Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Mauha is too good, I hope they show more of her, She should visit ASA>..
shanti05 thumbnail
As DC is now not showing any arrogance or making Mauha and Sanam dance to his tunes, we saw some interesting reactions for them ...

Thanks to Swetha to have taken some interesting clips, 😆😆

This was when they were writing the scores after Akshat's performance

Mauha saying Sanam mujhey lagtha hai humey doctor ko bolana chahiye 😆😆

Looking at DC Lagtha Hai DC ki tabiyaat Teek nahi hai

Wasie Mauha Jee was looking so beautiful 😳

DC is listening to this 😊

Sanam continues to try and harp DC saying Akshat nay solid DC ko ignore kiya he never reacted and from last times my comment there is no idea who will be the winner of this round...

DC tells them Tum hey jisay bhi jitaney hai tum jithay sakethy ho no more planning now 😊

And both look at him still wondering how DC is not reacting ...😆😆

All three are excellent actors... I am so happy to see them sharing the same screen space.. Makes me nostalgic , Wish they act again .. DC Mahua and Pari  Very nice spoofed judges...

Alais they were suppose to be judging for 20 episodes its really sad teh speeding up of the show we will miss them after this week 😭😭  Dammm Life not OK 😡
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

Why do i feel (though we saw that in episode - 1) that what ever we are thinking of DC -
a man with attitude,
a bit stubborn in few decisions,
a man who plays his own games,
who can make others to play on his orders and attitude

has exactly the opposite side of a pity full flash back.

Dev a man of good human nature
a loving charming man
understands all very well
with his loving family and obeying them

the situations or the circumstances which he faced and paying the price may have made him to turn from Dev to DC the boss.

few of the things we understood from this first weeks episode. but fingers crossed to know much abt Dev turned to DC.

we will def. discuss one day abt the cruel DC Vs loving Dev. 😛😆

when i read all the comments in the threads i felt these. so sharing it. how many of u felt the same? 😳

Swetha Ur words in RED !! We did finally see Dev, and we saw he was also looking for principals in life he was very much foollowing the same path as Meenakshi, His mom knows him well its his worthless dad whos shadow made him get the hatred to being the nice person.. yet the side is brought back with him being on ground ri8 now..

This week all the shades of Dev DC and he says humari jodi kitni alag and humarey maqsad ek hai magar rasthey bilkul alag...😊
bhattacha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The most funny thing is-once upon a time Armaan was compelled by Maddy to dress up as a girl,and this time Maddy's compelled to do the same..🤣