FF~Na Judaa Honge Hum~prt.10_updtd_ 16.6.12_pg.38 - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
yoo every11 first of all sorryyy for the delay but my lappy crashed so i was helpless but as soon as anu di comes online today we'll spring into action STAY TUNED for C&B 
Originally posted by sammy_108

yoo every11 first of all sorryyy for the delay but my lappy crashed so i was helpless but as soon as anu di comes online today we'll spring into action STAY TUNED for C&B 

will b waiting... 😊
Originally posted by maris08

Anu and Shags; the brain behind CB productions..
⭐️
What an FF!!!. read all 9 parts in one go.. Anu what you started was continued by Shags and from where she left, you carried on..
Wonderfully attuned, two minds.. Now both of you have left the story hanging in the middle, with Priya gulping on to kulfis.. What next?

The romance between raya is so gentle and angelic..Their emotions, feelings and actions all mirror close to whats happening in the original show..Nuts turning a new leaf and trying to unite them was a surprise..All well written..

So when is CB production continue with the 10th part???

eee... finally... thnk u so much 🤗 for all the appreciation... will come back with the new part as soon as possible... n it will be more romantic n angelic as ur expecting😳 stay tuned
Originally posted by kaviya10

Superb FF update ANU dii...Loved it so much...i enjoyed so much while reading it...
It was so magical...
Truly awesome the feelings of RAYA is portrayed so beautifully...Amazing writing...

Thanks for the lovely update...will be waiting for the next part...😃

aawwwiiiee... so sweet of u yaar... thnk u so muuuccchhh🤗🤗
wow wonderful you are amazing writer   👏congrats

sorry for another late update guies thnk u so much for all the support n most importantly bearing us fellows 🤗🤗 jootas n chappals all are most welcomed...🤗🤗 here comes

CB co-production's 

recap: Priya frowned at him ram gently moved further and whispered "hmm priya u know what it can taste more delicious on ??" priya got confused.. whereas ram pointed on her lips and softly pressed his lips against hers

Part ~ 10

They broke apart from each. Other taking up short breaths priya lovingly gazed into his intense eyes that reflected how much he loves her, ram rested his gaze upon her. this was the person whom he could die a thousand times yet have the reason to live more she was the one who made a perfect family with him ram grinned sliding his hands across her waist and asked so madam are you done for tonight or you have anything else in store???
Priya shook her head and headed to finally call it a night and she even had an important class as well so definitely needed rest the same routine the next day was followed up too she finished off her work until noon and called up someone and hanged  her call and spring into action for her plan , she went to the apartment and got engaged with her work just then the doorbell rang and an over enthusiastic vik and neha came in to help her out soon joined over by her family too priya called up ram just to delay him more as nuts had still not got the cake !!! Yes they had planned a surprise b'day party for him and as usual alike every year ram had forgotten it , in the past it was always that everyone wished him but they were no celebrations as such ram would spend his time over at viks house and nothing more or less than that but this year priya wanted to make it a spcl celebration for him but knew well that he hated those grand cooperate styled  parties so she decided to have it as a family affair and everyone was already in for it checking on the last minute details it would probably take him to reach an hour more as priya had sent him to get her favorite pastries and bought some extra time for arrangements. soon the doorbell rang and everyone hushed up ,the lights dimmed a bit and priya went to open the door and with a bright smile ushered him in, if priya asking him to get her favorite pastry confused him her welcome him like this left him more confused ...
ram : priya lights kyu itna kam on hain and why is there an eerie silence in here he moved ahead where a pic of him and priya. ram saw the wall adorned their many pics of the journey of their life together he turned back and saw the whole shergil and. sharma clan present there and the room was decorated and everyone was there in a chirpy mood ram couldn't get it as to what the heck was going on he was sure evryone knew about the baby. long time back and reeled over that. there wasnt any occasion for celebration, priya somehow got the expression on his face and led him to the centre where his favorite blackforest cake with a happy b'day message was kept ,the whole situation seeped in a tear slipped down his cheek as to how priya had tastefully arranged everything without an air of it passing thru him there was an aww moment when ram hugged priya and murmured words that only this couple could understand when ships chipped in ships : ohh daamaad jee ham bhi toh hai na yaha pe saying she gave a peck pulling his cheeks and everyone wished him in a union soon it was followed by cutting the cake whose portion was mostly finished up by ships and a bloated ram who was fed umpteenth times by his sugary sweet sasu , once ram even had the doubt that whether priya was adopted to this crazy woman but he had no guts to ask her wife as he wouldnt like to spend his bday night out in the open. later ships tuned into some jazz music and youngsters along with ships shook their leg to it ram panicked as three thoughts were reeling onto his mind 1.would the floor be dampened after ships nach baliye 2. He pitied his neighbours below who could have taken it as an earthquake 3. how the hell did his sprawling huge penthouse seemed stuff when ships danced just then priya came and sat by his side and smiled and that made him feel guilty of thinking on these lines the party continued on with a heavy noisy dinner and finally everyone left one by one ...
priya shut the door close and saw ram wiping his face with an annoyed look as during all time ships had showered zillion kisses on him ,priya giggled and helped him wiping it out. priya helped him wiping up and rested her head on his chest ram slid his arms around her
ram : hmm so madam when did u plan for all this and how u got time for it ???
priya : well u know what i am Mrs. ram kapoor and i can handle anything just like my hubby does
ram : oh so u have a smart hubby is he good looking he said with a mischief tone
priya : oh yes he is the handsomest golu and loves me a lot
ram : oh so can u ask ur hubby to allow me for a dance with her beautiful wife tonight
priya : yes he can he is a sweetheart u see
saying that she slid her hand around his neck while ram held her by the waist they danced sans any music or tune it was just the rhythm of their heartbeats and lyrics of love deep in their eyes they enjoyed their new found music and none of the two hovered their gaze anywhere else , ram halted the dance and cupping priya face kissed her feverishly and taking her petite frame in his arms he led her into their room for and laid her gently on the bed and gave a peck on her cheeks, inching closer to her he whispered
Ram : so mrs. Kapoor u gave me the best b'day gift ever so its now my turn to equally repay that he said with his husky tone
Priya : so u do have a gift for me but what is it ??

Ram placed a lone finger on her trembling lips and shushed her down.. priya couldn't resist but look into his eyes which oozed love' he gingerly removed her earrings and kept them aside, taking her slender arms he slid the glass bangle one by one and each void space replaced a featherlike kisses. he kissed each of her cheeks and moved a bit and nibbled the corner of her lips n sealed her lips with his evoking wild senses within his wife. He nuzzled in the nape of her neck allowing his teeth to dig in her skin a bit' priya let out a deep moan and called out his name, he liked how she was responding to him. priyas hand clutched his back digging her nails into his kurta n tucking her other hand deep into his thick hair she cried out more "ram plzz don't torture any anymore plzz"
Ram wasted no time and soon he was witnessing the beautiful body, her each curves and her skin that glistened more under the moonlight which seeped through the window in no time he was the master of her body with priya tuning in to the rhythm. it was hot and passionate and love which oozed and the room filled up with their moans and gasps and they somewhere  at early morning slept entwined with each other ...

the bright rays of the sun seeped into the room where they layed entwined in each others arm priya woke up first with a smile lingering on her face, she pressed her lips softly on Ram's forehead making sure not to disturb his sleep n turned to look at the clock and sprang up and headed for a bath as she was late for her classes ram had a day off so she let him sleep.  bansi kaka came and she instructed him for the day's proceeding and went out.
half an hour later ram woke up but found priya's side of bed empty just then bansi kaka came and filled him up with the details, ram decided he'll go to km to collect his files and spend the day back here. Soon he got into his trademark suit n finishing off his breakfast leaves for KM.

Ram enters KM thinking about all da beautiful moments with his beloved n smiling to himself but very soon his thoughts were interrupted n brought back to reality by his so called mother's strident voice.

He unwillingly turned towards her: haan maa

Nih: where were u all these while Ram? Kitna call kiya maine tumhe.

Ram: haan who sorry I had been keeping a lil busy. Kya baat hai kuch kaam tha apko?

Nih: haan ram, wht the hell is going on? why r u back with middle class woman?

Instantly Ram's temper reaches at the verge of bursting out.

Niharika continues with her blabbering: u knw wht she's done to u. that woman doesn't deserve to be your wife Ram. Aur kitni baar samjhau tumhe??. She's good for nothing. That woman has only given u pain n trouble and u still want her in your life? Why ram? Just leave her... I will get the divor...

Ram cuts in between: ek min ! apko pata bhi hai ap kiske bare mein baat kar rahi hai? Whom r u indicating as "that woman"?? let make it clear to u Mrs. Niharika Kapoor, that woman is my wife..! She is Mrs. Ram Kapoor, no ordinary woman, she's my life. Mere zindegi par agar kisi ka haq hai toh who sirf aur sirf Priya ka hai.

Niharika stares at him in shock. She had never imagined seeing this side of Ram. She was so confident of her 20 years of manipulation but had no idea that Priya's love for Ram was much stronger.

Ram continued: this is the 1st n da last tym, I don't want to hear any such thing about Priya from any one of u, she is not just my wife but also da mother of my unborn child. I hope I hv made myself clear. Saying that Ram turned to get his file n leave the place as soon as possible.

Ram's last words echoed in Niharika's ears "the mother of my unborn child" her jaws dropped down in shock, ground seemed to be unfolding beneath her. Wht the hell was he talking?! Was he serious, Priya is pregn.. the mere thought made her shiver from head to toe. Her 20 years of planning n manipulation all were going in vain. "No Niharika Kapoor cannot loose." She said to herself. "I myself hv to take care of this Priya now!"  taking out her phone she dials a number

"hello..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

precap : ram stared at the glass door in his front the cold walls and the eerie silence of the room irked him more and the hustle bustle going on failed to reach up his ears...!

regrds Shags n Anu

a special thnks🤗 to moi sweety pie Parul for being my support while writing my good for nothing part😳

Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago
Anu you are back atlast with the 10th part.. What started beautifully, a birthday party to be remembered and the night of passion all finished with such a dread.. Afraid of Nikhs evil designs..Please update soon.. thnks for the PM..
Originally posted by maris08

Anu you are back atlast with the 10th part.. What started beautifully, a birthday party to be remembered and the night of passion all finished with such a dread.. Afraid of Nikhs evil designs..Please update soon.. thnks for the PM..

thnx yaar Maris...🤗 don't worry dear.. all will be good😳 its "Naa Juda Honge Hum" u see😉 will try to update ASAP😛
Finally...
Thnx fr updatng.. Jst wnt to knw wht'l hpn sn..