping her arms on his neck...you notice me so much haan? Arnav slides his arms around her waist...oh ya...kya karun meru show ka show stopper jo thi...

Khushi leaned towards him...aur kitne show shopper ko tum aise dekhte ho?

Arnav sighed...

Khushi: bolo bolo...tell...she leaned further and kissed him on his cheeks...does other show shoppers has this effect on you laad governor?
Arnav closed his eyes...gripped her waist...

Khushi: What were you doing yesterday with that lavanya? Haan? You...you like her?

Arnav: amused...ya kind off...well tell me khushi, humdono ki jodi kaisi rahegi? 

Khushi: Rubbish! Have you seen her? eeeuk! Noways mr raizada...i mean how could you even think about her?

Arnav: I am talking about us khushi...

Khushi: Looked at him...stunned...dumb-folded. 

Arnav: I am just pulling your leg khushi...i actually asked about lav and me.

Khushi: Dont tease me arnav...you are such a je*k

Arnav: Hey grumpy and come towards her and held her

Khushi: Chodo mujhe...

Arnav: Soch lo...

Khushi: Kya?

Arnav: agar chod diya to...

Khushi looked at him...a strange sensation ran down her spine with his words...she quickly turned towards him and hugged him tight...

Khushi: DONT EVER SAY THAT...you are the only best friend i have with whom i can share anything...things which i cant even share with Varun i can share with you...you are the second most important person in my life...

Arnav: Khushi, caring her hair...relax yaar...you are too precious for me to loose you ok...i can never leave you...and he hugged her tightly...both of them felt relaxed in each other's arms caring their back unaware.

Finally arnav broke the hug...

Arnav: Khushi lets go now...its late.

Khushi: Check out?

Arnav: I have done all those formalities...

----------------

They reached london...

In the train station...

Arnav: So here we are...finally reached our destination...

Khushi was a bit sad but she didnt know why she was said...all the time in the train she kept holding arnav's hand...sometimes tightly sometimes inbetween his fingers...though she bugged him with varun talks but she never leave his hand for one second.

Khushi finally hugged him...

Khushi: Arnav promise me that we are going to meet in mumbai...once i am back...

Arnav: I wish to see you too...but i also wish varun never let you go from here...

Tears rolled down...she was wipping badly now...

Arnav: Hey princess whats wrong? Why are you crying? You should be happy that you are going to meet him after so many days and the most importantly on your own...with your own money...

Khushi: I dont know why arnav...i am unable to breadth...i am unable to leave you...i am scared dont know why...my mind is saying to do this but my heart is hinting sonethingelse...i dont know what...

Arnav: Khushi, this is called anxity (arnav was well aware of khushi's state of mind...he new exactly what she was going through...no difference from what he was going through...he was equally scared to loose her...loose the girl who was his angel...the reason behind his success...the reason behind his heart which started beating once again...the fear of loosing his completeness...but he also knew that khushi is in dilemma...she is no doubt attracted to him but at the same time she was Varun's for whom she went out of the way that night...she has called arnav her best friend and it was his responsibility to give her strength when she is vulnerable).

He kissed her on her cheeks and said...JUST DO AND GRAB IT KHUSHI! You have waited for this so long...just go and he pushed her...

She took couple of steps...and then looked back to him...she came running and crushed on his chest...suspending herself on air while arnav held her by her waist...I LOVE YOU ARNAV...YOU ARE INDEED MY BEST FRIEND...and kissed his nose...(she wanted to kiss his lips but she knew he will not like it as he already refused it on that night...thought the reason he told was different but he was surely never been kissed she thought and he has kept it for his MISS RIGHT)

He placed her on the ground and she took her bags and like a storm she flew out of the station...

Arnav sat there for a while...fighting with his emotions.

Tring Tring

Arnav: Ya jijaji, I will be there in sometime...no no i dont need to freshen up...I am just fine...will go directly to the conference...

It was almost 6pm...and it has been rain today in london...gloomy weather was one of london's regular look and today was no difference...

--------------

Khushi called Varun to give surprise...

Priya (Varun's Sister): Hey khushi! Whats up dear?

Khushi: Hey priya i am good, how are you? where is your bro.

Priya: Bro is getting ready Khushi...by the way when are you coming to Hitlon? we are going to reach soon

Hitlon she thought

Priya: Please come soon dear...we have lot of work to do and i need help...

Khushi: Fine Priya see you at hitlon...and by the way Varun will be there?

Priya: Khushi, i cant believe it, you have not changed a bit...it looks like...bhai has to be there...

Khushi smiled ok fine see you then...and please dont tell him that i am here.

Priya: See you

--------------------

Khushi wanted to buy something for him...so she went to a shopping mall and spent 2 hours there and finally got something for him...she quickly gift wrapped it...she quickly took a cab and reached hilton...before entering she called varun but his phone went unanswered...she entered the lobby and looked around here and there and finally her eyes was dotted on to the note displayed..VARUN & Nia's engagement.

she was blank for a moment...then she walked towards the banquet...she saw varun putting the ring...her box dropped...her eyes stood still on them...Varun looked at khushi...khushi advanced towards them finally reached and congratulated both...

Khushi: Nia Congratualtion, he is the best person in this world, you are lucky...(her heart was stabbed but she didnt show that...she didnt wanted to create a scene in front of everyone...she quietly moved away...varun came running to her...

Varun: Khushi Listen

Khushi slapped him...stay away varun you are such a je*k...how could you do this to me? How could you cheat on me varun...tears rolling down her eyes vissio blured...i came only for you...i loved you varun...i would have ruined my life just because of you...i...i could have slept with someone to gather money to come here...and you son of a b*tch...this is how you treated me? Why varun? Kya kami hai mujhme? What Varun.

Varun: Khushi i had to do this...for my family, for me...i love NIA...

Khushi: LOVE N...NIA?

Varun: yes khushi! I never loved you...

Khushi: You used me? you used my money? you used my sources? and now you say you dont love me? and slapped him...really hard...and went out of the hotel...

-------------------

It was raining outside...khushi was totally drenched...she sat on the bench...she was shivering in cold while the cold water pierced her skin.
She stood there heart broken...the world look like it has ended for her...

she dialed arnav's no

Arnav who was in a middle of a meeting saw khushi's pic blinking on his iphone...he picked it up...

Arnav: Hello Khushi!

Khushi was silent

Arnav: Khushi!

Khushi: A...Arnav!

Arnav closed his eyes...he could sense her pain...the picture was clear to him what must have happened...

Arnav: Where are you khushi?

Khushi: With a straight voice...where are you staying? No bubdliness was heard in her voice...it was shear sadness...

Arnav: Marriott

Khushi: Room No?

Arnav: 1223...its a suite

Khushi: Can I come over there for some time...I need to talk to you...

Arnav: Surely...I will be reaching soon...you can collect the keys from the reception...I will ask them to allow you...R.U.OK?

Khushi disconnected the line...

Arnav: Sorry gentlemen i have to leave right now...he dialed jijaji's no...jijaji can you please take over the meeting...i have some urgent work...

-------------------

Arnav practically ran into his room and found khushi sitting on the sofa...pale...face blotted...eyes puffy...totally drenched in rain...

Arnav: Khushi!

Khushi looked up she just ran to arnav and crashed on his chest...crying madly...

Khushi: He ditched me arnav...he got engaged with someone...how could he how could he...HOW COULD HE DO THIS?

Arnav: Khushi...please dont cry we can talk ok...please stop crying first...

Khushi: No arnav...i loved him a lot and look what he has done to me...

she was shivering in cold...she was made at varun...she was not letting arnav go from her grip...she clutched her coat tightly...and stood like that for more than 10 mins...

Arnav was trying to console her in whatever way he could...finally there was silence...anrav could feel her chest going up and down against his chest but the pace was better that what i was...he could hear her heart beats which was still eccentric...she loosed her clutch...finally she spoke

Khushi: Arnav can we please do it tonight?

Arnav was shocked...

Arnav: Khushi what are you saying?

Khushi: Please arnav...i beg u.

Arnav: Khushi, this is really not a way...

Khushi broke the hug and cupped his face...i beg you arnav...please dont stop me today...i want to complete...i want to feel complete today...PLEASE she pleaded...

Arnav: Listen khushi...

Khushi: you owe me something you said...you remember?

Arnav closed his eyes...he exactly knew what was coming next...

Khushi: Then i want this from you...trust me i am not going to harm you or your reputation...this is going to be in between you and me...this is never going to leak

Arnav: Cupping her face...are you crazy this never came in my mind...i am worried about you...i dont want you to regret...

Khushi: I will never regret this...i promise...and this is not going to change anything between you and me...you will always be my best friend...i promise...

Arnav: But khushi!

Khushi: Please Arnav dont let me down today...i will be shattered...i will loose all confidence.

Arnav kissed her cheeks...

Khushi held his hand and both sat on the bed...

Khushi was holding his hand...arnav please...

Arnav closed his eyes and placed a peck on her cheeks...he whispered...i dont want this to happen this way khushi...please think about it once...

Khushi: Why arnav Why are you doing this? holding his collar...

Arnav just surrendered...he placed her on the pillow and she slipped her jeans down arnav just looked at her with pleading eyes...(khushi please stop me he thought...i cant do this to you...)

Arnav leaned towards her neck and whispered...cant we avoid it khushi?

Khushi opened his zip and took it out...please arnav...

Arnav clutched his fingers and let it...

Arnav: I really dont want to hurt you khushi...

Khushi: You are not hurting me arnav...you are helping me to come out of this...

Arnav: I hate myself for doing this to you...i simply hate myself and with that he pushed in...

Khushi screamed in pain clutching his shirt...

Arnav held back...khushi i cant do this...please...

Khushi: Please arnav holding his hips...I WNAT IT

Arnav: Tears welled up in his eye...i can never forgive myself khushi...i can never forgive myself for this...and pushed it a little more...

Khushi went numb...the pain stroke her head...she screamed once again...

Arnav: You dont have any clue how guilty i feel today...how helpless i am and finally pushed it further...

The bed soon turned red...he lied still on top of her...he didnt want to move as he knew that was going to hurt her like hell...she wasnot prepared for such a thing...she was dry... she was still in pain...

Arnav whispered...khushi i am no going to go any further...

Khushi: Please arnav dont let it go out...remain inside me please...

Arnav: Fine...now just relax a bit...ty to breadth normally...the pain will go away...both of them breadth on their shoulders...

Khushi: Can we sleep like this?

Arnav: No...we cant...first you go and change you are totally wet...you can wear one of my shirts...

-----------------

both of them changed and they came to their last position where they have left it...he went inside her and she giving him the way...i was a little smoother this time...as khushi was aware...both of them decided to sleep it that...while arnav moved very slightly on top of her...caring her hair and kissing her cheeks...

------------------

Khushi: Ouch! awww

Arnav woke up immediately...khushi are you ok? he saw khushi holding her abdomin lying beside him...and looking at him frowning her eyes...

Arnav: Smiled...and nodded his head.

Khushi: Why the hell are you smiling when i am in pain...what kind of pain it is? I have never had pain her in my life.

Arnav smiled again yeh kal raat ka kand ke karan hai (this is due to yesterday's night) Na tum Arnav please arnav please bolti...na yeh hota...

Khushi felt sigh and dug her face in his chest...pushing him a bit...

Arnav: Oh my! Khushi to sharam bhi ati hai?

Khushi: Shut up arnav she dug her face all the more...

Arnav hugged her...listen...this pain will be there ok? You better take rest today...and kudna mat zada...try to be on bed as much as possible...cupping her face...

I have already ordered for your breakfast...

She tried to get up but the pain hit her badly...

Arnav who was standing now asks what does she need?

Khushi: I need to brush...

Arnav picked her up and took her to the basin...

Khushi was looking at him...

Arnav: What do want to ask?

Khushi: Am i glowing?

Arnav: WHAT?

Khushi: Ya my friends always used to say that after first night everyone glows...

Arnav: What are you made off khushi? Unbelievable...it was not 1% of what people does in their first night...you know what i mean...both the partners needs to be in love...and we did that you know why...so its impossible to have glow on your face...

Arnav: So please dont stress yourself now and take rest...he turned and about to enter the cubicle...

Khushi: Ar...Arnav!

Arnav: Hmm...

Khushi: Can I stay here for someday's if you dont have an issue?

Arnav came near her and cupped her face...you can stay here jab tak tum chaho...

Khushi: Will you stay with me?

Arnav smiled and nodded yes...

Khushi: Can i ask you one more thing?

Arnav: Hmm...go on

Khushi: Woh...arnav...actually...i...i wanted to ask you...i mean...woh...you ...you know...

Arnav smiled...ya...it was my first time...

Thats it guys...let me know how was it...and this time i need long comments please as i gave you long update...
Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago