Who do we call Neta now

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

http://premendra.sulekha.com/blogs/blogdisplay.aspx?cid=5271 1

Netaji was one of the leader in Inda who gained lot of respect and people were ready to die for him. he collected a lot more wealth for his army.  Bhagat sing & Netaji both  were gaining so much popularity that appears they had to die  as per Gandhi & Nehru's wish (Not openly said).

Is this really true????

If it is then who do we trust in running our country. Ou true Neta is killed by these so called Netas

Who killed Netaji?   

by:   premendra agrawal on May 18 2006 12:01PM in Current Affairs

Congress killed Netaji files. Why Nehru betrayed Netaji. Gold-Diamond loaded Trunks took Air journey. Where was wealth of Azad Hind Bank? What said JanmBhoomi editor? What said Nehru to UK PM?

Who were involved in the conspiracy to murder Subhash Chandra Bose, Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukerjee and Lal Bahadur Shstri? It is not possible to find out answers of all these in this limited worded article.

Researcher Professor Purabi Roy and her fellows, who have estimated the worth of INA funds and who are prominent deponent before the Mukherjee commission, have some light to throw on the issue. But Report of Mukherjee commission is totally rejected by Congress led Govt. without giving any reason. Congress ally CPM also suspects congress move and wants the discussion in the parliament on the Report.

Threatening to Researchers

Did Netaji really die in the 1945 plane crash? Incredibly hard facts have now emerged from Moscow vaults. Netaji was in fact very much alive till at least 1946 one full year after his supposed "death". Russian archives had yielded two precious documents. The first concerned a discussion that Joseph Stalin had with his defense minister Voroschilov and foreign affairs minister Molotov in 1946. The second was a report filed by a Soviet field agent stationed in India, also in 1946.

One more British archive document also states that the entire theory of the plane crash, in Taihuku (Japan), was pre-planned and contrived. In fact as late as December 20, 1945, a Japanese newspaper even reported that Bose was on his way to the Soviet Union and passed through Tokyo.

Find the killer of Netaji

British Prime Minister Clements Attlee decided 'Let him remain where he (Subhash C. Bose) is now'. This decision was taken in October 1945. It clearly indicates that he was alive even in Oct 1945.

Netaji was reported to be alive even after 1945 by the British intelligence from Teheran and Kabul quoting the Russian embassy officials. This was even stated in the Shah Nawaz commission report (File No. 10/ Mis/ INA-pp 38, 39).

In 1946, Gallacher, a British communist party worker publicly criticised the then Irish President D' Valera for welcoming Netaji in Doublin! D' Valera didn't deny this. He visited India after 1946 and even commented publicly 'I expected to meet Bose here'!

The British intelligence has reported that Nehru knew where Netaji was. Nehru took the Foreign Affairs portfolio himself and appointed none other than Vijayalekshmi Pandit as the ambassador to Russia!

After her term was over, Dr S.Radhakrishnan became the representative to Russia. Dr Saroj Das of Calcutta University told his friend Dr R.C.Muzumdar that Radhakrishnan had told him that Netaji was in Russia.

Former Indian ambassador Dr Satyanarayana Sinha once met Goga, the son of Abani Mukherjee, a revolutionist in the Russian communist party; who told him that his father and Netaji were prisoners in adjacent cells in Siberia. He also told Sinha that Netaji had assumed the name 'Khilsai Malang' there.

The most shocking of all information it contained was that Netaji had posted a letter from Russia to Nehru, telling that he wished to come back and he also asked Nehru to make amendments for his come back!

You may confirm this from the parliamentary records from 3rd August 1977; and the files published by the British government.

As reported in every newspaper at that time, daughter of Stalin Swetlana said in Delhi that Netaji was in Siberia's yarkutaskjail. She also gave barrack No. also.

Speaking to the Hindu, Prof. Guha lent evidence to the view that Subhash Chandra Bose died in a Soviet Prison. He noted that Joseph Stalin was crueler than Adolf Hitler'.

A Soviet agent named V G Sayadyants who was based in Mumbai reported home that "Bose is the only hope for Soviet Russia,"

The new findings are based on declassified documents in the Russian military archives in Paddolsk, and from the British archives. They were discovered by three researchers-Purabi Ray, Hari Vasudevan and Shobanlal Dutta Gupta-working on the history of communist movement in India. The plot has thickened even deeper with the admission by these researchers that they have been receiving threatening calls from unidentified persons asking them to suspend all further inquiries and end the government-funded research. Fear for security led the work on the project to be stopped shortly, around the middle of 2000. For Details: www.swordoftruth.com/swordoftruth/archives/byauthor/shamolim itra/tmbnd.html

Why Mukherjee Commission Report rejected?

Congress does not want the nation to know Jawaharlal Nehru's actions and role in betraying Netaji. The previous two Commissions: Shah Nawaz Committee and the Khosla Commission were appointed by the Congress government. For bringing truth BJP let NDA Govt. appointed Mukherjee Commission.

"I saw Netaji alive after his alleged plane crash" is disclosed by Capt Abbas Ali, an old INA freedom fighter.  

"It was 'unbelievable' that Netaji died in an air crash" said by Suresh Chandra Bose elder brother of Subhash C.Bose. He deposing before the Khosla Commission charged Mr Shah Nawaz Khan with "playing Netaji false"

Deposing before the Khosla Commission, Dr Satyanarayan Sinha said Colonel Habibur Rehman had confessed to him at Patna in 1946 that he had had told a lie when he said that Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose died in a plane crash in Taipeh on August 18, 1945

Killing of Netaji files by Congress Governments

Most of the secret files about Netaji, that were maintained by Pandit Nehru himself as "P.M.'s special" files, one of which included all communications connected with INA Defense Committee, were reported by the Indira Gandhi Government as "either missing or destroyed". It will not be easy to presume that Netaji's communication to Nehru and a copy of Nehru's letter to Attlee have also been destroyed. These files were dealt with by the personal secretary of Pt Nehru - Mohmd Yunus.

Shyamlal jain, the confidential steno of the INA Defense Committee, in the course of his deposition, made a shocking revelation about Nehru's attitude toward Netaji,"Later Nehru asked me to type a letter on his letterhead. Mr.Nehru addressed that letter to Mr.Clamment Attlee the then PM of Britain, in which Mr.Attlee was informed about the contents of that hand written note regarding Mr.Subhash entry into Russian territory.

"I solemnly affirm and state on oath that thereafter Shri Jawaharlal Nehru gave me four papers from his writing pad to make four copies of a letter, which he would dictate to me on typewriter, which I also complied. The contents of the letter, as far as I could remember, were as follows

Dear Mr. Attlee:

I understand from a reliable source that Subhas Chandra Bose, your war criminal, has been allowed to enter Russian territory by Stalin. This is a clear treachery and betrayal of faith by the Russians. As Russia has been an ally of the British-Americans, it should not have been done. Please take note of it and do what you consider proper and fit.

Yours sincerely,
Jawaharlal Nehru.

Col. Tada

Col. Tada, one of the principal architects of Netaji's escape plan confided to S.A. Iyer in 1951 that the Japanese agreed to make necessary arrangements to convey Netaji to Russian territory across the border of Manchuria.

Late Amritlal Seth, editor 'Janmabhumi'

Late Amritlal Seth, former editor of the Gujarati Daily Janmabhumi, who accompanied Nehru during his visit to Singapore told late Sarat Chandra Bose immediately after his return from Singapore that Panditji was warned by the British Admiral that, according to his report, 'Bose' did not die in the alleged air crash and if Nehru played up too high with the legends of Bose and demands for re-absorption of the INA (Azad Hind Fauz) in the Indian Army, he would be taking the risk of presenting India on a platter to Bose when he reappeared.

Journey of Gold-Diamond loaded Trunks:

What happened after August 18 remains shrouded in mystery. While conducting her research in Moscow and England Professor Purabi Roy pursued a war time major of MI5 who had snooped around Bose. Roy met the agent in Oxford and he told her that a huge amount of 'INA money' was handed over to Lord Mountbatten and a senior Congress leader in Singapore, and that is the key to Bose's disappearance (and the subsequent reluctance to unravel the mystery) could be solved to a great extent by ascertaining the route that the funds travelled." Read full story at: http://www.missionnetaji.org/newsite/page/treasure_treachery .html

Azad Hind Bank

Captain Wadhera sought to know the whereabouts of the huge wealth that was collected by Netaji for the freedom struggle and deposited in the Azad Hind Bank, which was specially opened to prevent misuse of cash and ornaments donated by Indians to strengthen the hands of the INA in its freedom struggle.

Recalling the events from his INA days, Captain Wadhera disclosed that a big rally was organized by the Indian Independence League at Singapore to welcome Netaji. "As the huge gathering of Indians in Singapore garlanded Netaji, nearly a truckload of garlands accumulated there", he said.

After thanking the gathering, Netaji announced that he would like to auction the garlands that had been put around his neck.

"The bid started with Rs 1 lakh (in 1943 it was more than rupees fifty lakh of today). The first garland was auctioned for Rs 1 crore and 3 lakh, which was purchased by a Muslim industrialist of Malaya, Habibur Rehman. Later he volunteered his services to join the movement. The women offered their valuables and gold ornaments. Total collections at this auction were about Rs 25 crore", Captain Wadhera nostalgically recalls".

Mukherjee Commission submitted its report on November 8, 2005. The government sat on it for six months, then tabled it in Parliament on May 17, 2006, when it also rejected the report. Why such late in tabling the report?

Basically, the commission's findings are the following:

(1). Netaji did not die in the August 1945 Taipei plane crash as reported.

(2) The ashes at Tokyo's Renkoji temple are not his.

(3) The story of the crash was a trick to help him escape, and the Japanese and Taiwanese governments knew about it.

(4) The Indian government suppressed a report by the Taiwanese government which stated this in 1956.

(5) Netaji is now dead.

By Premendra Agrawal

[email protected]

If you read above, then you may read following also:

No one should dare to deny some facts which have been already in public domain.

Journey of gold laded Truck:

"10 metric tons of bullion means two-hundred wooden crates, each containing four 12.5kg gold bars, were loaded onto a Mercedes wheat truck with just one driver for the furtive drive from Baghdad to Amman, Jordan passing through airports in India, London and Hong Kong before being reprocessed at Perth Mint and sold off in small bars and coins." Hero of this real drama is Myles T Stott.

Italian businessman Ottavio Quattrocchi is a good friend of Gandhi family.

Quattrocchi received bofors kickbacks through Myles Stott of AES based in London. Please read full news story at:

http://premendra.sulekha.com/blogs/blogdisplay.aspx?cid=4888 7

Nehru-Gandhi dynasty & KGB

http://indiatalking.com/blog/premendra/1050/

Secrets of Wheat Import

Stott had linked with had link with AWB ltd. which was involved in Oil for Food Scam. Find details at: Govt. is importing wheat through AWB ltd.

http://premendra.sulekha.com/blogs/blogdisplay.aspx?cid=4873 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have read about what you have posted. I know it must be shocking to so many people, but Nehru and Gandhi were true politicians....in terms of going all the way to stay in power.
This is a very delicate issue because many people are blinded by Gandhi's non- violenct personality. Years of brainwashing of our generations have done the damage. Now no one asks or gets curious about these issues. Especially Many Hindus in India are very sensitive about Gandhi and Nehru. If you raise any questions about Gandhi, they get agitated. Gandhi is seen as self-sacrificing human being. Many people worship him like a diety. They believe, "How can Gandhi be wrong?" He got us free. He fasted for us and showed us the true meaning of life." They forget the other great personalities who contributed more to our countries freedom. These freedom fighters not only posed threat to Britain, but they also scared Gandhi and Nehru who were the popular political figures of that time.
Our freedom fighters were threat to Gandhi and Nehru. Bhakat singh was gaining more popularity than Gandhi. People started to doubt Gandhi at that time because Britain wasn't moving anywhere with Gandhi's non violence ways. They didn't care if someone was starving himself to death. It was the struggle that many of Desh Bhakats went through to get us free.
"Bhagat Singh and his militant methods contrasted with Mahatma Gandhi's pacifist methods in the Indian independence movement, much as the militant methods of Malcolm X contrasted with the pacifism of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in the American civil rights movement"(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagat_Singh).
One of the nasty politic game was played by Nehru himself. When it was decided that India would be divided, Nehru with the help of other politicians were drawing the boundaries and they purposely divided Punjab. The way they were gonna divide was to give Pakistan the cities and states where population Of Muslims were high. Punjab didn't have much Muslims in living at that time. But Nehru was aware that Punjab as a whole nation was asking for separate Country like Muslims asked for Pakistan. So rather than dealing with Sikhs and giving them the land, he decided to divide punjab. It did wonders for Nehru because then sikhs concentrated on asking nehru to change his decisions. Sikh's priority became to keep all of the Punjab in India. Nehru even took the loss of giving Pakistan 3 fertile rivers in Punjab and a big chunk of precious Land. He should have given kashmir to Pakistan because Kashmir had the highest population of Muslims. It made sense, but Nehru and Gandhi made the weakest decision.
Everyone knows that a big chunk of India's food comes from Punjab. Can you imagine if we had the whole Punjab in India? All 5 fertile rivers would have been so good for Indian economy. Kashmir didn't do us good either. Ever since we have gotten freedom, we have been fighting with Pakistan over that small piece of land. No one questions the past.....more people are going to die thinking they are standing up for their country. But we are dying because of some idiotic decisions made by our own self- created idols...Nehru and Gandhi. Nehru kept kasmir because he was born there....but now he is dead, why are we fighting over it?

Dazlingflower thumbnail
By the way Swar Raj Ji...excellent post 👏 .
I was aware of what you wrote, but didn't know it in deatail. It's very hard to discuss these topics because ,many people are not interested in it. They don't think it matters now. may be our generation ow don't see any connection with the past. We accepts the facts provide dto us and don't question it.
Dazlingflower thumbnail
By the way Swar Raj Ji...excellent post 👏 .
I was aware of what you wrote, but didn't know it in detail. It's very hard to discuss these topics because many people are not interested in it. They don't think it matters now. May be our generation don't see any connection with the past. We accept the facts given to us by our parents and teachers and don't bother questioning them.. 😕
Dazlingflower thumbnail
I wanted to clarify something I wrote. Actually, We are taught that Indian boundaries were determined by a British Government-commissioned report usually referred to as the Radcliffe Award after the London lawyer, Sir Cyril Radcliffe, who wrote it. But Nehru had a lot of influence on the final boundaries.
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dazlingflower

I wanted to clarify something I wrote. Actually, We are taught that Indian boundaries were determined by a British Government-commissioned report usually referred to as the Radcliffe Award after the London lawyer, Sir Cyril Radcliffe, who wrote it. But Nehru had a lot of influence on the final boundaries.

Yes this is blindly followed..by the way during partition where Kashimir should go was left on the Kashmir Naresh. He decided to be a part of India...Nehru & Gandhi could not influence him as he had his own method. That is why Kashmir is with us..which I believe physically boundary wise helps Idia a lot. We should not even think of Kashmir giving away in Partition as then our major natural boundary will be omitted. Not sure if you know about siachin glacier. But what ever Naresh decided that time..did benefit us politically.

Even now Congress gets vote as they claim Sonia to be the daughter in law of India...what a joke

Swar_Raj thumbnail
http://europa.tiscali.it/futuro/speciali/cartoon.html

also As a kid.i used to think as to have Sonia what a honor to have a Italian and think high of her..but now when i read about her..was astonished and on my visit to Italy..i know why she does not want to go back...trial is above

Waisse this is out of topic but after reading about Netaji..i am really pissed of at Nehru & Gandhis Edited by Swar_Raj - 17 years ago
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Thanks for clarifying that.I always had a different perception on kashimir's issue. I do agree on Neta ji's issue. He was indeed a great leader, but he wasn't even given the chance to enjoy his life in free India. I wonder How Indian history would have turned out if Neta ji was given an opportunity to lead India.
But why do you think so many people are not aware of this? How did nehru was able to hide such a big fact?
Dazlingflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

http://europa.tiscali.it/futuro/speciali/cartoon.html

also As a kid.i used to think as to have Sonia what a honor to have a Italian and think high of her..but now when i read about her..was astonished and on my visit to Italy..i know why she does not want to go back...trial is above

Waisse this is out of topic but after reading about Netaji..i am really pissed of at Nehru & Gandhis

What I know about Sonia Gandhi is that she was a waitress in Italy and she fell in love with Rajiv Gandhi. He was going to Cambridge Uiversity at that time. Gandhi family developed the theory that they both  met in University, but it was a false statement. Cambridge holds no records of Sonia Gandhi ever attending. I am only aware of this aspect of her history. Why wouldn't she want to go back to Italy though?

It will be funny if she becomes the prime-minister. After so many years, a foreigner from European decent, will rule India one more time.

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Yes she was waitress and Italy is really more backward and India is far better then it
If you want to know about her and Indira ji..will PM you some of the facts..as donot want to hurt some people who may blindly follow them...I did too and my parents were blind followers of Congress too but not anymore.
It is only ignorance and false myth that peopl have trust in them. I also respect Gandhi & Nehru in the aspect that they belong to good & rich family but they decided to fight to fight for the country..but they also played politics...it cannot be forgotton. THis fact has been hidden from people and due to their faith no one believe any such bitter truth.

Reminds me of a funny incident...on my last visit to back home in India..BJP was defeated & congress came back to rule again..i went to buy some steel good and the owner of the shop of was arguing with his customers..that they made COngress win without even thinking...look what BJP Gov did in such short time...ven the road project of joining India from Kashmir to Kanya Kumari is halted now ( Is it not funny )and after hearing some arguments I also commented on Italy (They were praising Sonia left & right) and told someof my experience in Italy...the poor customer was all quiet then...ane the shopkeeper was so impressed that he gave me the utensil for free and took smal amount when I insisted and asked me to which party I belong 😆 he rally thoght i was one of the leader 😆