Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Lolzz Khushi is such a kid
Even Arnav started too ILU n all
Just waiting to read La's reaction
barunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ROFl!!!! Wen will dey realise der feelings for each othr yaar...throw dat varun out asap!!!!
Cute_Gal thumbnail
amazing update dear..
m loving dis ff alot..
loved it..
wat did payal wanna tell khushi..??
continue soon..
thanxx for d pm.
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update! Continue soon...
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww sweeet..loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww..

awesome story..
loved khushi and arnav phone conversation..

aww she missed him..loved the way she hugged him..

love the concept..

continue soon..

many thanks for the pm..:)
Smoking_up thumbnail
loved the part dear ðŸ˜Š
thanx for the pm
GoGreen thumbnail

Yaar eagerly waiting to see whats up with crazy Khushi now...update soon.

Koeli thumbnail
Arnav: You are wrong...I love this kid...(dekha...what you have done to me...even i started saying love and all...lolz)

Khushi: Sangat ka asar hai...she smiled ear to ear...and you have to promise me that you will never ever disconnect my phone and you will call me back as soon as you can...

Arnav: I promise...now happy?

Khushi: A lot...

-----------------

Khushi and Arnav reached paris...they used to do chitchats during night in their room...khushi mostly dozed off in his room...sometimes made him fall from the bed the way she slept and poor arnav had to sleep on the sofa...sometimes he held her from falling from the bed. Both of them were very comfortable around each other...no shyness nothing at all.

-----------------

It was the show day...arnav was extremely busy with lavanya following up with delegates. Khushi was in her dressing room trying to fix her walk with the high heels...she was extremely uncomfortable walking on those...she wanted to kill the choreographer who was after her life being perfectionist...

Lavanya entered the dressing room...

Lavanya: Khushi please get ready the show is going to start soon and shut the door.

The choreographer left...khushi was lone in the dressing room...she wore the lehenga and was struggling with the choli when arnav came in...typing something on his mobile looking down he asked...are you ready khushi?

He looked up and saw khushi through the mirror...hair all messed up...safty-pin in her mouth looking at arnav holding the choli at her back...

Arnav: What wrong khushi? he came near her...removed the safty-pin from her mouth.

Khushi: That dumb tailor made it loose arnav. I am unable to fix this...i cant wear it like this...grrr

Arnav: Ok fine give it to me...khushi's eyes widened...

Arnav: Kya hua...? Give?

Khushi opened the choli and gave it to arnav...she crossed her hands to cover herself...

Arnav: what the khushi! how can you wear a blue bra under a red choli? Open it...

Khushi: Whats wrong with you arnav? Kuch karna hai to room mein chalte hai na?

Arnav: Shut up khushi...lavanya! over the phone can you get a 32C red push up bra.

Khushi's jaw dropped...How...how do you know my size? she wandered...

Arnav raised his eyebrows...khushi its my business...

Khushi: What! she laughed.

Arnav rolled his eyes...kabhi to serious ho jayo.

Khushi came near him and put her hand around his neck and whispered...aur kitne jan ka jante ho?

Lavanya entered...she was shocked to see both of them like that...arnav and khushi saw lavanya staring at them...khushi moved a little closer to arnav...and asked did you get my stuffs?

Lavanya: Y...yes she stammered...(she was shocked at arnav...arnav singh riazada and standing like this with a girl is just unimaginable...he always had best looking models around him but no one has seen him like this ever...he has never had any link ups...he was a thorough gentleman...but today...

Khushi moved to the trail room to change.

Arnav: Lavanya can you please give this to the tailor and ask him to stitch it 3/4 inches from both the sides?

Lavanya: Sure...but ASR, I mean please dont mind but dont you think that this is harmful for our reputation...

Arnav who was typing on his mobile...what lav? (khushi who was listening lav=love? her eyes widened she went near the door and practically put her ears on it)

Lavanaya: ASR what is the guaranty that she will not spread rumor about you and her...i mean the way you guys were standing...you know what i mean...and what if any press came then? (Khushi: teri maa ka kya jata hai?)

Arnav: Lav its a dressing room and no one  will enter so just dont worry...me and khushi we are just...

Khushi: I am done Arnav...where is my choli? she said grumpily...looking at lavanya...she purposely came near arnav and hugged stood in front of him and asked...how am i looking? 

Arnav removed her hands from his shoulders...lavanya can you fix choli fast...while i do her make up and hair...

---------------

Arnav: uff khushi can you please sit straight?

Khushi who was having chocolates...no i will not...

Arnav: Khushi yeh kya bachpana hai?

Khushi: FINE...

Arnav was constantly watching khushi's expression while he was doing her hair...and smiles.

Lavanya entered to give the choli...

Lavanya: ASR i am going to check the back stage so we will met after the show then all the best and kissed him touching her cheek on his cheek...and left...khushi was boiling in anger she huffed and puffed...(who could he kiss her? she thought...why cant he? He can kiss anybody he wants to...how does it matter to me...she became grumpy).

she was struggle with her choli...when arnav held the hook which was at the back...she jerked away...i can do it myself...i dont need your help...he helf it tight...let me do it khushi...he said...no i can do it i told you...she huffed...

Arnav finally hooked it and tied the dori...

Arnav: Just relax on the chair while i do your make up ok...she didnot answer...she was all quiet during her make up session...

Arnav: What happened khushi? She remained quiet...

Arnav was almost done with her make up...the onlu thing which was left was the lipstick...he drew the liner and then was brushing her lips with a peach lipstick...while looking at her eyes occasionally...he gulped so did she...a little bit of the lipstick smudged due to lack of concentration...he removed it with his fingers...she looked beautiful he thought...and her lips were so welcoming...he had a sudden urge to kiss them while khushi was stuggling with her unknown senses...she became restless...the close proximity was playing havoc senses...finally he was done with her lips...

Arnav placed the chundri (vail) on her head...and looked through the mirror...his heart skipped a beat looking at her...she was looking much more sensual then he could have imagined...no one...yes no one would have looked so beautiful in ASR's best creation ever...

Arnav: You are going to look so beautiful on your wedding khushi!

Khushi: Oh really that mean you would like to design my wedding out fit Mr. Raizada? well i dont mind...she covered her face till her nose...her lips were standing you below the ghunghat (vail). she walked and arnav was speechless...he was mesmerized...she was so innocent but yet so sensual...he thought...

She picked up her dupatta (vail) and said so i am all set mr. raizada and turned to go out...

Arnav: Khushi! she turned to her...will you not wish me luck?

Khushi: Oh i thought you also got that Mr. Raizada...and i dont think you need mine...

Arnav came close to her...and leaned to kiss her cheeks...she moved back...go and kiss your partner...she turned around and went off.

------------------

The show started...all the models did their walk and it was time for khushi to come on stage...she inhaled and started walking gacefully everyone was stunned with her confidence and the dress...one of the most beautiful dress ever created by AR group...once her walk was done arnav entered and held her waist and both bowed towards the crowd. Arnav wore a white prince coat which was westernized...he made khushi face back of the audience held the pallu up...khushi was facing him...no one could see her face except him...khushi was stunned to see him...he looked not less than a charming price...he dropped the dupatta and her back was exposed...everyone started clicking photographs of the most rare diamond which held the choli...it was his mothers...and it was one of the costliest piece on the world...he leaned towards her neck and kissed...the photographers went crazy...while the curtain fell down...dividing the audience from them...

Arnav stood up...khushi's eyes still closed...he whispered no one else could have made justice to this out fit khushi! Thanks a lot...khushi hugged him...

His stuffs came running behind him...we did it sir...we did it...

Akash his best friend and lavanya came and hugged both of them while they didnot break their hug...

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago