Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
welcome top forum, shanti..dhamaka like Dc like u me too looking forward to the show love apu he rocks...aaj am sick so cant be on comp for long but will join everyone soon ...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post Shanti!! thanks for this lovely post. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

we all are waiting eagerly with fingers crossed for Monday. ๐Ÿ˜

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Welcome back Lord Lucifer... I know you are going to take us all into your kingdom...

He has become so lean... lost lots fo weight compared wtih how he was as Anmol...yellow rimmed glasses are adding great attraction...

I can keep on and on and on... Shanti, the pic you posted has the smile... which is too good...

God, Please rotate the clock fast and get to 10:30 PM on Monday... 

@red U yes seeing the promos again and again and the way he says Kya Karegi Meenakshi dancing super star banney kay liye, I am like Mai Kya Raroongi Baas Apko dekthey hi jaoongi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

We know who is feeding him only corn flakes.. He looks like Dev ๐Ÿ˜‰

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Hi Shanti and all folks out here...finally the ASA forum is open...I did not follow Apus character in Bidaai...just did not like the reasons because of which his character was brought on...But I'm in love with all the remaining characters he has played till date Armaan Suri being the best oneโ˜บ๏ธ, DPS and Dr. Shekhar are next...I can go on describing his previous characters...but now its the time for DC...welcome AA ...you will surely rock as Dev Chopra๐Ÿค—

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great to see you Aditi ๐Ÿ˜Š Welcome to ASA forum, Yes we are geared up to see Apurva as Dev Chopra.

The promos are very interestings and the press conference hearing the Lord Lucifer talk was just great.

He will be playing his cards all the time and that will be great to watch.

I am so glad he is back on television after  1 1/2 years , just happy an amzing actor like him is back to woo us with his charm ๐Ÿ‘