Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I liked the episode. Agree with most of the things you said. I too loved how they brought truth even into this fake drama.  

But I don't think Rashmi's mom wanted to make Megha feel low. She said it just like any normal person would think. Finding love & marriage is really difficult for a widowed woman with 2 kids. Thats what she meant. In those parts i didn't think rashmi's mom was taunting them or had any negative connotations. 

I too felt good about when she was saying "that you are luckey..life has given you a second chance..in life we need a husband's help..etc...but i felt bad when she was saying to Mohan.." surprise is this mohan that you married a woman who is a mother of two kids..." At least she wanted Mohan to feel low... that is what i felt dear Subha...
Edited by ulakmini - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Tell me about it, LadyM...what need was there to make a SPECTACLE out of PYAR that too in front of all those ppl??  Something he's BARELY admitted to himself, he will coolly say in front of everyone cuz oh how can I forget...this drama is for the convenience of everyone to say what they want to under the guise of being fake husband-wife.

How I wish they'd left the scene till the 'sahara' waali line...it was going beautifully till that point and then boom they had to dump the pyar stuff...LOL ironic considering the title of this show which is all about not saying anything directly.

Exactly! Just because MM are playing fake husband-wife, any character gets the leave to do anything - phir bhale hee woh out of character kyun na ho. Everyone (including Rashmi)is busy playing pretend after all. Difference yeh hai that she's pretending to be the happiest person on the surface of the earth, whereas MM are pretending to be happy with the simple things in their lives. Reality is nothing is what it seems... then the questions remain: How is Megha "rescuing" Mohan from this so called problem? How is Mohan confronting his past and obtaining closure? Who cares about the ramifications of this so called pretend party? 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ulakmini

I too felt good about when she was saying "that you are luckey..life has given you a second chance..in life we need a husband's help..etc...but i felt bad when she was saying to Mohan.." surprise is this mohan that you married a woman who is a mother of two kids..." At least she wanted Mohan to feel low... that is what i felt dear Subha...

But thats the truth. Anyone will be surprised if a young bachelor marries a widow with 2 kids. This is not a normal happening. Maybe she was surprised really. 

Also maybe i feel better about Rashmi's mom because i expected really vicious attacks, when this truth of kids not being his own came out, so considering that, it was nothing. 

LadyMcbeth thumbnail

Megha's character has taken a hit that she is so relaxed about all this...kuch bhi ho jaaye, drama na ruke...lage raho.

B-I-N-G-O! Well said ... ๐Ÿ‘
Unekalakmini thumbnail

Even if he's said it unknowingly it's SAD that it's come out like THIS...in SUCH an environment...this was hardly the scene to show an unconscious declaration of LOVE of all things...does no one else feel that the lines about sahara were FAR more powerful than this PYAR waali line?? To me THAT is the essence of MM's relationship which doesn't even NEED the labels of love...but anyways that's just me...I can see the entire forum is bowled over by this "confession".

I wish this entire "realization" didn't have to come out of playing a fake husband-wife...MM's poignancy has taken a hit...Megha's character has taken a hit that she is so relaxed about all this...kuch bhi ho jaaye, drama na ruke...lage raho.

I agree with you.. Sahara wali line was more powerful that Pyarwali line..and i do not feel that Mohan confessed his love to Megha there..he was in emotional and complicated situation...he wanted to protect Megha's respect and prevent megha to feel sad and make her to be in normal sense...because she was bit upset ..she remembered Amar's death also there... just his inner feelings came out...I am sure in tmr episode he will just come out from emotions and will change the topic in a while as he does in normal life...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ulakmini

I agree with you.. Sahara wali line was more powerful that Pyarwali line..and i do not feel that Mohan confessed his love to Megha there..he was in emotional and complicated situation...he wanted to protect Megha's respect and prevent megha to feel sad and make her to be in normal sense...because she was bit upset ..she remembered Amar's death also there... just his inner feelings came out...I am sure in tmr episode he will just come out from emotions and will change the topic in a while as he does in normal life...

Oh ofcourse Mohan will brush it aside tomorrow as if he never said anything...I'm used to that much from Mohan and NBT so that's not surprising for me.

My point is that I don't get why Megha needed a PYAR waali line to be brought out of her sadness...I think what he said about sahara was so beautiful that it was more than enough to stand up for Megha's self-respect there...and lol what's amazing to me is that even after Mohan said PYAR, Megha didn't look THAT shocked...๐Ÿ˜†...truly in the process of doing this drama, these ppl are CHILL with saying or doing ANYTHING to each other...sab chalta hai...Megha chaahe Mohan ke saath phere hi kyun na le le next cuz Rashmi will suggest that they should renew their wedding vows...kyun nahin bhai...woh bhi kar lo lage haathon๐Ÿ˜†

I honestly feel they have made Megha a mockery now...why should I feel bad for her in that scene when she is so CASUAL about easily making her kids call someone else Papa and CONTINUING on happily with that drama as if it hardly makes a difference.  Mohan-Megha have lost a sense of reality in all this play-acting they are doing...and somewhere for some viewers it's getting skewed too.
Edited by AreYaar - 12 years ago
Unekalakmini thumbnail

Oh ofcourse Mohan will brush it aside tomorrow as if he never said anything...I'm used to that much from Mohan and NBT so that's not surprising for me.

My point is that I don't get why Megha needed a PYAR waali line to be brought out of her sadness...I think what he said about sahara was so beautiful that it was more than enough to stand up for Megha's self-respect there...and lol what's amazing to me is that even after Mohan said PYAR, Megha didn't look THAT shocked...๐Ÿ˜†...truly in the process of doing this drama, these ppl are CHILL with saying or doing ANYTHING to each other...sab chalta hai...Megha chaahe Mohan ke saath phere hi kyun na le le next cuz Rashmi will suggest that they should renew their wedding vows...kyun nahin bhai...woh bhi kar lo lage haathon๐Ÿ˜†

I honestly feel they have made Megha a mockery now...why should I feel bad for her in that scene when she is so CASUAL about easily making her kids call someone else Papa and CONTINUING on happily with that drama as if it hardly makes a difference.  Mohan-Megha have lost a sense of reality in all this play-acting they are doing...and somewhere for some viewers it's getting skewed too.

In this fake Hubby and wife track story and characters are going a bit unrealistic and sometimes a stupid way ...but what to do...
AreYaar thumbnail
*sigh* I didn't mean to kill your happiness over the epi and the last scene, ulakmini...you guys go ahead and discuss...I'll take my frustration elsewhere...lol...I guess I kinda ended up venting too much here.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How is the "Pyar inhein mujhse nahin, mujhe inse hai" line in character from ANY angle? Before that line it was a nice scene...but that one line KILLED the scene in my opinion.

Mohan ko muh kholna hi tha toh he could have done it to stand up to RASHMI...to tell the TRUTH and put her in her place...this is all he can open his mouth for?

Why????? What's the problem with this line???? What make u feel that this line doesn't go well with that situation????? I must say, that line was a masterpiece in that whole scene...How could Mohan make it clear that Megha didn't fall for him or make him to marry her to get support, rather he fall for her and marry her...The way Mohan save Megha's honor, keep her pride and self respect intact through this line, is amazing and quite an exceptional things in indian telly...And u think this line killed the whole sequence!!!!!! Funny...According to u he should tell all the truth to Rashmi and then... get more insulted of doing a drama...And if someone gets married to a widow, is it natural that he will tell every one whom he met that he has married a widow...Look, criticism is necessary for bringing perfection, but don't make it a habit, then it becomes useless...