India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

kitne sare missing log

alex13 Newbie
alex13
alex13

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
guys i admit this post is a little off topic. i am just listing some missing characters. i know that so many characters couldn't be cast, but at least they could be mentioned nonetheless.

daksh's other daughters, more than 50 is missing.

i read somewhere that daksh had 11000 sons.

chandrama neglected his 26 wives, not only revathi.

bhrigu and khyati had 2 sons and a daughter. the daughter was shown as married, but sons were not even mentioned. ( another point, bhrigu was a male version of savitri and brought a beheaded khyati back to life, will it be shown?)

dadhichi had a wife called lopamudra and also a son.

shiva's assistant was not one gana, he had over 7 billion of them.

another thing, vishnu's " all fair in love and war" act of vrinda and tulsi is supposed to have occoured much later.

Edited by alex13 - 21 April 2012 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alex13

guys i admit this post is a little off topic. i am just listing some missing characters. i know that so many characters couldn't be cast, but at least they could be mentioned nonetheless.

daksh's other daughters, more than 50 is missing.

i read somewhere that daksh had 11000 sons.

chandrama neglected his 26 wives, not only revathi.

bhrigu and khyati had 2 sons and a daughter. the daughter was shown as married, but sons were not even mentioned. ( another point, bhrigu was a male version of savitri and brought a beheaded khyati back to life, will it be shown?)

shiva's assistant was not one gana, he had over 7 billion of them.

another thing, vishnu's " all fair in love and war" act of vrinda and tulsi is supposed to have occoured much later.

We know that daksh has 60 daughters, and 1000 sons but all to show them was impossible for the producers.

Yes u r right tulsi katha was much behind of this , it is the result of the fight between Lakshmi, Saraswati and Ganga in Vaikunth. 
Devi Saraswati has given shraap to lakshmi and Ganga , Lakshmi would go  far away from Vishnuji and would take birth of vrinda in human form. She will get married to Asur.
Ganga was given shraap that she would be riven in dharti.
Ganga has also given shraap to Saraswati that she will be river on Dharti. 
This story happens much later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alex13-Nehaaa-vanadhi

alex13 Newbie
alex13
alex13

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
@ sweet 24
i know that the big numbers of 60, 11000 and 7 billion are too much to cast.
but they could have atleast mentioned them- i said that.
but what about the small numbers?

Sweet24vanadhi

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
They cldhv mentioned abt the childen and cld show the dauther of Khyati and Bhrigu!! Also, theyy hv nowhere mentioned about Sait's real name...Sati wz actually named Gauri, my dadi told me this and many people think tht itz another name for Parvati!! Parvati, after meditating for many yrs, got her wish of becoming fair and was named Gauri..Mahadev had made fun of her dark complexion once...
-Gauri

Sweet24vanadhi

alex13 Newbie
alex13
alex13

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@pkyekrox
the daughter of bhrigu and khyati has been shown , ha ha.
she's laxmi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
BUt Lakshmi Is SAmudra Raja's Daughter nah ?
She came out of Ocean when samudra Manthan Took place ...what about that story which is true ...

If she is the Daughter of Birgu then Vishnuji Is his Jamai and He(Birgu) is still in his FIL 's house LOL...Strange ...

What  i heard is Vishnu is single before Samudra MAnthan and got married after Lakshimi came out of that ocean and Garlanded him ...
He is late married when compared to Shivji 

Which is true guys ?
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

They cldhv mentioned abt the childen and cld show the dauther of Khyati and Bhrigu!! Also, theyy hv nowhere mentioned about Sait's real name...Sati wz actually named Gauri, my dadi told me this and many people think tht itz another name for Parvati!! Parvati, after meditating for many yrs, got her wish of becoming fair and was named Gauri..Mahadev had made fun of her dark complexion once...
-Gauri

There is some mistake in that, when gods prayed to maa shakti to kil the demon Shum-nishum, From parvati devi came out, leaving her black. thats why she also called koshiki.

After which parvati done tap, and shivji washed her with ganga, then she became Maha gauri. Thats why during navratri after kalika devi, maha gauri is devoted. 
u can also see its story.  
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

BUt Lakshmi Is SAmudra Raja's Daughter nah ?
She came out of Ocean when samudra Manthan Took place ...what about that story which is true ...

If she is the Daughter of Birgu then Vishnuji Is his Jamai and He(Birgu) is still in his FIL 's house LOL...Strange ...

What  i heard is Vishnu is single before Samudra MAnthan and got married after Lakshimi came out of that ocean and Garlanded him ...
He is late married when compared to Shivji 

Which is true guys ?

Yes lakshmi was the daughter of samundra, when she came out she garland vishnuji.

Before she used to live in his heart, arms... as his ardhangini , she doesn't taken birth.   

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index