Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved :)

You may not know me but I saw your shop link on facebook right this moment LOL let me go stalk all your creations first :| from what I have seen so far just killed me :| BRB
luminous. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jesss.

Reserved :)

You may not know me but I saw your shop link on facebook right this moment LOL let me go stalk all your creations first :| from what I have seen so far just killed me :| BRB

awwh, thats so sweet of you! & whoever posted it on FB :D 
Thank you so much, and yeah I only a know a very few people from KaJen thread. 
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL I don't really know you and vice versa but the creations of yours that I've seen so far have left me in awe ..your work is amazing and clearly all kajenians are fida on it since their dabbas are all you'fied lol anyway congrats on your shop and can't wait to see more from you xx
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: luminous.

awwh, thats so sweet of you! & whoever posted it on FB :D 
Thank you so much, and yeah I only a know a very few people from KaJen thread. 

Naaz (Nusaybah) posted it tehe <3 πŸ˜³ OKAY I NEED TO GO PUT AT LEAST SOMETHING IN MY DABBA RIGHT NOW :| but it's difficult to choose πŸ˜³
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
RES :D

I am just frickin amazed as they load! 

*Edited (This is gonna be long :p)

Ummm...amazing, anyone!

*AWWW!*

This one is making me all senti for some reason...remembering the DMG days! <3

I LOVE this style! <3

BEAUTIFUL! <3

*THUD*

This is one of my most FAV sequences ever - films, television, books everything! And I love your style! Uff! <3

Hayye! <3 <3

AWWW! <3

This made me sad but its still beautiful.

Very pretty! :)

WOW!

So in short, you now have a fan who wants to know if you are taking requests and wants to be on your PM list and wishes you all the best with your creations which are absolutely breathtaking. 

:)

Rae

Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
i removed res :| Now i have to think which sigss 2 use :| such a difficult task!!!

luminous. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oblivion.

LOL I don't really know you and vice versa but the creations of yours that I've seen so far have left me in awe ..your work is amazing and clearly all kajenians are fida on it since their dabbas are all you'fied lol anyway congrats on your shop and can't wait to see more from you xx

Thank you sooo much! It really means a lot to me, thanks again πŸ€—
luminous. thumbnail

Naaz (Nusaybah) posted it tehe <3 πŸ˜³ OKAY I NEED TO GO PUT AT LEAST SOMETHING IN MY DABBA RIGHT NOW :| but it's difficult to choose πŸ˜³

Thats is sooo sweet of her πŸ˜³
THANK YOU NAAZ πŸ€— & Thank you Jess πŸ€—
luminous. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nusaybah_

yesshhh i ij 1st πŸ˜Ž

U makee such amazing siggiesss n aviizz main toh apki fan ban gayii hayee :| i've been starring @ ur workk soo soo sooo gorgeousss <3 coloring blending style everything isss unique is veryy classyyy :| I loveee ur workk soo soo muchh...thanxx for opening the shop ...congratsss on ur 1st shop...makee moree moree KaJen stuffsss haha =)) 

i'm savinggg alll the siggsss n aviz sigss... I lovee the sanaya sig the most IDK whyyy this sig came outt soo prettyy n her smile Masha Allah :) Amaziinggg

nnn  thisss one :|

i've no words explain how gorgeous this is :| 
every single siggy has its own charmm...Keeep them cominggg😳

NAAAZ, THANK YOUUU SOOO MUCH for the lovely words, they really are such encouragement for me. & Yeah A HUGEEE THANKS for posting the link on FB. I thought I wouldn't even get people commenting since I barely know anyone. Haha, but thanks for your help hun. Lots of love πŸ€—
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Ok I wanted to comment on my fav ones from your first update but it's so image-heavy that my phone keeps dying lol hence I will comment laters but I got to see one which was captioned tu hi mera omg it looked so heavenly |: the texture ..the coloring and the scene ;$ everything was perfect <3