Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update18/4 Devi Saraswati comes to wish

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

A must watch episodeπŸ˜ƒ
Shivji smilingly puts his right feet in the water. From the river Saraswati, Devi Saraswati appears, greeting Shivji & Aadi Shakti, wishing them for their union, they too greet her, Devi Saraswati say finally Aadi Shakti & Shivji has united. I am delighted at the opportunity of touching your feet. Both of you will be together forever that's my wish. Pleased Shivji gives her the  boon, in future there will be a time when from my jata river Ganga will come out, who will merge with you at a place called Tirth Sagar, that place will be a very pious place, will become an entry for Heaven. Devi Saraswati expresses her thanks for the boon says, you both are starting the first ever love story of this Universe, for many yugas both of you will be considered an ideal lovers. she disappears. Now they are able to see a very clear reflection in the water.

Shivji & Sati are looking at each other, Aditi trys to distract them saying the river worship is over, it's time to return at bhavan. Nandi says he will drop them at bhavan, Shivji will come with sati later on. Prasuti agrees.

Shivji & sati are sitting together  at the river bank on  a rock holding each other's hand. Shivji  asks her what is she thinking? Sati says I am not experiencing those feelings like you. Your  anubhutis are so different from mine, you are God, Sarvagya, know bhoot, bhavishya, vartamaan everything. This moment we are together, you must be knowing about that. But at this moment we are sitting near pious Saraswati river's bank. You are looking at me. I don't know anything about the future, but I know one thing, I am very much eager to go to Kailash with you. My father's house doesn't seem mine any more, with you it is a new beginning of my life. Shivji smilingly shows his agreement by putting his other hand on Sati's hand.

Tarakasur sitting on his throne remembers Shukracharya's words of not to attack Sati, till his penance is over otherwise Shivji will not favor them in future. Impatient Tarakasur says he will not wait, he has found a way for the present situation. He opens his mouth, many insects comes out who turns into many Asura's. He tells them now it is time to kill Devatas & Humans. It is the time for the victory over Trilok.  Shivji & Sati has got married. Before he gets a son, I'll create so much distruction, Shivji will be buzy stopping that & when ever I'll get a chance, I'll kill Sati.

At night in the Moon light, at the forest, Shivji & Sati are enjoying their quiet moments with each other, Sati is feeling shy. With the Shiv- sangeet playing in the BG, flowers falling on Sati. She sees one of the flower  has got stuck on his Rudraksh mala, she picks up the flower with an envious look. Shivji asks her why do you envy yourself? Sati asks envy & from myself? Shivji says you are Aadi Shakti, this whole Prakriti is made by you. You are everywhere in this Prakriti. You wanted to know how I lived all those years without you? I saw you everywhere in this Prakriti, she has witnessed my loneliness. Today when we are going to become one, this Prakriti too wants to unite with us. Sati & Shivji spends their moments with each other, till next early morning. Shivji tells Sati, it's time for Sunrise, you must leave for bhavan. I'll soon come to take you with me before that your bidai will take place. Sati asks can't she wait for some more time? Shivji says you are not able to bear some moments separation from me, how will you manage going away from your family? Sati says  happiness of going to Kailash with you is much bigger then going away from them.

Precap: Daksh with tears in his eyes, Vijaya asks him have you forgotten you revenge? Daksh says no, If  Sati being Shivji's ardhangini  is a way of getting my revenge with Shiv then I am ready for that.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
thanku so much for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
m sooo sooo happpyyy...yahooo...
wat an episode it was...OMG...so mesmerising...😍😍
i kept blushing n smiling during the entire episode...😍

MAHADEV n SATI ji sitting near the river bank looked so divine together...n the way they held there hands...beautiful...just beautiful...😍
SATI ji getting jealous of the flower was too cute...MOUNI looked gorgeous today...with flowing hair...n the bg music made the scene even more beautiful n romantic...😍😍
seriously hats off to the CVS for giving us such back to back amazing episodes n pulling off such passionate scenes in such a subtle n divine manner ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by rythmdivine - 11 years ago
Saraswati! At last!! πŸ‘
Thanks Minaxi for such a lovely update😊
Good one, episode and ur WU. I like the way u wrote She sees one of the flower  has got stuck on his Rudraksh mala
There r so many ways to put it; however, the way u put it, divine yaar πŸ‘
Thanks and keep it up
Originally posted by Mia.spark17

Tonite's epi was magical. Loved it! Especially the part where mahadev says that he spent his lonely times wandering amidst nature because it reminded him of her face, he found her in everything..ooo...so touching...felt like crying..btw thanks 4 the superfast n lovely WU!
 It was truly a magical epi. Never imagined will get to watch such a beautiful epi. Shivji loves his Shakti so much that he was seeing her in Nature, feeling her presence he spent the time without her. Lovely portrayalπŸ‘
Originally posted by rythmdivine

thanku so much for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
m sooo sooo happpyyy...yahooo...
wat an episode it was...OMG...so mesmerising...😍😍
i kept blushing n smiling during the entire episode...😍

MAHADEV n SATI ji sitting near the river bank looked so divine together...n the way they held there hands...beautiful...just beautiful...😍
SATI ji getting jealous of the flower was too cute...MOUNI looked gorgeous today...with flowing hair...n the bg music made the scene even more beautiful n romantic...😍😍
seriously hats of the CVS for giving us such back to back amazing episodes n pulling off such passionate scenes in such a subtle n divine manner ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks😊 The epi. was wonderfulClap
Their union is so beautifully shown, there aren't enough words to describe it. They truly looked the divine couple. So sensibly portrayed their union in a subtle & divine manner as described by youClap
Originally posted by Kal El

Saraswati! At last!! πŸ‘
Devi Saraswati appeared today from the river. She was calm & divine. Made her appearance felt today but she was always there as the river Saraswati.😊 
Originally posted by preety_219

Thanks Minaxi for such a lovely update😊
Thanks Pooja😊
Originally posted by Samsangeetha

Good one, episode and ur WU. I like the way u wrote She sees one of the flower  has got stuck on his Rudraksh mala
There r so many ways to put it; however, the way u put it, divine yaar πŸ‘
Thanks and keep it up
The epi. was just great. Watching the divine couple unite was a pleasure😊
Thanks😊