Swaron SS--Cupboards /Ch3updated Pg17/

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello people, i started this as my first one shot and first post on the forum and now i am back with continuing it as a Short Story.
ThankYou for all the lovely appreciation friends, and amazing readers. 🤗

I have basically written from where Sharon gets angry on swayam for not choosing her as a sixth dancer.
No much to explain here right? 🤔
Cool so you can read now 😎

Chapter 1

The light ws dim...corridor ws empty..sharon ws walkin wid folded hands and was deeply hurt as she was nt d 6th dancer..her hope to dance again ws gone!! 
Her heart ws deep down bruised by...by SWAYAM!!! D guy who made a special corner for her in his cupboard doesn't care abt her dreams?? doesn't even care to know dat wat she wants??? I HATE HIM..TRULY! 
Bt dis tym Her inner self didn't contributed to her ego!!

Suddenly! frm nowhere...a guy came in black..and held her by wrist! 
She ws horrified and shocked...because he ws SWAYAM! And she protested--"swayam chodho mujhe!!"
bt dis tym he had enoughh! 

His love ws insulted infront of everybody..and it ws done by his own love!! soo perfect!! isn't it??

He thrashed her into a empty classroom and pinned her to the wall!!
She ws trying hard to escape bt all her efforts went in vain!!
he holded her chin upwards so dat he cud see her face and d hurt in his eyes cud b seen by her!

Sharon forcefully saw into his eyes and damnn!!! sudden flashes came into her mind of dat corridor incident! dat cursed day wen she saw a angry swayam..a hurt swayam but moreover an aggressive swayam..which she dreaded d most!!

Finally Swayam spoke--"mai chaahu toh tumhe 1 minute mei apna bana skta hun"

These words wre more dan enough for sharon!!! sh cud feel goosebumps!! she was helpless..coz she knew dat anger!! she knew those eyes!! soo deep! fo now..dey wre hurt!

She cud feel swayam cumin close to her..she cud feel within..his face was over-shadowing her's! she knew dre ws no way out..soo she slowly..bt slightly strtd closing her eyes...she decided to gave in! 
and she didn't knew d reason behind it :S

Was she afraid of him?? noo wayss! She Iss...(well u all know her name!! bt still :p) Sharon Rai Prakash! Soo...is dat she want?? swayam to kiss her?? Noo wayss!! she knows her lines!!

D reason ws dat she TRUSTED her!! truly...madly...and deeply!! Yeahh..she trusted him..and she knew dat he wud never cross his lines! and if he did..he knew he was d only one allowed to do so!!

Soo..wat ever d case may be..sharon rai prakash was ready!!

swayam held his lips tight..he cud see sharon sweating bt not defending! he brought his face close...more closee...dat close whre d diffrnce ws of..lyk abt nothing!!

Sharon suddenly felt sum air..she felt d distance between dem stretching...she slowly opend her eyes...she saw swayam gng behind! she ws jst staring at him!

den swayam said (hurt tone)--"yehi farak hai mujh mei aur tum mei...mai tumhari tarah nae hu sharon!"
Sharon was blindly staring and listening to him..wid tears in her eyes!! she cud not speak nor move from her place!

Swayam (angry tone)--"tum kya keh rhi thi?? uss sharon corner ke baare mei naa????
chalo mere saath!!
abhii!!" he grabbed her hand n tuk her to his home..(sharon tried to stop him bt his anger was d only thing he dreaded..so she kept mum)

IN HIS ROOM--

swayam leaves her hand in a angry manner n she balanced herself so dat she doesn't fall!
swayam--you opened dis cupboard rytt?? (opens it)
bolo sharon!! (shouts)
sharon--(out of fear jst nodds!)
swayam--bt did u opened the SECOND ONE??? DID YOUU???
sharon--(slam! she was blank!)
swayam--answer me!!
ssharon--(nodds wid her lips tightened...)

swayam--oh..i shud hav guessd dat..u r always gud at cumin directly to d point! u nevr care to see d anothr syd of d coinn! u always think wat u want to!
sharon--(tears flowin out)

swayam--tum hamesha apne dimaag se sochti ho..kyuki tumne kbhi bhi apne dil ko mauka hi nae dia sochne ka...agar dia hota toh ye nhi sochti ki mai tumse pyaar nae krta..!! ❤️

sharon--(those word felt lyk..she didn't knew bt...it felt lyk d whole world stoppd for her...her heart skippd a beat! she aimlessly stared at him! hoping to listen more n more!)

swayam--haa sharon! maine tumse kabhi bhi nafrat nae ki..sirf ek hi cheez kri h..pyaar! i can't hate you sharon...i simply can't!

❤️ SWARON BG ❤️

sharon was about to say sumthing bt swayam cuts her in between..

swayam--dekho yehh!!! (opens d 2nd one)

SHARON was blank! she cudn't move!
al she cud see was...again a cupboard full of her pictures!!
evry single moment..xpression ws captured! it felt lyk her whole lyf resided in dat small place! bt a thought slippd in her mind suddnly!
*WAITT THESE PIC...*

Swayam cuts her thought in between--Yess!! Miss Sharon Rai Prakash! dese r d pics aftr dat corridor fight!
nw u got itt?? u gott it in ur bigg head????

Swayam--oh! i m so sorry! mai bhul gya tha ki yeh language toh tumhe smjh hi nae ati! toh mai tumse tumhari language mai baat krta hu!

Swayam calls his servants! within a sec all 5 of dem wre standing before him! dressed in black and white attire!

servants--yes sir!
swayam--i want al dis crapp out of hre in 5 mins!! you got mee! tak away al dis (shoutedd)
servants--ye..yess sir!!
all 5 of dem strtd pacing hastily in and out f d room..it ws lyk a stampede!

SHARON ws completely in a state of shock! she ws staring at swayam in a helpless manner..bt he ws busy makin sure dat evry single thing is thrown outt!
Sharon suddenly came into her senses! and realizd wat is happening arround!
she strtd to speak--Sw..swaaya...Swayamm! plz dun do..dun do dis! plz stop!

Swayam--dare you speak a word sharon! just shut itt!

within 2mins all d stuff was packd!
servants--Sir! everythin is done!
swayam--gudd! nw tak dis n dump it! where i can't even place my mindd! dump it away..far away!

Swayam turns to sharon--happy?? you must be really relieved!
dat d guy whu usd to pamper u evry single sec..whu usd to b ur shining armour..is NO MOREE!
yes! u heard it ryt! he's no moree! he's dead to mee!
and i promise u sharon! aj k baad ye swayam tumhe kahin nae dikhega...
NEVER!

Sharon ws in tears! she ws sobbing lyk a baby! she cudn't control herself..she ran out of his house cryingg.. bt still she cud hear
swayam shouting--u dun deserve me sharon! u just don't!

Sharon ws broken! she came to her car..whre she cud see all d servants loading d stuff in a car!

Sharon stoppd dem and said wid a sniff--I vil tak dis stuff..
servants--bt sir ne kaha...

sharon--dun worry..mai in sab cheezon ko kahin dur jaake phenk dungi..bas aap mjhe ye de dijiye! aur ha plz aap sab swayam ko kuch mat btana!
servants--Ohke...Okee mam! as u say! (dey al went)

Sharon tuk all d stuff and drove bak home!!

she called someone and said--

I NEED A PAIR OF CUPBOARDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

❤️

Index

Note--Page11
Chapter 2

Your likes, comments will raise my spirits, so do it 😳
Thank you.
Surbhi 😊

Copyrights

2013 by Surbhimathur. All rights reserved.

Edited by surbhimathur - 10 years ago
surbhi. ... this is awesome... i loved it to the core.. just muje last sentence nai samji samjayegi pwweeessshhh... but this was really awesome... please do keep on coming up with such os's...
Guess what ?? Nothing big.I just loved it.Would you continue ??
That was awsum for a first time...dil ko chuuu gaya...u hav presentd ur concept wonderfully...pls pm me whenever u write sumthng like this 😛
awesome job dear!!!👏 loved it!❤️
Its just amazing!!!! i luved it to the core...its beautifully written...do write more such OS n do pm me
wow that was amaizng and the last line was killer thanks for the pm
Surbhi...This was a really good OS...and damn, aggressive Swayam is just so HAWT !!! And the way Sharon took all the pics back with her...Just loved that...Do keep writing more stuff on SwaRon in the future !!!
Surbhi..that was just beautiful...loved it...specially the last dialogue...wow...do write more...Thanks for the PM...i Wish you continue this...
Thanks a lot.It's Awesome. you have to keep writing more OS..