Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update- 20/4/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please bear with the delay in the WU for today..net Is down

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 114

20/04/2012-Friday

Lord Shiva is seen meditating on the banks of the river Saraswati,when Nandi and Rishi Dhatich arrive.Rishi dhatich points out that if mahadev continues with this routine of long meditation Sati would feel left out to which Nandi replies that "Why would she feel left out,when I'm their to  give her company,probably Shiva would enlighten Sati to be in the state of meditation...err but who is gonna give me company then?"

Rishi Dhatich asks Mahadev to open his eyes and come out of his Meditation as its time for the Vidayi.
Shiva gently opens his eyes and stands up.

Nandi  then in his excitement advices Mahadev that now he has to focus more on his married life and Sati  than Meditation.
To which Mahadev pulls his leg by saying that looks like you have more experience in dynamics of marriage n family taking your advice into
consideration.πŸ˜†
Nandi shies n is embarrassed..Mahadev then asks him lets go?
Nandi is still giving a shy expression and doesnt answer Mahadev then Mahadev again asks "Chalo bhee" (Aww this scene is sooo very cuteπŸ˜†)

They all leave for Daksha's palace.

At Daksha's place all the women are at the entrance of the palace where all Brhman people are standing.

Sati Arrives the place and Prasuti asks her to give away all these things to the Brhmans ,their blessings are essential to you for a content and happy life after marriage.
One by one she puts her hands on a Bowl of food grains like Rice,Wheat,dal etc  Cloth and a bag swarn mudrayee...watching Sati giving away the alms and getting blessings from them in return Prasuti gets emotional and goes away from that place to hide her emotions..Sati goes to her mother and they  share a mother daughter moment..
Sati says that she never knew that it would be so painful to say bye..Prasuti replies that its the law of the nature that a daughter is born to leave when she gets married.Its a fortunate thing for the parents to see their daughter marry when they are alive (This is soo applicable to this couple who has around 60 daughters)
Its our fortune that we got Mahadev as our Son-In-Law who is a perfect groom eva..Im sure that you will very well look after your family at your husbands place.she also reminds Sati that she is the human form of AdiShakti and advices her to not to be confined in the limitations or small mindedness of human nature.
she also advices her daughter to take care of her husband and not to do anyting unto which would upset Shiva and also make her father proud at her husbands place.Sati assures that she would do all that is  right.

At Daksha's hall:

Sati pays her reverence towards her father by touching his feet
Daksh Speaks "The day has come which i have been waiting for...what would be the day when my dear daughter Sati would leave the house after marriage"

Sati replies " Father,please take care of yourself"

Daksh Smiles ans continues with his Emotional attyachar saying " Now i have to take care of my own self"

At the moment Shivji arrives at the palace and he is welcomed with showering flowers..(Seriously what a timing u have got Mahadev...extra EA (emotional attyachar) say bachakiyaaπŸ˜†)

Daksha then walks to Mahadev and says "After giving away my riches - (i.e)my daughter this father has turned into a pauper ,but these things which you are gonna see are a father' love n memories of his daughter."
Daksh claps his hands and number of sevaks appear with some boxes of gifts kinda luxuries things which eventually fills up the whole hall.(Dont know how many of u noticed it..i saw the sevaks pushing something like a washing machine at the hallπŸ˜†..wow daksha ur great uss zamane main bhee washing machine)πŸ˜›

All are mystified to see those boxes of every size and shape.
"These are a few necessary things that my daughter might need  in the harshness of Kailash..

Shiva is
habituated  of sleeping on rocks n stones ..but Sati needs a soft bed to sleep .
Shiva is
accustomed of bearing the cold weather ,but my dauther needs these warm cloths."Daksha explains.

Shiva polity refuses by saying that who herself is the form of Adi Shakti ,why would it be difficult for her to stay with the nature -Sati doesn't need any of these things.
All are glad that Shiva has refused it.

Sati is now ready for her vidayii..the whole family comes together with a teary eye to say their sweetest-lovable- little Sati goodbye..
All are sad and pained to bid Sati adieu ans SHiva has this Serious expression πŸ˜† like as if he has done something which made them cry

For the record i liked how Shiv and daksha walked together (in peace hopefully)
They stop at the gateway of Daksh's palace

Sati hugs all her sisters and her mother for a final time...with tears rolling down their faces..and pain of separation in their heart but only good wishes and blessings in their hearts.

When Vijaya's turn comes she gives her her stupid evil advice ..Vijaya tells that she is afraid that she (sati) too would turn rude or heartless like SHiva after going to Kailash..To  which Sati replies that she need not worry,her love would change Shiva .
Shiva on the other side is like..oh there u go..ur still in the human concision..u still are unable to realize ua true self!!

Sati again goes towwards her father to take his blessings...and Rohini too is seen crying on Sati's vidayii.

Daksha has water in her eyes.

Sati leaves with Mahadev.

At Daksha' Bhavan

Daksh is sad over Sati's Vidayii...Vijaya comes to him ,seeing her Daksha clears his tears.
" Hidng ur face can very well hide ur tears,but she hasn't left forever..she will come back someday (Hayeenn!! What will they do even if sati stays back...❓ Divorce divayengee kyaa..uss zamane main woh criteria bhee ani thaa na..so will they see Sati lead he whole life in her father's house leaving her husband?? what bakwas logic is that?)😲
you know what she thinks..she thinks that she would change Shiv with her love..how stupid she is,little does she knows that humans change not God And this very thing would create distance between Shiva and her"Vijaya utters.

And thatz a wrap!

Precap:

The DevAsur war is going to being shortly and an army of Asurs march forward for the attack ..how will Mahadev stop this war

And look who is back..yeh u guessed it  right its our very own John Cratner's animated Asur
..oh we missed u so muchπŸ˜†

One big doubt i have they said it is 30mins and so was todays eppy ,but when i count the no of minutes i find it to be just 16-17 minutes!
Sorry for the delay in the Wu..will try to be more Active...

Thanks for reading
Have a nice time

Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I thought the 30 mins epis only start from monday...πŸ˜•

Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š ..Wonder how Sati will handle with Mahadev busy with the devasur war πŸ˜•
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Sia😊
It is clear, when Nandi said Shivji will teach Sati meditation, in future we will get some enlightening lessons form Shivji for Sati.
When daksh was showing off his dowry display, I thought how will he send it to Kailash, but Shivji refused all of them, good. He is the jamata, who doesn't take anything except his daughter. A lesson to be learned by current generationπŸ˜†
 Bidai is generally  a sad scene, finally it got over. Now we will see less of Daksh bhavan.
Devasur sangram so soon, we will come to know who is the strongest.πŸ˜ƒ These animals makes it a comedy then a war scene.πŸ˜†
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Sia. I m just wondering hw wll they reach to Kailash.

O Minaxi u made me laugh realy the fight sequence of asur n mahadev always seems to be comedy rather than war.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank you for the update..sia...
why have they got those animated asurs back!hey bhagwan..baksh do hume!!...they make a mytho look like a cartoon show
but glad for the asuir deva fight-like finally..
i suspect the samudra manthan will be coming up soon!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

So, I wonder if this dev-asur sangram will tie into any of the mythological stories we know of or will it be something completely new (like the Shatbish track). Hmmm. Maybe it will turn out to be just one of those many wars they had - and they had quite a few - rather than say, the specific one that led to the samudra manthan.

Speaking of which, part of me wonders if they will insert the samudra manthan episode in Sati's lifetime, given the way they've been playing around with the timeline. Hopefully not.

They need to take Tarakasur out of the picture now. Put him in hibernation until Parvati arrives. His repeated and unsuccessful attacks on Sati are getting boring and it's reducing his impact as a villain.

Same goes for Vijaya. This whole 'Shakuni Mama' angle is annoying me. Granted part of it is probably due to the fact that I find Manini irritating anyway. πŸ˜† But really, Daksha should be taking his own decisions and making his own mistakes. Having someone else guide him, instigate him, help him, etc is weakening his character. Daksha needs no sidekick or helper. He brought about his own doom through his own arrogance. He can make his own conspiracies! Besides a daily soap type vamp has no place on this show. 😳

As for the CGI asuras, I don't mind the creatives being a little...well creative (lol) but they need to be reasonable. Don't go overboard, don't blindly steal designs from Hollywood (or elsewhere), use the scriptures and legends as guidelines when coming up with the designs and use the same approach for the devas too. Don't be partial. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Kal El...the Samudra Manthan is supposed to take place in Vishnus second Avatar of Kurma and third Avatar of Mohini,in Satyug when Sati dis exist...although some places State it was Parvati-ive read versions that havent mentioned any consort to Shiva at that time at all...
the whole thing is pretty confusing...im also wondering which war is this..and ya Tarkasur should take hibernation-hes plain irritating now!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...sia ...
Nandhi part was so cute he was πŸ˜† blushing more than Sati in this epi ,
I agree with minakshi  that shiv is a sole example for todays generations...just ur daughter needed not your  metier needed ...
so cool ...😎

animals making comedy       πŸ˜†
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for update Sia and please do not ever say sorry - you are doing very big favor on all of us😊  and it is always nice to read.

It was very nice epi, hai na - with most loopholes closing up.  Vijaya is beginning to be very irritating and also she is completely unnecessary character - don't know why they even brought her as she is more of vamp than anything and doesn't really belong in mytho.  On the other hand, her dress and jewelry ki dukan goes along with the animated monsters - it is like a cartoon show for nickindia! Granted the studio has become very talented with CGI na but the asurs are really strange! Still - this show is always nice to watch so we can bear through a few scorpion-bull-whirlwind-donkey-insect asurs for the sake of the story!

I too was really glad ki Shivji has refused Daksh's dowry things - Kailash par they would need entire go-down to hold all these things! It is as you say right lesson for today when it seems like people want not so much the dulhan but all the fancy things that come with her.  So bad.

Hoping that now we will get many scenes of Kailash!  But perhaps first there will be this yuddh-kandh.  Waiting and watching yaaron!  Thanks again for great WU!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for the lovely update.😊