Rich people monsters and poor people God

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why is every Hindi soaps hell bent on showing that rich and educated people do not have any values,emotions and respect for other.Only middle class  and uneducated people know the meaning of marriage,how to respect people.
I do have an AC and a car.I am a graduate.And I do prefer to use my cosmetics.And I do not mock people for not having the things which I have.I use my cosmetics does not mean I insult those who do not use them.
Arnav was born and brought up in a rich family.So he is habituated to AC and car.It is not a crime to feel uncomfortable without an AC and his cosmetics.A man who uses hair gel can not use Buaji's hair oil.The Gupta ladies make such a face as if they were asked to give money for his needs.And he never showed any kind of disrespect towards Guptas.He has no issues with Payal being a Bahu of RM.He never taunted Payal or Guptas for being middle class.All his class lectures are limited to Khushi.
And dear why are you so upset and angry with Arnav for buying an AC and cosmetics.Would you stop your Dabba business and get rid of your silly antics?Would Payal give up her sarees and start wearing T-shirt and Jeans because Mami would love it?If middle class people can stick to their culture then why can not the modern people do so?

And Buaji felt insulted by Arnav's act.Were was this insult when she agree to give dowry for Payal's wedding.And if rich people are so bad then why did you married off your daughter Payalia to a rich businessman?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail
i agree...there is no need to always show that rich have no value system...it doesnot make sense at all...but as we know, it is like the trend in this industry to show these kind of weird things...nice post๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

i agree...there is no need to always show that rich have no value system...it doesnot make sense at all...but as we know, it is like the trend in this industry to show these kind of weird things...nice post๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I didn't find any fault at Arnav's action today.He thinks Khushi is a gold digger but he still he never misbehaved with her parents and sister.He was too cute today.
kumbam78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
exactly my thoughts ๐Ÿ˜Š
If we go and stay out of our home for few days we pack our own body wash, toileries and what not.. and if there is a soap bar like they showed in GH, even i will for sure get stuff from the shop. that does not mean iam insulting others.
why should Khushi TEACH a lesson on how middle class people live.. so will gupta people try to go to people who are very poor than them and try to learn how they live and get used to it.. whatever the class may be the values that an individual treasure differs by the nature of that person and not by the money or class.  
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
there os nothing wrong in which arnav did today...perfect episode...guys its a fiction...rather than else its a drama..plz don't go away more than that..
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wah...kya baat hai...waiting for this type of post after watching the episode...

Come on guys...I cant stilll beleive that guys like u r still exist...I think u r mature enough to understand the show...they never mentioned anything about the difference between their classes in th epsiode...that arnav is rich and has no values and that khushi is poor...and she has valuez...ofcourse they both hav their own values...

Cant u really get it what they showed in todays episode...SELF RESPECT...IN THE SOCIETY AND IN THE FAMILY...GET IT TO UR MIND GUYS...NO OFFENSE HERE...

IF SOMEONE COMES TO UR HOUSE AND TELLS THAT UR TOWELS R DIRTY AND THERE R NO SUFFICIENT TOILETERIES THAT I WILL USE...THAT TOOO INFRONT OF STRANGERS i mean in the show the people who cam to deliver the goods...HOW WOULD YOU FEEL...THERE IS NO CLASS INVOLVED OVER THERE BE IT RICH OR POOR...ITS ENTIRELY ONES SELF RESPECT...

THINK FOR URSELF WHAT SOMEONE COMES TO UR HOME AND SAYS THAT THE TOWELS R WHATEVER IS DIRTY...WELLL ANYONE FEELS HURT THAT TOO INFRONT OF STRANGERS...HAHAHA...GOT THE POIINT NOW...

WELL...BUAJI FELT HURT AT FIRST...BUT UNDERSTOOD THE NEXT SECOND...ITS QUITE NATURAL...Edited by nareshSV - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumbam78

exactly my thoughts ๐Ÿ˜Š

If we go and stay out of our home for few days we pack our own body wash, toileries and what not.. and if there is a soap bar like they showed in GH, even i will for sure get stuff from the shop. that does not mean iam insulting others.
why should Khushi TEACH a lesson on how middle class people live.. so will gupta people try to go to people who are very poor than them and try to learn how they live and get used to it.. whatever the class may be the values that an individual treasure differs by the nature of that person and not by the money or class.  

So true.
My Mami is from London.Whenever she comes to our home she uses her own cosmetics.My granny always says,"People can have different tastes.And people have every right to stick to their values and opinions."She never restrict my Mami from leading her life according to her.

ASR did not laugh at Buaji for not having an AC or a mirror.He managed on his own.

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 12 years ago
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya agree nothing wrong but not many think that way... Its like showing they are poor... No fault not a big deal :)
He will understand soon, in the coming epi i have faith :) No beautiful things around but beautiful love is spread instead :)
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
From what i see in the forum and its reaction over these eight month i always thought you all said poor people are stupid and rich people are vulnerable and to be pitied and understood!!!!

As far as i know the CVs never showed Anjali nor Nani or ASR as bad (a bit angry and dark and mysterious yes...bad nope) ...
or are you saying after all that ASR and Raizada's are bad and Kushi and the Gupta are good !!!!

From what i have scene they have shown Shyam a middle calls ghar Jamai money minded and lustful and rich mami who came from humble backgrounds having double standards and scheming but then ...dunno ...your thoughts that rich are shown bad and poor as good...

hmmm 
rima thumbnail
anjali is rich but she is portrayed as good. there is no class distinction here. when someone comes into one's house as guest one is supposed to make the host feel good. so from tht perspective the serial is bang on target. shyam is poor but evil. so there is no class bias in the serial