Aasman Se Aage

And the LORD is back...:))

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally Aasman Se Aage Forum opened.. and great to see it getting populated.

Though I have posted already This is my first ever opening thread to say I finally arrived πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks to all my fellow member friends who got it running
a Big πŸ€—to all of you !!😊

Well well what can I say, waiting for this day ever since Apurva said I am coming back on television 😳.. November end we came to know he is coming back in an interesting role and the wait is coming to an end soon...23rd April I am looking forward to seeing Dev Chopra a new Avtaar of Apurva Agnihotri..My most admirable actor on indian Televison 😊

When he is there is defiantly a complete Halt for me 😳

Armaan, Dev Pratap Singh, Shekar Kapoor , Anmol Rajvansh , and now coming back finally as Dev Chopra...
The four previous roles are all my favorite in their own dimension πŸ‘πŸ‘

Baas Dekthey Hi Jaoo Dekthey Hi Jaoo Dekthey Hi Jaoo...

The Lord Lucifer and his charm to make us have our ears up and eyes on him without a blink..

Apurva has done some amazing trend setting roles, They are the number one roles as the later are all secondary and the last one before DC was a saintly role of Anmol... Such a sweet character and brilliant and flawless... It was too good to be true character, and if anyone who has'nt seen its role in Bidaaii as Anmol Rajvansh it is a must see role.

Now coming to Dev Chopra DC his characterization is very interesting and has a lot of dimensions...Playing the actor , directing and producing has been blended in the character description so well that I am sure all eyes will tune to what he has to say and how he performs this role.

And his passion is amazing would love to see the twist and turns his personality takes and the changes it carries in the professional part of the character as well as personal side, as I have seen some beautiful intense passion on the love side the characters of Apurva plays and its top class..πŸ‘πŸ‘

These were my two cents about Apurva and looking forward to great interaction in the forum and ofcourse loads and loads of Apurva as DC.. He made me wait for 1 1/2 years so hisaab barabar honi chahiye...😳

Welcome back Apurv(a) Agnihotri πŸ‘
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first one to commentπŸ˜ƒ
awesome di ..u actually made a great entry like DCπŸ‘πŸΌ

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
And the sharp Jawline is back, Apu ki moohmaya mein fase log dekh loπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks Poonam , Wherever Apu is there hum Hazir.. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I am so happy to see him back I have to also give my coined words for him since he is the Lord who gives his darshan when he wishes 😳 So we Say Dev Chopra Lord Lucifer ki Jai Ho !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The ever green Hero on indian television in his new avtaar and hum hai excited πŸ‘
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post on Apurva .πŸ‘

Waiting to see him on my screen😍 and will love to read more of such wonderful topics from you saveeta and others.πŸ˜ƒ
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

And the sharp Jawline is back, Apu ki moohmaya mein fase log dekh loπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am sure that is one awesome side profile I love his yellow rim glasses...
That Jawline is his trademark 😍

Waise He looks great in Black 😳 Styling his awesome 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Lovely post on Apurva .πŸ‘

Waiting to see him on my screen😍 and will love to read more of such wonderful topics from you saveeta and others.πŸ˜ƒ

You are also good at sharing ur wonderful thoughts and I know you have made great attempts after watchng him as Anmol so DC a fresh start and an interesting one so lets see how he unfolds his kingdom of charm on us 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Rekha one more prominent jawline

I am sure will hear a lot of Daam's from him
BTW maybe the stress ball will be on his table but not for stress this time unlike Armaan but for calculative thinking πŸ˜‰

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti, Dc is not Armaan, he is intelligent will surely not need a stress ball as he is not dependent on anybody to show results he does it himself such a man might make others have stress balls in their hands.πŸ˜† Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Welcome back Lord Lucifer... I know you are going to take us all into your kingdom...

He has become so lean... lost lots fo weight compared wtih how he was as Anmol...yellow rimmed glasses are adding great attraction...

I can keep on and on and on... Shanti, the pic you posted has the smile... which is too good...

God, Please rotate the clock fast and get to 10:30 PM on Monday...