NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
guys according to Life Ok's fb official page from now on will air from Monday to Friday..all shows wil air for Half-an-hour...here is it..

LifeOK is changing! Now catch your favourite shows for half-an-hour from Monday to Friday starting April 23. Stay tuned to know more…

it means only 5 days...Sat n Sun ko koi epi nehi...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

They had announced at the end of the show DKDM will be aired from Mom-Sat from 8.00 to 8.30pm

Thanks minaxi

Some relief nowπŸ˜›
Originally posted by pooji2012

Thanks minaxi

Some relief nowπŸ˜›
Me too was relieved after hearing that, othewise Sat, Sun 2 days no show would have been quite boring. I only hope they don't show repeats on one of the days.πŸ˜ƒ
I know we need our daily dose of Mohit/Mouni and rest of the crew!!!!πŸ˜›
why cry yaar...calculate kiya jaye we are actually getting more of them
20*6=120mins
30*6=180mins...
besides anyway one say used to be for recaps only,so its fine...
the actors were getting stressed...other shows like DSDDSB,Amrit Manthan etc are going much ahead of schedule,while DKDM is not having any bank...they shoot in the day the very same episode is telecast at night...the poor team needs some time na?...so im fine with it!
Kuch to raham karo becharey cast and crew pe.  24/7 shoot karenge toh sidhe hospital pohoch jayenge. πŸ˜†
Hey guys chill, Mohit n Mouni works hard only for us so we must give some rest to them.
And it doesnt even matter if it cums only for 6 days coz me n my family even watch the repeat telecast.