Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Shiv and Sati to leave for Kaliash

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

Just saw the episode this morning as i missed it due to a guest arriving. The opening was lovely again in the garden. And our delicious hunk Mohit standing in front of the waterfall looking drop dead handsome. I thought he looked like a Greek God. And Mouni looking drop dead gorgeous as usual. I was soo happy with her answer. I knew she would say that we are leaving for Kailash. And Mohit aw my Jannau u smiled and smiled at that answer. I could not stop drooling over them. The only thing was altho they were standing next to each other there was a huge gap between them.  Revathi dear why did she have to say Atnim Din. That hurt Mohit's face and u could see the pain. But overall the episode was good as whatever words Mohit said was meaningfull. And Mouni showed that she has become not only Shiv's Ardhangini better half but a Wife. The other scene that i loved was the River Scene where they showed both their faces. Aw that was cute.They were standing soo close to each other. Again I gushed and drooled.I have to stop doing this. I tend to forget other people in the scene when I see them together. But I know I can't when u have the two most beautiful people in the world right in front of my eyes  Then the image got washed away. Loved it when Sati went behind Mahadev for support.  Ah so cute. She will always feel safe next to him. Oh my lovelies now on my wish list is to see lots and lots of cute and lovely scenes in Kaliash. U know what I mean. The hunk and his beautiful wife together alone in Kaliash without any interuptions from anyone. My eyes are waiting for that moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Vabs my sweetest dearest friend..You said all what I felt & wanted to say..but got held at work so couldnt do it..Love you for drooling at Mahadev Sati Mohit & Mouni exactly in a way which I do..BESHARMI TYPES..😍🤬 we all called as M& M-aholics by Sia..😆😍