Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Di I am shocked to see that how CVs are hell bent on showing that Arnav is wrong in everything he does as he is some rich established business tycoon.And then they will show how Khushi will change his lifestyle through her morals and values.I feel after watching today's precap Arnav will be shown as guilty for hurting Khushi.And he will eventually try to fix it.🥱🥱He will be shown as some filthy businessman who insults his in las.

But I think it having a boomerang effect .

Arnav is getting more sympathy now-a-days. 😃
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can't understand why the epi needs to be taken as rich people vs poor people. I felt it was more about the Gupta's way of life vs Arnav's way of life...where Arnav who is used to his rich life finds it difficult to adjust in the Gupta household...
The way I see it, if someone were to plan on putting an AC up in my house, I would like it if they informed me beforehand so that I'm not completely taken by surprise. Given that Bua ji and Garima had no clue that something like this was gonna happen, I think their reactions were justified to an extent. But that's just my opinion :)
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yes im liking the current epi's ! this will help ASR change his view about khushi n family :) ! but Yes im not liking how they Showing Rich Family so Heartless :/ !! Man These shows !! all we can do is watch n bang our head 😆 ! 
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
But you know if we start talking about being poor and rich in IPK, there is lot of things to say.
Being poor doesn't mean that Khushi should have an accent when she is speaking English, not able to say some easy words like : phone, congratulation, she doesn't know about  bluetooth, not able to put a seat belt...Cv's also show how rich people are intelligent and all whereas poor are just dumb...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

When I visit India or BD , I am rude enough to carry my own water bottles and refuse to drink any water unless I see with my own eyes that it is being filtered by a proper machine.

Strangely people understand why I am doing it and never feel bad.

That's so rude of you Di.You should never use your cosmetics and toiletries when you go to live in your in laws home.If they do not have a mirror then you should stop looking at your face and even if the soap is melted you should use it.If you don't do this then you not value others emotions.
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

lets be honest.. in this forum. arnav always gets sympathies and khushi every move gets examined under a microscope. and im pretty unbiased when it come to both arnav and khushi.  i dont think he did anything intentionally. this just goes back to their dil vs. dimaag thinking which has been shown several times in the show. 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

And that's the irony of  this show.Arnav the black character is being loved and getting much more sympathy than the white characters Khushi,Payal and Anjali.
I am a feminist but I still feel bad for him.

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BANG ON !! I l also dont understand that how is using AC insulting for Garima and Buaji 😕
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I don't feel that they want to show that Rich people are monitors while poor people are angles !!

Arnav action was normal .. he didn't mean to embarrass them.. but he didn't know how to manage the situation ..

Also Buaji & Garima reaction was very normal ..

its little embarrassing for them .. not because they consider it as insulate ..
but because they feel that they didn't make him feel comfortable in their house .. they fail to please him ..
they are disappointed from them self that although they spent a lot of effort to prepare the place for their son-in-low .. their effort didn't achieve their goal..
Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 12 years ago