Aasman Se Aage

Apurva from Anmol to Dev..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Acting is an opportunity to explore yourself  deeply and challenge your inhibitions..An actor should be dedicated..passionate about his job and blend in his/her given role to portray..Acting is about living an alternate life ..a make belief one.. An actor.actress can be given a very powerful character to play but lack of motivation and realism in it can be a problem..we have seen such characters not being accepted by the audiences..the main priority of the actor/actress should be to make his /her character believable as viewers always relate to these characters..

Coming to Apurva he did made his latest character so believable..Anmol from bidaai..a character with different shades as he had to portray his realself anmol sareen to become anmol rajvansh later..a father..a son..a brother to a loving caring husband who loved his wife unconditionally..a selfless person and why audiences accepted anmol because Apurva blended so well in the character..it was totally amazing to watch the transformation of him from being the lonely anmol sareen to anmol rajvansh ..he had it all in his character.attitude.anger..to care.love.passion...Apu did left a big mark being anmol ..

Apurva coming up now with a very different role..D.C..Dev chopra..flamboyant.witty..cunning..get his way through people heart..one who creates his own world and rules people life..he has their destiny in hand..he can make them or break them..characterwise Dev will be ruthless..no emotions only his rules..he can bring twist and turn in these people life...complex character with many layers in it..knowing apurva and how he made audiences accept him as anmol it will be same for Dev..he is dedicated in his work and thats what matters most for him..to make his character believable..thats the role of an actor leave your real self behind and be the character in front of the camera as viewers relate to it more.Apu has a good screenpresence..good body language..voice modulation..facial expression.talent ..i'm sure Apu will  connect well with the character Dev and will give life to it...As his other roles he will make viewers accept DEV CHOPRA..

Do share your views about Apu the multitalented and how he always win the viewers heart with his  roles.. ...
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Another Awesome Post Saveeta.πŸ‘

Well written , i loved these words ,so true.πŸ‘πŸΌ

An actor.actress can be given a very powerful character to play but lack of motivation and realism in it can be a problem..we have seen such characters not being accepted by the audiences..the main priority of the actor/actress should be to make his /her character believable as viewers always relate to these characters..

These words go well with Apurva. When he took the role Anmol in Bidaai many bashed him though he being a well established and a popular actor,but his determination on his work ,realistic acting as anmol got the viewers interest and anmol was loved by all ,among the public audience he was the best husband a girl can get.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Be it an attitude Anmol Sareen , to a responsible son , loving brother , wonderful dad , lovable partner and above all the most selfless husband  he just fitted to every relationship so well.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Apurva as anmol just was so perfect.πŸ‘ I didn't expect him to be such a fantastic actor. πŸ˜³Though i know JJKN is a huge hit ,i haven't watched it as i was very small. Sometimes while changing channels i have seen him in RKBKKD .😊

But to me watching apurva as anmol was really a wonderful treat. πŸ˜His subtle and soft acting just stood out so well, πŸ‘still i drool over him watching his scenes😍 especially i 'll always be in smile watching his romantic gaze at ragini. πŸ˜

And now we all are so excited to watch Apurva as D.C  ...Dev Chopra ..😍
Here his role completely different from Anmol  and I want to experience The Boss role as I missed it in JJKN ,Kaajal times.😳

D.C A King who had his own kingdom and makes the rule and will do anything to be a King on TV world. β€οΈ

I am more happy as he is going to be the show stealer with his new and dashing looks. 😍His different expressions in just one promo just raised my expectations on him.πŸ‘

He had waited 1  year to take another wonderful role so it must be a well etched character and i wish his D.C will  always be lovable as Anmol for me and the character is always remembered like Armaan , Dev , Shekhar and Anmol.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Saveeta

You always write so well for Apurva and his work..
From Anmol to Dev yes a huge change and somewhere traits of his previous character will be found..

Anmol is a character which set his exceptions high and he has raised the bar for himself..

So after a small hiatus when he is back now as Dev Chopra I am sure he will give us some greater dimensions

Anmol was short lived character very well crafted and executed by Apu and now we all saw some amazing promos of ASA and DC's character so  we can sit back as see these dimesions unfold about his character and how it blends with the rest πŸ‘

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I remember Apurva as Armaan Suri, then as Rajeev from Pardes then as Anmol...and i am sure that i'll be remembering him as Dev...he has always chosen to play very complex characters...exploring new dimensions..it is a treat to watch him onscreen...
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post saveeta,it is the actor who makes the character beliveable. apurva is a great actor.looing forward to seeing his new avtaar
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post Saveeta!!

so nicely written about Apurva πŸ‘