Ojaswi fulfills her dream of meeting Madhuri!!

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Ojaswi Oberoi fulfills her dream of meeting Madhuri Dixit !

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 | 12:12:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Ojaswi Oberoi will be be seen as Meenaxi in 'Aasman Se Aage' met her idol Madhuri Dixit..

f
Ojaswi Oberoi , who was last seen as 'Anokhi' in 'Behenein' on Star Plus will now be playing the character of 'Meenaxi' in Life OK's upcoming show 'Aasman Se Aage' .

This is a dream come true opportunity for her. Ojaswi is a trained Kathak dancer and also happens to be a big fan of Madhuri Dixit.

She also got the golden opportunity of meeting her idol and was very excited when she spoke to Tellybuzz - , " Yes, I am very huge fan of Madhuri Dixit she is my idol in dancing and acting. I met her recently while shooting for the promo of our show. I got an opportunity to engage in a chat with her. Initially I fumbled a lot with words but soon it eased out. She is such a professional as soon as she saw my movements she knew my Guruji's name. We both have the same Guruji."

Aasman Se Aage is a show which will focus on bitter reality behind numerous reality shows. The promos of the show have already caused a stir and created a buzz with the audience.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11601-ojaswi-oberoi-fulfills-her-dream-of-meeting-madhuri-dixit.htm

I fully agree with Ojaswi, Madhuri Dixit used to be my most fav actress way back and I am waiting for her comeback movie ,  Dedh Ishqiya πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I am adding the pic here...  Hope to see MD's promo for this show very soon...

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww even I like madhuri...
thanks di for sharing the article😊
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..

Madhuri will also be the sutradhar for ASA show...😊

No doubt madhuri is one talented actress and her smile is always so beautiful..great actress with talent but so down to earth..

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
madhuri is a great dancer ..I m all fida over her smile & dance πŸ˜³
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MD a sutradaar weaving through meenakshis life as she discover dimensions to travelling towards fame will be her objective and showcasing to the viewers
She is an amazing dancer herself so more treat in store
😊
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Yes.. Madhuri Dixit being a great dancer and coming from glamor industry is a very apt sutradhar for this show...
She knows the bright side and pitfalls and can do jutice to the sutradhar role...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow. gr8. thanks for sharing this. MD is indeed a gr8 actress and a dancer too.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Among the reality shows I prefer the dance ones most , so waiting for some good dance moves along with Meenaxi and I hope one day we might see a filmy dream dance sequence revolving around Meenaxi and Dev.😍.
I wonder whether both have the same gurus or it is just for another publicity sake  πŸ˜‰ as the Rakhi one.πŸ˜†