Aasman Se Aage

Fame or Values?...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A new show with a unique concept coming up and also with a tag  for meenakshi what will she chose Fame or Values?will she compromise?..Aasman se aage and it's a door open for some people like meenakshi to get the golden opportunity to achieve a dream ..she will enter a world unknown to her until now.her simplicity..innocence makes her vulnerable.. what awaits meenakshi in this show business she will get through it as story unfold..how she will  be put at task and may be asked to make compromises to achieve her dream for her and do something for her family..will meenakshi just for fame will be ready to sacrifice her values?..will she take the shortcut way to fame ?.a shortcut that will take her  from rags to riches..for this we will have to watch her journey in ASA..

This gives us points to ponder about and would love your views about it as it happens also in real life..

As its said success is far more perilious than failure..its too bad as many people in our society chose this shortcut way to get fame..money and along the line they lose their morals and values..i agree also many of us can be swayed  by all this but I think also if we have the honesty ..our values  it will be enough a strength to resist it.. this  kinda success will surely gives us what we dreamed of but will lose many valuable things in the process..like fame and fortune don't go hand in hand with happiness..

Wealth  definitely has a role to play in our life but its acquisition should not be at the expense which goes beyond material value..we will be able to buy luxury but not peace of mind.fame but not dignity..i think no one should be ashamed to live with honor ..morals and values as it means we are standing for something that is right...we just have to be true to ourselves and hold on our values..this is something that no one can take away from us unless we are the one to compromise it..My opinion someone should rather be known for his/her honesty. values..morals and kindness towards others..if we have that we will be more happier and a peace of mind that is worth more than anything we can buy with money..

This quote is among my favourite..its really inspiring..

"Our dreams..goals ..and ideas come from our values.If what we are doing  does not come from what we care most  in our life ,it is meaningless"…

In the end I don't know what will meenakshi chose but personally I will want her to chose the hardship way and keep her values … …failure does not mean to give up but a gateway to success.. determination.. stay focus on your goal and take it as a challenge..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic Post Saveeta.👏

You have written it so well.👏

I too believe we should not loose our values to attain success and fame.

Success comes and goes but our Values stays forever.

Wish Meenakshi does n't loose her values to attain the fame.😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well.said Savee a very inspiring post when in this present world people young or older are ready to do anything for one minute of fame.Compromise on values and morals are becoming a part of life as money is becoming more imp than anything else. But does it gaurantee real.happiness? No . Maninni was saying how teens today are so fond of reality shows as they think it is their ticket to short cut fame. Like ksrishma's mom told her she has to do just about anthing to get a place on the reality shows. Doing a reality show has become a bane of life.
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithika..i so agree with you success comes and goes but our values stay forever and this makes us more valuable than how much fame or money we possess..

@rekha..nice thought you have penned down and its so true be it young or old they think its the easiest way to make money and get fame..how many people change in the glory of fame and money..

There is one quote of Albert Einstein.."try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value"...

How many will apply this in this modern materialistic world its impossible to say..Fame or integrity which is more important?.. money or happiness which is more valuable?..success or failure. which is more destructive?..one should sit and give a good thought about this ...

IF someone is willing with his/her full conscience to buy fame and wealth at the expense of honor and integrity its certainly not worth it..

You gave a big example a mother herself asking her daughter to take this shortcut way to acheive fame..makes you think where is the morals and values..

This show will give us a good insight on such aspects which are too valuable in a human life.selfrespect and integrity..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Savee,

Excellent post and good title.. This is the current promotional strategy of LifeOK... We see so many parents of small kids, pushing them to reality shows compromising on their happy childhood...

In the same way, today's youth thinks reality shows are ticket to fame and name ... But the reality behind the reality show is startling... 

What Meenakshi has to loose or put at stake to get fame is the big question mark.  Her innocent and naive nature... and what more... This unfolds as the story progresses..

Before that I have one more fundamental question. Meenakshi wants to become a dancing star for what? Is it for fame? Or is it for name? Is it for money so that her family can be lifted up? What is her big motive? 

I am not clear on this part though whole campaign is talking about fame... I do not think fame is her motive ...

shanaya28 thumbnail
@bhanu..i dont think so its fame her motive..if i go by her interview in the press conference one she talks about hard work..for her if she deserves it by her hard work its good but if someone else gets it its no problem for her..yes she does have a long desired dream to dance on a stage...to get that one chance to fulfill it..she gets it but what awaits her she does not know it..

Its a dream and a need also somehow this dancing stage can lead  her to a path to success and make something  better out of her life and her family ones..she can not have the title but more doors will be open for her..
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Savee, you are right.. She had a dream of dancing on a big stage and getting recognition for her dancing skill. what awaits her after that is name and fame and along with that all the issues and compromises she has to make...

Till when she can sustain without loosing out on her virtues and values is the big Q... The plot is wonderfully set... and DC adds all the hurdles possible for her though his motive for that is his show, they affect her.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Bhanu a stage she needed it and that one chance because her low background cant make it for her.its quite impossible so aasman se aage comes as a blessing for her and on top Dev himself comes and gives her the ticket to that audition..

As i mentioned above if she gets this one chance though not the title she will still be recognised as a good dancer..the mass out there will watch her and so many who have insight about dancing can open many doors for her..alongside.success..money will come gradually. thats the process of it as many have got success though not winning the title in a reality show..

For meenakshi she wants to be among the best 12 or 14.next reach the finale meaning more recognition as a dancer..there is a big "BUT" Dev...he has his own motive and hurdles he will bring it in meenakshi's path.. will Dev let her reach the finale?..thats the story will unfold as show progresses..thats how the moment of values and compromises will come in the picture..
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
As per the last promo when she gets her chance to perform on the stage she looked changed the locket which was seen throughout before is missing so she does compromise to whatextent is the question ad dev says even for that one chance she will have to lose more what will she lose . Though dev did not like karishma's dance she will bechosen as ultimately it is not talent that always wins . Even sanam said meenaxi is not yet ready so one judge is not in her favour and gping further will be difficult even the love track might be game changer as mant times i see forced love tracks on reality shows forced emotions and always undeserving people win not talent but lucky on that day.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post Saveeta,
Meenakshi is a very simple girl who is a hardworking person and she wants to make a living but she also has aspiration and dreams,

Dreams always have their BIG platter where it can bring a lot of fulfilling scenarios but with that one looks for Fame and in that process they have to set aside some values. Its a cache 22 situation sometimes where you unknowingly will push your values to a corner, but then when you put Fame and Values on the scale how much of Fame you want to absorb and in turn ley go your values is what is the task left to the individual who whats to fulfill their dream

Here Meenakshi will be the one holding the balance scale and as she pulls the Fame strings will she push down the value strings will be seen in due course once she gets the ticket to show her talent in Aasman Se Aage...

DC will from time to time be seeing the balance scale to gauge what makes one Loose Value for fame or Save all the Values and not grow to reach the Fame...

So on the scale Meeankshi will have to hold on to one but till when can she stop herself to let go of teh other will be interesting to watch